Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49399

    Where is "M & Y Spa"

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Which one is M & why.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...w/582550668095

    Mina was great, I hope she stays in Orlando for September. I have not meet Angela, but everyone loves her talent.
    In addition to the STG ad that JBN posted above (which gives the address and phone number), curious readers can CLICK HERE for a Google Maps view of the location of M & Y Spa. The Google Maps link also shows phone number and address.

  2. #49398

    M & why Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Which one is M & why.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...w/582550668095

    Mina was great, I hope she stays in Orlando for September. I have not meet Angela, but everyone loves her talent.

  3. #49397

    M & why angiela and friend

    Long time monger Went to m&why drew angila seen some good reviews and went with it great table shower regular time asked about any other girls she offered another girl or all three that was there for and extra $ each girl went with a taller girl dident get her name but wow back in the room they did a great BBBJ taking turns one down the other up switching when asked massaged me and talked to each other great team work almost popped but wanted to try them so on goes the cover one laying down the other playing with me making me feel relaxed then switching angila is a champ making it that fun stay safe try angila with another girl they seem to have great chemistry.

  4. #49396

    M & why

    Which one is M & why.

  5. #49395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    New florida law

    This definitely has every one with there guard up. Places that were basic level 1's before are extra cautious. I guess it helps if you know the talent.

    I talked with a Latino lmt who does level 1 and she has increased her rates to cover her risks. Whatever that means?

  6. #49394

    Jin Jing

    Dropped by for a visit. Standard 1 hr massage. Begun with solid table shower. Cleaned up in all necessary areas both sides. Followed by a pretty rough massage. Nice, if you're into that. On the flip, asked if anything extra is desired. Nice pull while the masseuse let me know touch around. 1.5.

  7. #49393

    Confusing names and rotation

    Saw Jenny again but in Tokyo but intoduced herself as Lily.

    Jenny at magic spa has a tattoo sleeve and I am sure she is Lily at Tokyo.

    It seems confusing with all the names but I heard it is common practice that the ladies use different names bacause they do not want to be profiled and prevent negative reviews.

    I guess they also rotate; who ever she is or was: this girl is amazing and this time I kept my load at least 30 minutes.

  8. #49392

    M & why

    Up from Boca Raton for a conference this week. Got here in Otown a day early to play. Lived in Orlando for 20 years but the last 10 in Boca. I make it back to Orlando once or twice a year. Stopped in at M & why when I arrived. Mina greeted me but I asked for Angela. She was there. Mina led Mr to a room and asked how long and what I wanted. I just said I want it all. Angela entered the room 10 minutes later. Sexy lady, nice tit's. She went right to work. Didn't asked of I wanted a TS or anything. Very nice BBBJ, some 69, back to BBBJ, then a variety of positions. It takes me a while to get off so went went at it for at least 30 minutes. Since I had 15 or 20 minutes left I asked for a quick message in which she obliged. A very rough but effective message. I told her I heard about her from online and she was very happy about that. Says she will be here 6 more day so leaving Friday I assume. I would repeat. I may repeat during may stay if I can get back up that way. I'm stuck down by Disney. I may try Tokyo Spa though. Everything was good with Angela. She's a keeper and treated me right. We have no message action near Boca. Only Fun in the back rooms of Pompano Beach's strip clubs. Excellent time at the M & why.

    Satchboogie.

  9. #49391

    Stay in the Hobby long enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colpiz  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers ever caught an std / sti around here fooling around with providers?
    All Life is a Risk.

  10. #49390
    Quote Originally Posted by Colpiz  [View Original Post]
    Vivian, Jojo, crystal, Tiffany.

    Any recommendations? Never seen any of them in person so I have no clue what to expect. I'm into more petite / athletic girls for the most part but some ass & thickness does it for me too.
    Tiffany is awesome. Tight ass, sexy and cute.

    Crystal us older. Both a good time but I would do Tiffany again if I could pick between both.

  11. #49389

    Tokyo spa

    Vivian, Jojo, crystal, Tiffany.

    Any recommendations? Never seen any of them in person so I have no clue what to expect. I'm into more petite / athletic girls for the most part but some ass & thickness does it for me too.

  12. #49388

    Mina

    Saw Mina M&why.

    Still an absolute beauty.

    I honestly like bigger butts but she has a nice one for a petite figure.

    She says Let's Relax will open again but for now she's there.

  13. #49387

    Nothing Personnal

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Of course all of this right before my trip down in a couple weeks 😣.
    We're all getting the Shaft.

  14. #49386

    Daty

    Any mongers ever caught an std / sti around here fooling around with providers?

  15. #49385
    Quote Originally Posted by WenDans  [View Original Post]
    Of the main FS spas, how many are still open for service?

    A2 is closed, but what about the others?

    Gardenia.

    Spring Massage.

    Tokyo.

    Aqua.

    Ocean Star.

    Spa Serenity.

    This forum has gone to hell. There used to be a lot of posting, but since the new law, not much. That sucks.
    Of course all of this right before my trip down in a couple weeks 😣.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape