Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 272 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 4071
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3606
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ5245  [View Original Post]
    I've been interested in her for a little while and I was interested in her services. However, once we met the vibe was off she didn't seem very friendly or GFE even though that's what her menu said. I'm curious if anyone here has had better luck with her? Also, I noticed she has pretty large hands and feet. Has anyone else seen this?

    Any thing helps, Thanks in Advance!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mariah101
    She has one review in ter and it was not good.

  2. #3605

    Info on Mariah101

    I've been interested in her for a little while and I was interested in her services. However, once we met the vibe was off she didn't seem very friendly or GFE even though that's what her menu said. I'm curious if anyone here has had better luck with her? Also, I noticed she has pretty large hands and feet. Has anyone else seen this?

    Any thing helps, Thanks in Advance!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mariah101

  3. #3604
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with vickylove007? I'm not sure if her pics are up to date.
    I saw her.

    Face is 7.

    Body is 8.5.

    Attitude is 9.

    Sue wants to please you.

    DFKs DATY many positions but CBJ only.

    I won't repeat as her face is 7.

    But she is awesome generally.

    200 hhr.

  4. #3603

    Questuon

    Has anyone been with vickylove007? I'm not sure if her pics are up to date.

  5. #3602

    Question

    Has anyone been with vickylove007? Any info on her would be appreciated.

  6. #3601
    Why do you shill so much? You make it so obvious you are a shill.

  7. #3600

    Holy sweet baby

    I know why she goes by grace kelly, her legs yummy. How do I get in touch with her? I would love to have her. Plmk.

    Quote Originally Posted by CPanthers  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she disappeared off to?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gracekelly

  8. #3599
    Shill for some chick named Suki ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Martina busty curvy gorgeous Colombiana

    Deleted by Admin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_123650291 - 2024-08-22T071205.467.jpg‎  

  9. #3598

    Where did Gracekelly go?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCStud10  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in OC recently and had pretty much the opposite experience. She was ready and waiting at the time we set up. We talked for a few minutes she seemed quite lucid and then we got down to business. She was very enthusiastic and I enjoyed the whole session. I plan on seeing her again when I travel down to San Diego.
    Does anyone know where she disappeared off to?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gracekelly

  10. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertRock3  [View Original Post]
    Would yall mind taking me out of Hx quarantine? User is same as here.
    Just purchase a $25 gift card at Target and get yourself out. You will need the HX point to use the private messaging to contact providers you want to meet anyways.

  11. #3596
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertRock3  [View Original Post]
    Would yall mind taking me out of Hx quarantine? User is same as here.
    Hey would you mind just giving me a couple of Franklins so I can go see my favorite girl? Thanks I really appreciate it.

  12. #3595

    Hx quarantine

    Would yall mind taking me out of Hx quarantine? User is same as here.

  13. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I think she gave birth already. She posted somewhere calling herself a MILF. Last time I saw her she was pregnant. I wasn't expecting her to be. I had seen her before and she wasn't bad but definitely past the prime from her porn days. I had a few of her videos in my spank bank for awhile and really wanted to see her. When I saw her the second time a few months later she was showing a lot but never said she was pregnant and I never asked. I'm not into pregnant chicks at all so I never saw her again after that.
    Depending how long ago you've seen her. She's on her 2nd pregnancy now.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MonicaG818

  14. #3593
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleep135  [View Original Post]
    There's one in Sfv if you ever come up. MonicaG I think. Sorry can't access Hx right now. Her classified mentions pregnant. Former c tier pornstar too. If you pm me later when Hx is back up and running, I can share.
    I think she gave birth already. She posted somewhere calling herself a MILF. Last time I saw her she was pregnant. I wasn't expecting her to be. I had seen her before and she wasn't bad but definitely past the prime from her porn days. I had a few of her videos in my spank bank for awhile and really wanted to see her. When I saw her the second time a few months later she was showing a lot but never said she was pregnant and I never asked. I'm not into pregnant chicks at all so I never saw her again after that.

  15. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Message on the home page said:

    "All data is safe. This is not a breach. It was a software update that has caused pages to not generate. We are working on it asap!
    It's back up now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape