Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 12389
-
08-26-24 15:02 #9014Senior Member

Posts: 218Thank you Warp. If you look at those ads, the 2nd one list both numbers and same as the first one. I'll check it out when I get into town and report back if I meet up. I was looking for out call due to situation.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 14:22 #9013Regular Member

Posts: 9Downtown C Org
Anne is currently traveling and is no longer there. I have not checked out anyone who is currently there.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 14:01 #9012Senior Member

Posts: 2036First one is legit
The first one is legit, regardless what the other poster said. I cannot comment about the second and third one. Regarding the first one, it is a Chinese organization operating out of an older building downtown.
Originally Posted by Thunter
[View Original Post]
That has been written about in the "Kgirl and other Asian agency" section. I have visited with them multiple times, my favorite is Anne but not sure if she is still there.
-
08-26-24 10:49 #9011Senior Member

Posts: 350Tracking favs
Unless they give you their number, keeping track of these ladies is very hard. The name is fake and many change it at every new place they move to. I have seen dozens of Cocos in the past couple of years.
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 10:43 #9010Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks for the information!
Originally Posted by Joepdx
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 09:18 #9009Senior Member

Posts: 2362. 2.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
Which I would have been fully willing to pay had the service not sucked and had it been an hour.
-
08-25-24 23:59 #9008Senior Member

Posts: 92They will tell you to drive all the way to some apartment building. But, before they give you the apartment number or let you in, they want you to pay first, with some online payment method.
Originally Posted by Thunter
[View Original Post]
Guess what happens once they've gotten your money?
-
08-25-24 19:58 #9007Senior Member

Posts: 1004At least it sounded like she looked hot, too bad the service was shit.
Originally Posted by WestSidePunter
[View Original Post]
What was the damage here?
-
08-25-24 17:48 #9006Senior Member

Posts: 218411 on 6614 or 9366 ads
Visiting soon and wondering if anyone has experience with these? Interested in Outcall and maybe In depending on location. Ads point to the same number and one of the numbers has good reviews elsewhere but nothing real current. Any help would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/097563879465
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/434701200463
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/051915817223
I did try search but nothing came up using the names or numbers.
-
08-25-24 11:49 #9005Senior Member

Posts: 169Any K-places in portland
I found a link on TNA and texted for the "Fantasy Asian Naughty Girl". Responded, 10 am-2 am daily. Sounds like a parlor of one kind or another. Reviews make me think C?
Anyone had a lead on something like that but for Korean girls?
Thanks ahead, might take a trip over to the place I texted, if I do I'll drop a review.
-
08-24-24 19:54 #9004Senior Member

Posts: 236Caribbean Spa Vancouver
It's so hard to say no to a Latina. Wish I had.
Girl was attractive, 20's, great ass, good tits, small waist. It would have been so easy for her to seal the deal and guarantee many returns. But terrible covered BJ, lackluster massage, barely any English. Worse than my Spanish, which is saying something. And she wouldn't even take her pants all the way off. Couldn't even be bothered to pretend she was enjoying anything.
Also too expensive.
So fuck me, I guess. I should have listened to the earlier reports instead of hoping it had changed.
-
08-24-24 18:00 #9003Regular Member

Posts: 11I texted Coco and she told me she isn't working right now.
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 14:24 #9002Senior Member

Posts: 121Nines Spa Aloha two thumbs down
Met with a 30 something year old. Skinny typical look. The massage was weak, spend too much time on my neck. 10 minutes in she's like flip over. Agreed on boom boom for 150 clams. She wanted 200 flowers. She put a coat on me and began to start me off with a HJ I had to tell her BJ and she acted like she didn't know what that is and it was so frustrating. So no BJ and she climbed on top for some cg, 5 up and downs and she was tired. I finally put her in ds 🐕 to the finish and left disappointed. I won't be back anytime soon. I'll go somewhere else hungry for more.
-
08-24-24 02:31 #9001Senior Member

Posts: 1004I ran into coco back in Dec 23 at phoenix in Clackamas. One of my old favs for sure. I had a good time with her but she is about 5-10 years older now and about 20 lbs heavier. Said she took a few years off from working.
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
She was actively telling me to come back when the new girl gets here next week, but I never made it back out to Clackamas for the effort.
She was an oldie and a goodie for sure.
-
08-24-24 01:02 #9000Senior Member

Posts: 87Looking
Looking for a few old friends.
Has anyone seen.
Suki from moon flower that was on Gibbs.
Or CoCo or Cali from Blue sky back in the day?














Reply With Quote




