Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 40011
-
08-26-24 23:29 #34731Senior Member

Posts: 281Blue island
Went to Blue Island a few months ago. Got service from a girl called Mia, which was pretty good, indeed. But did not try a second time because its location really sucks. There was a place next door where apparently people can get free food and they often waited in a long line right in front of this spa. I felt like tens of Asian grandmas and grandpas were watching and chatting around when I parked your pickup, rang the bell and waited the door to open. Really awkward moment and did not try a second time after that.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 22:15 #34730Senior Member

Posts: 313Claudia and Yasmin
What do these two look like from Pacifico? And what are the offerings and prices. Thanks and dms are fine.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 20:37 #34729Senior Member

Posts: 313What was the damage?
What was the damage? See anyone else good looking there?
James.
Originally Posted by TylerBlack
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 19:58 #34728Senior Member

Posts: 989Blue Island Blues
I stopped by the place this weekend and banged this girl Anna with a tramp stamp and got BBBJCIM / CFS / LFK / DATY for 160+50. She commented on the big D, but took it including deep throat with no real complaints. There was another girl there named Annie, but not the famous Annie from 819, etc. Both younger middle-aged. I thought I had left something there, so I went there to inquire about the item today. Ran into a dude on the way out. I'm a little face blind, particularly when it comes to Asians, and I was frazzled, so I'm not sure that Anna was there, but I think that the famous Judy was running the show. My item wasn't there, but I got a hard sell and and some ball cupping on my way out. I had to beg out since I've blown out my budget, but they had four girls available and the two girls on the couch were a little younger. The item was on a dining room chair, of course.
-
08-26-24 19:28 #34727Senior Member

Posts: 36Fake ad my friend. Girl in the pictures is Heidi Grey.
Originally Posted by BobSavage
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:58 #34726Senior Member

Posts: 468Dania
Had an appointment setup. Drove an hour to get there. Texted when I got there. No response. Ghosted. Waste of time.
-
08-26-24 15:58 #34725Senior Member

Posts: 390Just tried Happy Angel
It was after ten and I needed a massage- I stopped in for the hell of it. Saw Jessica. Middle aged, kind of pretty, built a little taller and larger than I like. But okay.
Originally Posted by Plombier1337
[View Original Post]
Let's just say there was NO massage at all. It was a typical, overpriced Papasan place (he answered the phone in fact). It wasn't very fun. She was weirdly hygienic, as in, she washed herself and also me in alcohol, she used mouthwash then did a couple minutes covered BJ. Then stopped- Weirdly used mouthwash a second time, and then went back to the covered BJ. Like WTF?
I wouldn't repeat. Could feel much of anything during the act. Lights are way too bright, and its hard to get in the mood. Very rushed and mechanical.
-
08-26-24 15:32 #34724Regular Member

Posts: 4Trina
Anyone have any info on her? Also curious.
Originally Posted by Goofy89
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 07:49 #34723Banned Member

Posts: 317Belmont spa Sara
Anybody come across her lately. She been floating around spas along Belmont ave. She is not using her old name from what I have heard.
-
08-26-24 07:40 #34722Senior Member

Posts: 158Also
I was driving down Montrose and 99.9% sure that the cameras and doorbell were gone from 38 xx w Montrose. New place opened up at 32 xx w Montrose and has a phone number linked to 34 xx w Montrose. Hope this helps you northsiders.
Originally Posted by StMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 18:47 #34721Senior Member

Posts: 211What does Ella look like? What sort of hair style and body type so I'm sure I'm getting the right one.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 09:32 #34720Senior Member

Posts: 158Closed
I thought the one at 56 xx w montrose closed a long time ago.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 01:17 #34719Senior Member

Posts: 89There's been one in Orland for years. Nothing great though and busted a lot.
Originally Posted by DeepLover1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 20:09 #34718Senior Member

Posts: 592-3 closings on NW side
https://nadignewspapers.com/city-ord...efferson-park/
Just noticed this, fellas. Stay safe and be careful. These were close by favorites until now.
-
08-24-24 17:04 #34717Senior Member

Posts: 163Moon
And don't forget the one in Lombard, new this year. Not too many reports yet.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




