Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 1357 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35957

    Any reports?

    Wasn't sure what to search for so apologies if there are some.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/600264601361

  2. #35956

    Question Re Kassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers, I'm getting ready to hibernate for a long winter nap and wanted to know if I should dream about Maci? Tiny blonde spinner, pic attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/625997470968

    And for a report to thank you for reading my request:

    Kassy Update. Air Conditioner is fixed. Kassy is a very reliable provider. I avoided for years when I first started dreaming about Jax due to her troubled past. I've now been dreaming regular for a few years now and she offers a nice quiet incall with a soothing country music room and a deep throat. At least 20 cm deep! On the main event, she goes for the balls and has a very soft and pleasant touch for complete relief. IMHO She's a sexy MILF with a popped but still functional left tit. Three and a 1/2 stars in a one star world!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/265492204545

    ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS. When browsing this site, it's like playing 'Mother, May I" because for every click, I get 'yes and one page back' and end up back where I was. If I click 'next page' on the browser, I get to the link I clicked. Or said another way, it's going back one page every click. What say you?
    Tall,

    I am not arguing or doubting your rating of Kassy, each has their own opinions and I do value your advice. That is why in my question. Why would you rate her so high given she is a total liar posting those AI doctored pics of her showing her with 2 giant tits and being 20 - 30 years younger? You and I know she is much older than her pics and has a popped tit, but I feel sorry for some newbie who sees her on STG and goes to see her, over paying because from the photos he was fooled. I have a thing about deceit and Kassy is a master at that. But maybe I am just a hard ass, and at times I am a jerk too. But why rate a liar so high?

    LB.

  3. #35955
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Let's see:

    Riverside Rachael.

    Ashley James.

    Erika (yes the crazy one).

    Ruby.

    Lili (for qvs anyways).
    I've never seen Lili or Ashley. Erika gives horrible blowjobs in my opinion. I tried once and regretted it.

  4. #35954
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Had a another great visit and well last week. If she put on any weight since last time it went to the right places. She looked better than last time. Easily on of the top 5 providers in Jax. Service is always consistent, atmosphere is 3 xcellent and rarely have to wait. Why she is always in the rotation.
    Ashley James has ghosted me 4 times! I've always gone to her location, then the comms stop until way after I leave. I can never get the freakin' room number once I get there. So frustrating!

  5. #35953

    Riverside Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Riverside is great. But the waiting is a big turn off and comms can be hit or miss.

    Ashley James. Is one of the best. No doubt.

    Lili. Solid - A-/ B+.

    Going to add Dani. Great comms, really into it, but she can lose focus in setting up a session.

    Retired but not forgotten - Vee.

    Honorable Mention. Natalie 904 - when she is in town. Only drawback is that she is bigger in person than the pix would suggest. Everything else is solid.

    Never saw Erika nor Ruby.
    If you've never seen Rachel, just forget about it. I've asked several senior members and no one is willing to share her contact information.

  6. #35952
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Retired but not forgotten - Vee..
    Really? Vee? I only saw her once. She was a sweet girl, and her pics were Soooo cute. I was so disappointed to find out just how old her pics were. And she wouldn't take her shirt off during the visit.

    Did you have better experiences with her?

  7. #35951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Agree with most. Going to add some

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Let's see:

    Riverside Rachael.

    Ashley James.

    Erika (yes the crazy one).

    Ruby.

    Lili (for qvs anyways).
    Riverside is great. But the waiting is a big turn off and comms can be hit or miss.

    Ashley James. Is one of the best. No doubt.

    Lili. Solid - A-/ B+.

    Going to add Dani. Great comms, really into it, but she can lose focus in setting up a session.

    Retired but not forgotten - Vee.

    Honorable Mention. Natalie 904 - when she is in town. Only drawback is that she is bigger in person than the pix would suggest. Everything else is solid.

    Never saw Erika nor Ruby.

  8. #35950

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Let's see:

    Riverside Rachael.

    Ashley James.

    Erika (yes the crazy one).

    Ruby.

    Lili (for qvs anyways).
    I'd love to hear more about your visits with Erika. PM is fine.

  9. #35949
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Who else is on the list? Asking for a friend.
    Let's see:

    Riverside Rachael.

    Ashley James.

    Erika (yes the crazy one).

    Ruby.

    Lili (for qvs anyways).

  10. #35948
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensable  [View Original Post]
    I am not afraid of spending more money for good quality, but I am against spending more money for average quality and then deluding myself into thinking it was good quality. So if I find someone reasonable price with good skills and good menu, then I see her again and again.

    I saw Slim and while her skills were not bad, her body did not excite me and the long wait to get her room number was a turn off. Plus her hotel. That was the scary Mustang Road off JTB. So not sure if I will repeat, but for BBFS, filling her pussy with my cum for 75 coins, it was not bad and I may repeat. Small breasts, turned up nips, one had lots of black and blue mark that made me think she injects there to hide the needle marks. Started with BBBJ which got me ready fast, then to doggie and started pounding her pussy hard and deep. She was loose, probably from so many cocks that have filled her. But, she made great noises and got very wet. I pulled those nips real hard as I soon exploded inside her pussy. Donation for BBFS was 75 coins for qv. At her prices for bareback I am concerned with my safety, especially due to the guys I saw in that flop house hotel. But is felt goos feeling my cock in her wet pussy and knowing I left her with a big deposit inside. Guys, do not consider DATY with her for obvious reasons.
    Not sure who you are, friend. But for the love of god, use your big head. BBFS is extremely risky, especially with the lower end providers. From what I hear, this is common practice for her. I'm not throwing shade on her for any reason, just stating the obvious. Be careful!

  11. #35947
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Had a another great visit and well last week. If she put on any weight since last time it went to the right places. She looked better than last time. Easily on of the top 5 providers in Jax. Service is always consistent, atmosphere is 3 xcellent and rarely have to wait. Why she is always in the rotation.
    I respect other monger's opinions, but did want to offer my differing opinion. She's average in the looks department. She's extremely annoying. The entire session I had with her was her talking about how good her reviews are and how great at sex she is. Her BBBJ was ok, but nothing to write home about.

    Again, respect others may have a different experience with her and all our tastes are different. For me, she's a no repeat.

  12. #35946

    Top 5, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Had a another great visit and well last week. If she put on any weight since last time it went to the right places. She looked better than last time. Easily on of the top 5 providers in Jax. Service is always consistent, atmosphere is 3 xcellent and rarely have to wait. Why she is always in the rotation.
    Who else is on the list? Asking for a friend.

  13. #35945

    Ashley James

    Had a another great visit and well last week. If she put on any weight since last time it went to the right places. She looked better than last time. Easily on of the top 5 providers in Jax. Service is always consistent, atmosphere is 3 xcellent and rarely have to wait. Why she is always in the rotation.

  14. #35944
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Tall,

    I never dreamed with her, she looks good, very good. But her ad says No BB! Do you still want a long dream with her?.
    Maci was previously reported as having a dude come in the room and rob you:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6933588

    Would love to see her, but will wait till some of you gents provide positive reports that she's moved on from those ways.

  15. #35943

    Marci Ad Says No BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers, I'm getting ready to hibernate for a long winter nap and wanted to know if I should dream about Maci? Tiny blonde spinner, pic attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/625997470968

    And for a report to thank you for reading my request:

    Kassy Update. Air Conditioner is fixed. Kassy is a very reliable provider. I avoided for years when I first started dreaming about Jax due to her troubled past. I've now been dreaming regular for a few years now and she offers a nice quiet incall with a soothing country music room and a deep throat. At least 20 cm deep! On the main event, she goes for the balls and has a very soft and pleasant touch for complete relief. IMHO She's a sexy MILF with a popped but still functional left tit. Three and a 1/2 stars in a one star world!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/265492204545


    ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS. When browsing this site, it's like playing 'Mother, May I" because for every click, I get 'yes and one page back' and end up back where I was. If I click 'next page' on the browser, I get to the link I clicked. Or said another way, it's going back one page every click. What say you?
    Tall,

    I never dreamed with her, she looks good, very good. But her ad says No BB! Do you still want a long dream with her?

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape