Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 18820
-
09-01-24 16:50 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 208Question
Just going to post it here instead of going ahead and starting a new topic below.
Are trans reviews / discussion not permitted here? The market seemingly supports the idea that it would serve a purpose, especially in this region. But, if there's a line drawn somewhere, I'll go ahead and read the room and stick to my own devices when comparing risk and reviews.
Cheers.
-
09-01-24 15:50 #16794Senior Member

Posts: 28Man she look bad.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 14:19 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 857Asian Ad. Legit?
This looks like unc LEO ad. Thought? Pretty much Asian ad with full wide open menu LOL.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3398009
-
08-31-24 15:59 #16792Senior Member

Posts: 857GPS & Charges For every little thing. Never saw
From comms she charges for every little thing. When's girl is like that I feel the service will be trash. Won't be surprise if she charges for different positions. She said Incall 1 1/2 bundle of roses. Greek 1/5 bundle of roses. Bbj 1/5 roses. Daty 1/5 roses. Dato 1/5 roses. So I was like ok nevermind. Why'all End up giving 3 1/2 bundles of roses for hh, bbj, Daty, dato, and Greek. And it's all covered other than the bbj, daty, and dato.
I just feel if I went to see her she would upcharge and upcharge.: I might still take the chance if she's here next weekend and report back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175243845
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 16:48 #16791Senior Member

Posts: 253RubMaps is back taking CC payments
So It looks like RubMaps got their S#!T together and finally fixed their membership payment issue for cc payment.
-
08-29-24 22:19 #16790Senior Member

Posts: 1126The aromatherapy shops in Tampa & St. Pete are like this. I miss the days of the indiboard in Ft. Lauderdale. Adorables and Platinum Pleasures sucked me and my bank account dry.
Originally Posted by Melisil
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 15:43 #16789Senior Member

Posts: 464Imho
She won't rip you off. She has always been very trustworthy. A great girl and an amazing date.
Originally Posted by StyleNProfile
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 12:18 #16788Regular Member

Posts: 24Valeria. Legit?
I have been watching this one for awhile. I notice her numbers changes every month or so. Seems like a red flag, has anyone heard about her? I can't seem to find any intel.
https://tryst.link/escort/valeria-09
-
08-29-24 10:50 #16787Senior Member

Posts: 69Paige the Barbie
Anyone have information on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...704/9172020676
Tried seeing her at a low end place on I drive and 528. Got there, call to verify room and stay on the phone until you get to the room. Walked by her roommates in the walk way by the room. I could hear her texting the entire time. Pass the room and go upstairs and see a white car parking and moving back and forth multiple times.
She seemed cool about me bailing when I said I was not a fan of the look outs.
-
08-28-24 12:00 #16786Senior Member

Posts: 138Sweet Veronica
Thanks to Orlo was able to meet this hottie recently and wanted to give my appreciation for her skills and personality. Everything that has been said about her is already posted. Hot session and looking forward to repeating after I come back from a trip. She gave me a cold ice tea on the way out, made my day as I tend to sweat a lot.
-
08-27-24 19:50 #16785Senior Member

Posts: 742I never tried it but heard it was good let us know if you try it.
Originally Posted by Colpiz
[View Original Post]
https://www.miamibelleescorts.com/asian.php
-
08-27-24 00:23 #16784Regular Member

Posts: 11Mind sharing? I am very curious.
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 23:19 #16783Senior Member

Posts: 287Only one I know of is in Miami, I keep telling the booker to open in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Melisil
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 19:39 #16782Senior Member

Posts: 35I've always wondered if there were sites like this for booking here in FL.
Originally Posted by Twist
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 17:07 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 1126See Nora or Minji next time you're in town.
Originally Posted by Twist
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





