Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49348

    M & why

    Which one is M & why.

  2. #49347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    New florida law

    This definitely has every one with there guard up. Places that were basic level 1's before are extra cautious. I guess it helps if you know the talent.

    I talked with a Latino lmt who does level 1 and she has increased her rates to cover her risks. Whatever that means?

  3. #49346

    Jin Jing

    Dropped by for a visit. Standard 1 hr massage. Begun with solid table shower. Cleaned up in all necessary areas both sides. Followed by a pretty rough massage. Nice, if you're into that. On the flip, asked if anything extra is desired. Nice pull while the masseuse let me know touch around. 1.5.

  4. #49345

    Confusing names and rotation

    Saw Jenny again but in Tokyo but intoduced herself as Lily.

    Jenny at magic spa has a tattoo sleeve and I am sure she is Lily at Tokyo.

    It seems confusing with all the names but I heard it is common practice that the ladies use different names bacause they do not want to be profiled and prevent negative reviews.

    I guess they also rotate; who ever she is or was: this girl is amazing and this time I kept my load at least 30 minutes.

  5. #49344

    M & why

    Up from Boca Raton for a conference this week. Got here in Otown a day early to play. Lived in Orlando for 20 years but the last 10 in Boca. I make it back to Orlando once or twice a year. Stopped in at M & why when I arrived. Mina greeted me but I asked for Angela. She was there. Mina led Mr to a room and asked how long and what I wanted. I just said I want it all. Angela entered the room 10 minutes later. Sexy lady, nice tit's. She went right to work. Didn't asked of I wanted a TS or anything. Very nice BBBJ, some 69, back to BBBJ, then a variety of positions. It takes me a while to get off so went went at it for at least 30 minutes. Since I had 15 or 20 minutes left I asked for a quick message in which she obliged. A very rough but effective message. I told her I heard about her from online and she was very happy about that. Says she will be here 6 more day so leaving Friday I assume. I would repeat. I may repeat during may stay if I can get back up that way. I'm stuck down by Disney. I may try Tokyo Spa though. Everything was good with Angela. She's a keeper and treated me right. We have no message action near Boca. Only Fun in the back rooms of Pompano Beach's strip clubs. Excellent time at the M & why.

    Satchboogie.

  6. #49343

    Stay in the Hobby long enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colpiz  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers ever caught an std / sti around here fooling around with providers?
    All Life is a Risk.

  7. #49342
    Quote Originally Posted by Colpiz  [View Original Post]
    Vivian, Jojo, crystal, Tiffany.

    Any recommendations? Never seen any of them in person so I have no clue what to expect. I'm into more petite / athletic girls for the most part but some ass & thickness does it for me too.
    Tiffany is awesome. Tight ass, sexy and cute.

    Crystal us older. Both a good time but I would do Tiffany again if I could pick between both.

  8. #49341

    Tokyo spa

    Vivian, Jojo, crystal, Tiffany.

    Any recommendations? Never seen any of them in person so I have no clue what to expect. I'm into more petite / athletic girls for the most part but some ass & thickness does it for me too.

  9. #49340

    Mina

    Saw Mina M&why.

    Still an absolute beauty.

    I honestly like bigger butts but she has a nice one for a petite figure.

    She says Let's Relax will open again but for now she's there.

  10. #49339

    Nothing Personnal

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Of course all of this right before my trip down in a couple weeks 😣.
    We're all getting the Shaft.

  11. #49338

    Daty

    Any mongers ever caught an std / sti around here fooling around with providers?

  12. #49337
    Quote Originally Posted by WenDans  [View Original Post]
    Of the main FS spas, how many are still open for service?

    A2 is closed, but what about the others?

    Gardenia.

    Spring Massage.

    Tokyo.

    Aqua.

    Ocean Star.

    Spa Serenity.

    This forum has gone to hell. There used to be a lot of posting, but since the new law, not much. That sucks.
    Of course all of this right before my trip down in a couple weeks 😣.

  13. #49336

    Next question

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    What new law?
    Can the AMPs survive? I read here the girls all left for western states, that is tough.

  14. #49335

    Gardenia Closed

    Stopped by Gardenia today and it was closed up tight with the door locked. Not a good sign.

  15. #49334
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpTramp1977  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The Days Inn Mccoy road. Not great! Old and skinny!
    So, how does a person find that kind of ad? When I come to Orlando, next month, if all of the AMPs are closed, I want something to look forward to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape