Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34725

    Just tried Happy Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Plombier1337  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance to visit Happy Angel Spa up in Lakeview? Pass by it on my commute back from work and it's seemingly 24/7?
    It was after ten and I needed a massage- I stopped in for the hell of it. Saw Jessica. Middle aged, kind of pretty, built a little taller and larger than I like. But okay.

    Let's just say there was NO massage at all. It was a typical, overpriced Papasan place (he answered the phone in fact). It wasn't very fun. She was weirdly hygienic, as in, she washed herself and also me in alcohol, she used mouthwash then did a couple minutes covered BJ. Then stopped- Weirdly used mouthwash a second time, and then went back to the covered BJ. Like WTF?

    I wouldn't repeat. Could feel much of anything during the act. Lights are way too bright, and its hard to get in the mood. Very rushed and mechanical.

  2. #34724

    Trina

    Anyone have any info on her? Also curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to her or have extra info they'd be willing to share on her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ial-55683.html

  3. #34723

    Belmont spa Sara

    Anybody come across her lately. She been floating around spas along Belmont ave. She is not using her old name from what I have heard.

  4. #34722

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by StMatthew  [View Original Post]
    https://nadignewspapers.com/city-ord...efferson-park/

    Just noticed this, fellas. Stay safe and be careful. These were close by favorites until now.
    I was driving down Montrose and 99.9% sure that the cameras and doorbell were gone from 38 xx w Montrose. New place opened up at 32 xx w Montrose and has a phone number linked to 34 xx w Montrose. Hope this helps you northsiders.

  5. #34721
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Properly enjoyed Ella but don't bite her nipples as much as you might want to. May try archer spa, similar signage so possibly same management.
    What does Ella look like? What sort of hair style and body type so I'm sure I'm getting the right one.

  6. #34720

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Public Service Announcement:

    Recently someone sent me a PM about an MT at Moon Spa. I was doing a Google Maps search and realized there are now 3 Moon Spas. The one in Chinatown that's been there forever, the newish one around 5600 W Montrose and a new 24 hour one around 2700 and Western Ave. These are all pretty far apart from each other. Please give a street address when reviewing and also make sure you know which one you are going to HaHa.
    I thought the one at 56 xx w montrose closed a long time ago.

  7. #34719
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepLover1  [View Original Post]
    And don't forget the one in Lombard, new this year. Not too many reports yet.
    There's been one in Orland for years. Nothing great though and busted a lot.

  8. #34718

    2-3 closings on NW side

    https://nadignewspapers.com/city-ord...efferson-park/

    Just noticed this, fellas. Stay safe and be careful. These were close by favorites until now.

  9. #34717

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Public Service Announcement:

    Recently someone sent me a PM about an MT at Moon Spa. I was doing a Google Maps search and realized there are now 3 Moon Spas. The one in Chinatown that's been there forever, the newish one around 5600 W Montrose and a new 24 hour one around 2700 and Western Ave. These are all pretty far apart from each other. Please give a street address when reviewing and also make sure you know which one you are going to HaHa.
    And don't forget the one in Lombard, new this year. Not too many reports yet.

  10. #34716

    Fruit time with Joey

    I felt hungry for some Fruit so I decided to go to Orange! Old mama, was in front said all girl available, in a chineese accent. LOL saw Momo, big tits, but teeth, we're to yellow and brown for me, so I declined. Big tits though, looks older in person, probably 30. Nana was there, but I wanted a different look so I went with joey bigger nose, tits between b and c, little sag. No baby damage, little hair on kitty. Nice ass, about 5-1, I could say she does look like 25. Light massage, used tounge. Arched up and she gave a thorough rim job. Nice ball suck. Only CBJ, which was different considering she spent 4 minutes eating my booty hole. Missionary ok, tight pussy, no lfk. Closed eyes. Jack hammered her, and she squeezed hard a blew in bag. I'd say nice attitude, not vocal though, nice ass. Service 7/10. Looks 6/10. Not spinner, but she did the job.

  11. #34715
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Properly enjoyed Ella but don't bite her nipples as much as you might want to. May try archer spa, similar signage so possibly same management.
    Was this the same Ella that worked at those apartment places with Nana?

  12. #34714

    Several Moon Spas

    Public Service Announcement:

    Recently someone sent me a PM about an MT at Moon Spa. I was doing a Google Maps search and realized there are now 3 Moon Spas. The one in Chinatown that's been there forever, the newish one around 5600 W Montrose and a new 24 hour one around 2700 and Western Ave. These are all pretty far apart from each other. Please give a street address when reviewing and also make sure you know which one you are going to HaHa.

  13. #34713

    Ella

    Properly enjoyed Ella but don't bite her nipples as much as you might want to. May try archer spa, similar signage so possibly same management.

  14. #34712
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Is Yasmina / jasmine still there? She's a fun time.
    I think she is. I always see Claudia, but sometimes I say hello to the other girls.

  15. #34711
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    What was the fee? How long were you there?
    What is the damage fee?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape