Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 1358 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35947
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Had a another great visit and well last week. If she put on any weight since last time it went to the right places. She looked better than last time. Easily on of the top 5 providers in Jax. Service is always consistent, atmosphere is 3 xcellent and rarely have to wait. Why she is always in the rotation.
    I respect other monger's opinions, but did want to offer my differing opinion. She's average in the looks department. She's extremely annoying. The entire session I had with her was her talking about how good her reviews are and how great at sex she is. Her BBBJ was ok, but nothing to write home about.

    Again, respect others may have a different experience with her and all our tastes are different. For me, she's a no repeat.

  2. #35946

    Top 5, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Had a another great visit and well last week. If she put on any weight since last time it went to the right places. She looked better than last time. Easily on of the top 5 providers in Jax. Service is always consistent, atmosphere is 3 xcellent and rarely have to wait. Why she is always in the rotation.
    Who else is on the list? Asking for a friend.

  3. #35945

    Ashley James

    Had a another great visit and well last week. If she put on any weight since last time it went to the right places. She looked better than last time. Easily on of the top 5 providers in Jax. Service is always consistent, atmosphere is 3 xcellent and rarely have to wait. Why she is always in the rotation.

  4. #35944
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Tall,

    I never dreamed with her, she looks good, very good. But her ad says No BB! Do you still want a long dream with her?.
    Maci was previously reported as having a dude come in the room and rob you:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6933588

    Would love to see her, but will wait till some of you gents provide positive reports that she's moved on from those ways.

  5. #35943

    Marci Ad Says No BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers, I'm getting ready to hibernate for a long winter nap and wanted to know if I should dream about Maci? Tiny blonde spinner, pic attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/625997470968

    And for a report to thank you for reading my request:

    Kassy Update. Air Conditioner is fixed. Kassy is a very reliable provider. I avoided for years when I first started dreaming about Jax due to her troubled past. I've now been dreaming regular for a few years now and she offers a nice quiet incall with a soothing country music room and a deep throat. At least 20 cm deep! On the main event, she goes for the balls and has a very soft and pleasant touch for complete relief. IMHO She's a sexy MILF with a popped but still functional left tit. Three and a 1/2 stars in a one star world!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/265492204545


    ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS. When browsing this site, it's like playing 'Mother, May I" because for every click, I get 'yes and one page back' and end up back where I was. If I click 'next page' on the browser, I get to the link I clicked. Or said another way, it's going back one page every click. What say you?
    Tall,

    I never dreamed with her, she looks good, very good. But her ad says No BB! Do you still want a long dream with her?

    LB.

  6. #35942

    Maci? And Kassy Update

    Hi Mongers, I'm getting ready to hibernate for a long winter nap and wanted to know if I should dream about Maci? Tiny blonde spinner, pic attached.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/625997470968

    And for a report to thank you for reading my request:

    Kassy Update. Air Conditioner is fixed. Kassy is a very reliable provider. I avoided for years when I first started dreaming about Jax due to her troubled past. I've now been dreaming regular for a few years now and she offers a nice quiet incall with a soothing country music room and a deep throat. At least 20 cm deep! On the main event, she goes for the balls and has a very soft and pleasant touch for complete relief. IMHO She's a sexy MILF with a popped but still functional left tit. Three and a 1/2 stars in a one star world!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/265492204545

    ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS. When browsing this site, it's like playing 'Mother, May I" because for every click, I get 'yes and one page back' and end up back where I was. If I click 'next page' on the browser, I get to the link I clicked. Or said another way, it's going back one page every click. What say you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 6.12.35 AM.jpg‎  

  7. #35941
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    This is your own fault. Seeing you only have a few posts, I assume you've read / lurked before. If so, at least once every week or two one of the senior members will post a reminder to never ever give an advance payment. NEVER. If you do cash app or whatever in advance, it's guaranteed that you will be ghosted and your money is gone.

    Never under any circumstances pay in advance.
    Top, you are so very, very right! Never is there a valid reason to pay a deposit. If a provider is forced for financial reasons to sell her holes to suck and fuck strangers' cocks, then if they get money from the monger there is no incentive to suck or fuck him. Mongers, these girls are not sucking and fucking you because they crave your cock. They are doing it for money! So if you give them the money in advance then they have no reason to suck and fuck you, plain and simple!!

    LB.

  8. #35940

    Never EVER give a cash advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Gannictonn123  [View Original Post]
    Preface: didn't actually meet, just tried to. Comms spotty at best, major attitude. Tried to get a video from her cause I like to see what I'm getting beforehand, never sent it and then claimed to be busy and never got to meet, so she ran off with a few coins from the app of cash, no biggie. YMMV, but big disappointment for me she looked fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/739459555109
    This is your own fault. Seeing you only have a few posts, I assume you've read / lurked before. If so, at least once every week or two one of the senior members will post a reminder to never ever give an advance payment. NEVER. If you do cash app or whatever in advance, it's guaranteed that you will be ghosted and your money is gone.

    Never under any circumstances pay in advance.

  9. #35939
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    She is latin Puerto Rican and French. I've known her since 2010 before she was doing this. Yeah, she had a stroke and died a few months ago at the hospital.
    Her last name is Indian, and puerto Ricans and French don't look like that, with Indian last names.

  10. #35938
    Quote Originally Posted by Gannictonn123  [View Original Post]
    Preface: didn't actually meet, just tried to. Comms spotty at best, major attitude. Tried to get a video from her cause I like to see what I'm getting beforehand, never sent it and then claimed to be busy and never got to meet, so she ran off with a few coins from the app of cash, no biggie. YMMV, but big disappointment for me she looked fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/739459555109
    Sounds like you tried to add unnecessary steps and pissed her off. She has a twitter with pics and vids on it. I've seen her twice now without issues. YMMV I guess but a fumble is a fumble.

  11. #35937

    How is her Greek?

    I saw Ashley James today and noticed that she put on a few pounds since the last time I saw her. Not fat, but just a little thicker than before. Started with BBBJ then went to doggy and she has a nice ass. On my way home I started thinking about how good her ass looked during doggy and I'm thinking about doing Greek with her on my next visit. Has any of you Mongers taken that trip to Greece with her.

    ? If so, how was your experience? Reply here or DM is fine. TIA.

    Liketogetit.

  12. #35936

    Ghostted

    Sexy Latina spinner with a nice menu got my attention. Seems she is also kinky, she lets mongers give her a golden shower I texted her and set up a dream and headed to see her. She told me to text when I was 5 minutes away. I texted and texted but phone was dead. Tried again 40 minutes later, in case she had double booked but still no reply. I left the area and went to see a regular provider. She said in her ad that satisfaction is guaranteed. Ha, she owes me for wasting my time driving to meet her.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/738884552157

  13. #35935

    Spinner Who Rides Cock Cowgirl for Greek Fun. Any Info On Such A Provider?

    Hi mongers,

    I am looking for a spinner who will impale her asshole on my cock and ride it. Any age or race is ok.

    PM or post in the forum is fine.

    Thanks.

  14. #35934

    Do anyone know her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/165055261782 She claims she a throat goat and lollipop specialist. I want to make sure she's worth it before wasting my time because so many claim that and don't be anywhere close to a throat goat.

  15. #35933

    Any info please

    I really want to try this out but do anyone have any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/689718298661

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape