Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4949
-
09-02-24 16:20 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 922More Specific
Which Alyssa are you referring to, the Irish redhead or the blond? I have not seen her but have heard generally good things about the redhead. I personally saw Alyssa the blond a couple of years ago and she cheated me on time and pops. Generally not an attitude of customer appreciation. Search for my review in this forum.
Originally Posted by RickDee
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 11:02 #3448Regular Member

Posts: 10Hey all, I'm new to this and I've been reading this board but was wondering if there was anyone in specific you guys would recommend. I've never done any of this so tips and help are appreciated in my PMs.
-
09-02-24 09:05 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 484Great questions, curious too, I was in communication with her years ago, the pictures are still the same. This was 2017 or so I was too young which is why I never saw her. At this point the age thing won't bother her but seeing the pictures are the same I've not tried again.
Originally Posted by RickDee
[View Original Post]
With that said I never have seen a bad report, just she's a bit on the pricy side.
-
09-02-24 03:07 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 74Alyssa request
Guys, I'll be passing through the area and am interested in some (basic) info about Alyssa, haven't seen any reports from the last few months. If anybody has some recent visit with her, please send me a PM. Asking about cleanliness (of the location and her), and how accurate the pictures are.
I almost visited her over a year and a half ago but went with somebody else, I know they were the same pictures in her ads then.
Thanks for any help!
-
08-30-24 22:31 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 117Old Asians as Escorts.
Good point Shaw. I should have said:
Originally Posted by Shawtren
[View Original Post]
Ancient. Antiquated. AARP eligible. Medicare recipients. Voted for Nixon. Thrice. Old. Old. Old.
-
08-28-24 12:20 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 537What?
Hey Fig. You got to be a little clearer on what you are trying to say!
Play safe!
Shaw.
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 08:53 #3443Regular Member

Posts: 12How unfortunate. I guess I'm not in San Diego anymore LOL.
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 22:58 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 117Old Asians.
They are old. Old. Old. Did I say old?
Originally Posted by HouseWorker
[View Original Post]
Yup. Old. Old.
-
08-27-24 13:48 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 90Can't say as I didn't get a massage.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 11:50 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 72Chanel "Juicyy"
Any intel on her? Started seeing her pop up and was wondering if anyone has contacted her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...3/817318189384
-
08-27-24 11:46 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 187They are legit. They will tell you HH, hour and VIP prices if you text. Providers are mostly older. They will tell you they are 25, you show up and they are 55 and you're already there so you bang it out anyway. Use a burner phone to contact, you will start getting random pictures sent to you from different numbers so no blocking them.
Originally Posted by HouseWorker
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 11:45 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 121Don't waste your time when it came to meet I got no response after driving 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 11:12 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 846Massage
Is the massage any good?
Originally Posted by Giraffe116
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 08:46 #3436Regular Member

Posts: 12Asian agency
So I'm new to the area and was wondering if these posts in skip for Asian G's are legit. Has anyone had any experiences with them? If so, what was the donation and how was it?
-
08-26-24 17:58 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 121I will report back I have a date with her.
Originally Posted by Dalton13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





