Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 330 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3449
    Hey all, I'm new to this and I've been reading this board but was wondering if there was anyone in specific you guys would recommend. I've never done any of this so tips and help are appreciated in my PMs.

  2. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by RickDee  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I'll be passing through the area and am interested in some (basic) info about Alyssa, haven't seen any reports from the last few months. If anybody has some recent visit with her, please send me a PM. Asking about cleanliness (of the location and her), and how accurate the pictures are.

    I almost visited her over a year and a half ago but went with somebody else, I know they were the same pictures in her ads then.
    Great questions, curious too, I was in communication with her years ago, the pictures are still the same. This was 2017 or so I was too young which is why I never saw her. At this point the age thing won't bother her but seeing the pictures are the same I've not tried again.

    With that said I never have seen a bad report, just she's a bit on the pricy side.

  3. #3447

    Alyssa request

    Guys, I'll be passing through the area and am interested in some (basic) info about Alyssa, haven't seen any reports from the last few months. If anybody has some recent visit with her, please send me a PM. Asking about cleanliness (of the location and her), and how accurate the pictures are.

    I almost visited her over a year and a half ago but went with somebody else, I know they were the same pictures in her ads then.

    Thanks for any help!

  4. #3446

    Old Asians as Escorts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawtren  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fig. You got to be a little clearer on what you are trying to say!

    Play safe!

    Shaw.
    Good point Shaw. I should have said:

    Ancient. Antiquated. AARP eligible. Medicare recipients. Voted for Nixon. Thrice. Old. Old. Old.

  5. #3445

    What?

    Hey Fig. You got to be a little clearer on what you are trying to say!

    Play safe!

    Shaw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    They are old. Old. Old. Did I say old?

    Yup. Old. Old.

  6. #3444
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    They are old. Old. Old. Did I say old?

    Yup. Old. Old.
    How unfortunate. I guess I'm not in San Diego anymore LOL.

  7. #3443

    Old Asians.

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseWorker  [View Original Post]
    So I'm new to the area and was wondering if these posts in skip for Asian G's are legit. Has anyone had any experiences with them? If so, what was the donation and how was it?
    They are old. Old. Old. Did I say old?

    Yup. Old. Old.

  8. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is the massage any good?
    Can't say as I didn't get a massage.

  9. #3441

    Chanel "Juicyy"

    Any intel on her? Started seeing her pop up and was wondering if anyone has contacted her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...3/817318189384

  10. #3440
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseWorker  [View Original Post]
    So I'm new to the area and was wondering if these posts in skip for Asian G's are legit. Has anyone had any experiences with them? If so, what was the donation and how was it?
    They are legit. They will tell you HH, hour and VIP prices if you text. Providers are mostly older. They will tell you they are 25, you show up and they are 55 and you're already there so you bang it out anyway. Use a burner phone to contact, you will start getting random pictures sent to you from different numbers so no blocking them.

  11. #3439
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger69  [View Original Post]
    I will report back I have a date with her.
    Don't waste your time when it came to meet I got no response after driving 45 minutes.

  12. #3438

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    Covered FS and BBBJ but no cim.
    Is the massage any good?

  13. #3437

    Asian agency

    So I'm new to the area and was wondering if these posts in skip for Asian G's are legit. Has anyone had any experiences with them? If so, what was the donation and how was it?

  14. #3436
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton13  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has been around for awhile. I searched her name Summer and was able to locate anything?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/5673121933

    Thanks!
    I will report back I have a date with her.

  15. #3435
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Pics look cute, anybody been with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...t/629238510674
    I have seen her a few times once was a duo she is a freak for sure the nicer you are the more of a freak she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape