Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 826 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 12388
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9013

    Downtown C Org

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    The first one is legit, regardless what the other poster said. I cannot comment about the second and third one. Regarding the first one, it is a Chinese organization operating out of an older building downtown.

    That has been written about in the "Kgirl and other Asian agency" section. I have visited with them multiple times, my favorite is Anne but not sure if she is still there.
    Anne is currently traveling and is no longer there. I have not checked out anyone who is currently there.

  2. #9012

    First one is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    Visiting soon and wondering if anyone has experience with these? Interested in Outcall and maybe In depending on location. Ads point to the same number and one of the numbers has good reviews elsewhere but nothing real current. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/097563879465

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/434701200463

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/051915817223

    I did try search but nothing came up using the names or numbers.
    The first one is legit, regardless what the other poster said. I cannot comment about the second and third one. Regarding the first one, it is a Chinese organization operating out of an older building downtown.

    That has been written about in the "Kgirl and other Asian agency" section. I have visited with them multiple times, my favorite is Anne but not sure if she is still there.

  3. #9011

    Tracking favs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a few old friends.

    Has anyone seen.

    Suki from moon flower that was on Gibbs.

    Or CoCo or Cali from Blue sky back in the day?
    Unless they give you their number, keeping track of these ladies is very hard. The name is fake and many change it at every new place they move to. I have seen dozens of Cocos in the past couple of years.

  4. #9010
    Quote Originally Posted by Joepdx  [View Original Post]
    They will tell you to drive all the way to some apartment building. But, before they give you the apartment number or let you in, they want you to pay first, with some online payment method.

    Guess what happens once they've gotten your money?
    Thanks for the information!

  5. #9009
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    At least it sounded like she looked hot, too bad the service was shit.

    What was the damage here?
    2. 2.

    Which I would have been fully willing to pay had the service not sucked and had it been an hour.

  6. #9008
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    Visiting soon and wondering if anyone has experience with these? Interested in Outcall and maybe In depending on location. Ads point to the same number and one of the numbers has good reviews elsewhere but nothing real current. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/097563879465

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/434701200463

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/051915817223

    I did try search but nothing came up using the names or numbers.
    They will tell you to drive all the way to some apartment building. But, before they give you the apartment number or let you in, they want you to pay first, with some online payment method.

    Guess what happens once they've gotten your money?

  7. #9007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    It's so hard to say no to a Latina. Wish I had.

    Girl was attractive, 20's, great ass, good tits, small waist. It would have been so easy for her to seal the deal and guarantee many returns. But terrible covered BJ, lackluster massage, barely any English. Worse than my Spanish, which is saying something. And she wouldn't even take her pants all the way off. Couldn't even be bothered to pretend she was enjoying anything.

    Also too expensive.

    So fuck me, I guess. I should have listened to the earlier reports instead of hoping it had changed.
    At least it sounded like she looked hot, too bad the service was shit.

    What was the damage here?

  8. #9006

    411 on 6614 or 9366 ads

    Visiting soon and wondering if anyone has experience with these? Interested in Outcall and maybe In depending on location. Ads point to the same number and one of the numbers has good reviews elsewhere but nothing real current. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/097563879465

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/434701200463

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/051915817223

    I did try search but nothing came up using the names or numbers.

  9. #9005

    Any K-places in portland

    I found a link on TNA and texted for the "Fantasy Asian Naughty Girl". Responded, 10 am-2 am daily. Sounds like a parlor of one kind or another. Reviews make me think C?

    Anyone had a lead on something like that but for Korean girls?

    Thanks ahead, might take a trip over to the place I texted, if I do I'll drop a review.

  10. #9004

    Caribbean Spa Vancouver

    It's so hard to say no to a Latina. Wish I had.

    Girl was attractive, 20's, great ass, good tits, small waist. It would have been so easy for her to seal the deal and guarantee many returns. But terrible covered BJ, lackluster massage, barely any English. Worse than my Spanish, which is saying something. And she wouldn't even take her pants all the way off. Couldn't even be bothered to pretend she was enjoying anything.

    Also too expensive.

    So fuck me, I guess. I should have listened to the earlier reports instead of hoping it had changed.

  11. #9003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a few old friends.

    Has anyone seen.

    Suki from moon flower that was on Gibbs.

    Or CoCo or Cali from Blue sky back in the day?
    I texted Coco and she told me she isn't working right now.

  12. #9002

    Nines Spa Aloha two thumbs down

    Met with a 30 something year old. Skinny typical look. The massage was weak, spend too much time on my neck. 10 minutes in she's like flip over. Agreed on boom boom for 150 clams. She wanted 200 flowers. She put a coat on me and began to start me off with a HJ I had to tell her BJ and she acted like she didn't know what that is and it was so frustrating. So no BJ and she climbed on top for some cg, 5 up and downs and she was tired. I finally put her in ds 🐕 to the finish and left disappointed. I won't be back anytime soon. I'll go somewhere else hungry for more.

  13. #9001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a few old friends.

    Has anyone seen.

    Suki from moon flower that was on Gibbs.

    Or CoCo or Cali from Blue sky back in the day?
    I ran into coco back in Dec 23 at phoenix in Clackamas. One of my old favs for sure. I had a good time with her but she is about 5-10 years older now and about 20 lbs heavier. Said she took a few years off from working.

    She was actively telling me to come back when the new girl gets here next week, but I never made it back out to Clackamas for the effort.

    She was an oldie and a goodie for sure.

  14. #9000

    Looking

    Looking for a few old friends.

    Has anyone seen.

    Suki from moon flower that was on Gibbs.

    Or CoCo or Cali from Blue sky back in the day?

  15. #8999

    Hollywood at 148 and Powell

    There hasn't been a report on this place in a while so I decided to stop in.

    Met Nina ‐ attractive enough, natural body with some tats and wear and tear.

    She's really good at sex. DFK and covered activities were great. I was able to finish with her riding CG which almost never happens for me at AMPs. Would repeat with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape