Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 41297
-
08-26-24 20:11 #35957Banned Member

Posts: 590Any reports?
Wasn't sure what to search for so apologies if there are some.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/600264601361
-
08-26-24 20:05 #35956Senior Member

Posts: 690Question Re Kassy
Tall,
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
I am not arguing or doubting your rating of Kassy, each has their own opinions and I do value your advice. That is why in my question. Why would you rate her so high given she is a total liar posting those AI doctored pics of her showing her with 2 giant tits and being 20 - 30 years younger? You and I know she is much older than her pics and has a popped tit, but I feel sorry for some newbie who sees her on STG and goes to see her, over paying because from the photos he was fooled. I have a thing about deceit and Kassy is a master at that. But maybe I am just a hard ass, and at times I am a jerk too. But why rate a liar so high?
LB.
-
08-26-24 17:48 #35955Senior Member

Posts: 1246I've never seen Lili or Ashley. Erika gives horrible blowjobs in my opinion. I tried once and regretted it.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 17:47 #35954Senior Member

Posts: 1246Ashley James has ghosted me 4 times! I've always gone to her location, then the comms stop until way after I leave. I can never get the freakin' room number once I get there. So frustrating!
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:20 #35953Senior Member

Posts: 618Riverside Rachel
If you've never seen Rachel, just forget about it. I've asked several senior members and no one is willing to share her contact information.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 15:57 #35952Regular Member

Posts: 13Really? Vee? I only saw her once. She was a sweet girl, and her pics were Soooo cute. I was so disappointed to find out just how old her pics were. And she wouldn't take her shirt off during the visit.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
Did you have better experiences with her?
-
08-26-24 15:46 #35951Senior Member

Posts: 119Agree with most. Going to add some
Riverside is great. But the waiting is a big turn off and comms can be hit or miss.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Ashley James. Is one of the best. No doubt.
Lili. Solid - A-/ B+.
Going to add Dani. Great comms, really into it, but she can lose focus in setting up a session.
Retired but not forgotten - Vee.
Honorable Mention. Natalie 904 - when she is in town. Only drawback is that she is bigger in person than the pix would suggest. Everything else is solid.
Never saw Erika nor Ruby.
-
08-26-24 15:44 #35950Senior Member

Posts: 618Erika
I'd love to hear more about your visits with Erika. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 14:57 #35949Senior Member

Posts: 316Let's see:
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
Riverside Rachael.
Ashley James.
Erika (yes the crazy one).
Ruby.
Lili (for qvs anyways).
-
08-26-24 14:24 #35948Senior Member

Posts: 587Not sure who you are, friend. But for the love of god, use your big head. BBFS is extremely risky, especially with the lower end providers. From what I hear, this is common practice for her. I'm not throwing shade on her for any reason, just stating the obvious. Be careful!
Originally Posted by Sensable
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 13:44 #35947Senior Member

Posts: 374I respect other monger's opinions, but did want to offer my differing opinion. She's average in the looks department. She's extremely annoying. The entire session I had with her was her talking about how good her reviews are and how great at sex she is. Her BBBJ was ok, but nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Again, respect others may have a different experience with her and all our tastes are different. For me, she's a no repeat.
-
08-26-24 13:44 #35946Senior Member

Posts: 260Top 5, eh?
Who else is on the list? Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 12:46 #35945Senior Member

Posts: 316Ashley James
Had a another great visit and well last week. If she put on any weight since last time it went to the right places. She looked better than last time. Easily on of the top 5 providers in Jax. Service is always consistent, atmosphere is 3 xcellent and rarely have to wait. Why she is always in the rotation.
-
08-26-24 11:21 #35944Senior Member

Posts: 374Maci was previously reported as having a dude come in the room and rob you:
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6933588
Would love to see her, but will wait till some of you gents provide positive reports that she's moved on from those ways.
-
08-26-24 08:18 #35943Senior Member

Posts: 690Marci Ad Says No BB
Tall,
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
I never dreamed with her, she looks good, very good. But her ad says No BB! Do you still want a long dream with her?
LB.











Reply With Quote





