Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 7895
-
09-02-24 12:07 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 334Marely
I've seen her a few times. Her pics are very old, but she still looks good enough. If I had to guess, she's mid to upper 30's. Maybe early 40's.
Her comms are great and she is very punctual. Candidly, that means more to me than a lot of other things. I get so tired of all the "I got a flat tire" and whatever other excuses. Usually after I check into the room.
Things are a little business like, but that might have more to do with me than her. I get the sense she knows how to have a good time. I got to go bare, but I always show up shower-fresh clean and take care of myself. I don't know what she does with her p*ssy, but it feels really good.
I get the sense that she was a former EB girl and would probably be happy with *.4 . I'm paying a little more because I was in an SA state of mind when I started throwing out numbers.
If you're new to this and want to have a safe first encounter, she's very pleasant and clean. I met her in the Elkridge area during the day, but I think she is located closer to Towson. She has a lot of flexibility in her day.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-cff33fb45935
-
09-02-24 10:47 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 32Brazilian is in a new area in arlington va.
And I have a new phone number for her.
Originally Posted by SnglDad73
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 11:27 #7398Regular Member

Posts: 5Lele sounds interesting, Hopefully she comes back to the site would like to connect with her since she is local.
Originally Posted by Shinshi
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 01:03 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 560This year got off to a shitty start, so I'm happy with how this summer has been going so far. Last month, I managed to meet two new SBs who really got me re-thinking Seeking's demise. Both are great times in their own way, and I was going to keep both in my backpocket so to speak for a few more months. But I've changed my mind for various reasons.
First off, it's getting completely out of hand how we've let GPS run rampant in this region. Traveling overseas for a month really opened my eyes at how easy it is to find a woman who's an easy 9 or 10 in both the looks & personality department. Couple that with their asking price amounting to a fraction of what's being asked in the DMV? Yeah, it's time to take a step back, save up for next year's travels, and wait for reality to set in for some of these Stateside women.
I get that not everyone can leave the country on a whim, particularly if you've got familial obligations or work responsibilities. But if you're able to do so, I highly encourage it. Both SBs written at length below have their pros and cons, so I leave it to you to make your own judgment. As for me, I figure it's best to move on and stick with my last remaining regular. Though perhaps I could weather the spotty comms of the last SB, but it's unlikely. Best of luck.
Eva0810 - Frederick, MD (https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-db98917cee49).
Though not jaw-droppingly hot (some might be put off by her waistline), this single mom's cute enough. After some banter and exchanging numbers, we met at Starbucks. She's initially slow to trust, but talking for a bit in-person & being patient got her to open up more. Behind closed doors, she's an excellent kisser with fantastic mic skills. Likes it slow & sensual at first. Once the pace picked up, she rode me in CG like few women ever have! Seriously, I rarely pop in that position so believe me when I say she rode me like a champ! When it was my turn to take over, she was easily orgasmic throughout doggy, mish, and in the shower. She's apparently had a hysterectomy, hence her not asking for any cover nor minding if you CIP. Doesn't mind DATY, though she goes into sensory overload if you play with her boobs instead. Must've went at it three or four times before she drove herself home. She forgot to ask for the PPM, so I forwarded 500.
Pretty surprised by her endurance level from that first night! And while the next several meet-ups weren't quite the marathon session as the first, it was still an amazing time. It's always a great feeling to pleasure a woman & get her off, which in turn spurs them on to perform even more to meet my needs. Though she really is a sweet, kind, and an interesting person, I've unfortunately gotten a bit fatigued with the long drive & her frequent texting--so it was time to move on. Please don't ask me for her digits. She'll readily offer them if you hit her up once she returns to the site (which I'm sure she will if her financial situation is any indicator).
Lele - Baltimore, MD (https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-3bd90c7d0be2).
Comms with this one were frustratingly infrequent (one message every three or four days). However, I kept being patient as it's not everyday you run into a 19 yo who's under 5 feet tall and "down for anything. " Eventually, she texted that she couldn't meet in public but that she's down to take an Uber to whichever hotel I wanted. Seeing how she hadn't asked for Uber money, I thought why not. Plus, there were enough indicators for me which proved her genuine-ness. I reserved a nice hotel at Linthicum Heights, texted her the room, then waited for maybe an hour before she knocked.
As pictured, this Latina really is a tiny & petite thing. Some might be put off by her "hood" attitude, but our conversations seemed to flow pretty well. Definitely not a shy bone in this one's body as she DFK me at one point before saying I was a great kisser. Off came her top, and damn does this one have an amazing natural rack! Like the previous SB mentioned above, she enjoys having her boobs played with. Her two non-negotiables were no DATY, and always wear protection except when she was giving head (so much for being "down for anything" I guess). Still, the highlight of that day was her giving the second-best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. From her lip suction, roaming hands, riveting eye contact, and the way she moved those fantastic boobs up and down my legs--it all led to me exploding all over her chest in short order.
While recharging for round two, we talked some more & she mentioned how she really loves her alcohol. Apart from being illegal to offer any to someone under 21, seems she can't handle liquor if even a tenth of the stories shared were true. So I don't recommend offering! I just gave her a Powerade and some water while she was with me. Eventually, I was all set & she went after junior like it was her favorite dessert. Not wanting to miss out on penetrating this energetic firecracker, I slipped on the hat, hoisted her petite frame, and pressed her up against the wall. I lacked the energy to stay in that position long, so I spun her around for some doggy on the bed and admired the view from a nearby mirror. She had her hand in her mouth to keep from making too much noise, and I soon dropped load number two in the cover.
After showering separately, she got a call asking her to return home. She offered to come back to me later that night if she found a sitter for her kid. But I had something going on that day (forgot what), so I sent her the agreed-upon 400 & agreed to meet again in a week. This unfortunately never materialized before I went overseas. At the time of writing this, her profile was deactivated. I recently shot her a text and we agreed to meet soon, so we'll see what happens. But because comms have always been inconsistent even when texting, I'm not holding my breath. If her profile gets reactivated, feel free to shoot your shot. Just be aware of the Pony Express-like speed at which she writes back.
-
08-23-24 12:38 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 49I'd be interested in meeting
If you could Dm contact information.
Originally Posted by SnglDad73
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 19:16 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 32Young latina in need of some help
I posted in the MOCO forum but I know this one gets more traffic, she lives in germantown. Can not host but is willing to travel. She wants 300, for an. Hour. I. have spoke to her about doing 200 for a half hour and she might be agreeable to that amount as well. She is a good girl just in a bad financial spot. I seem to find all the ones needing money fast. Well I do have her number and will give it to anyone who is interested. She will share photos when you contact her. Again she's a sweet heart and really is a pleaser. Send me a PM for the digits.
-
08-09-24 15:35 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 185Karla, 43 Sparrows Point TRAVEL, TRUE LOVE, WONDERFUL MAN
Must be a scam. First off, there's no way she 43. And second, no woman who looks like this has ever lived in Sparrows Point.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-d50be9a4d9ee
-
08-08-24 11:53 #7393Regular Member

Posts: 12Rinser Alert
Bella007 is a classic rinser. Text game starts well after initial contact but then the excuses about not being able to meet up come followed by requests for help to turn power back on, get groceries, etc. She's an attractive gal but a waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-1da2b7d00c5a
-
08-07-24 17:36 #7392Senior Member

Posts: 185Vb14
By the way, I've met with this one. She's not as cute as these pix. She's cubby. I did some heavy petting with her in my car but never pulled the trigger as she wasn't cute enough for the money.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
08-07-24 07:57 #7391Senior Member

Posts: 1626And her city is showing as Maryland. Usually it will be a city name instead of state name.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 18:13 #7390Senior Member

Posts: 182I met Heather sometime last year. She's just ok. Works as a house cleaner and couldn't host since her mother was staying with her. Older then she claims. Guessing late 30's. Was open to anything I wanted. Was a bit too clingy for my liking. Was a one and done with that one. Damage was 3 and she wasn't worth it.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 11:32 #7389Senior Member

Posts: 93I've not met her, but she is on FetLife, and does seem like she'd be a good time.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 11:31 #7388Senior Member

Posts: 93Mimi. Scam
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-5b397c07c9cd
A less obvious scammer so I figured I'd share. As soon as I didn't want to send a gift card for food got blocked all around. She was able to hold a real substantial conversation with spelling / grammar as expected for someone in her supposed demographic.
-
08-06-24 09:31 #7387Senior Member

Posts: 334Some options
If you're into mature ladies, these two seem real and very easy to deal with.
I'm always posting the losers, but there are some that would like to meet. These two aren't really my cup of tea, but the seem real and were easy to talk to.
Tara.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-eb21fe8b2137
I don't know if she's in Pasadena or not, but she's in this area. Very easy to chat with and can meet most afternoons / early evenings. Wants 3 + hotel room (not a notel). I get the sense she's a pleaser, so it might be a good time, but if I'm in the 4 area, I'm going to Eros.
Raia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-2dffef8a6913
Good comms. Goes right to text. A little pricey at 5 and can't host. Looks like a good time, but I'm going to take a pass. I'm not personally attracted to her, but I'll bet she puts on a good performance.
-
08-05-24 21:24 #7386Senior Member

Posts: 334I'm good at finding the phony profiles
Anyone have any luck with this one:
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-cff33fb45935
I seem to be running into the same ole story. Comms are good. Set up a day to meet. . . . . And then this one starts with "my a / c went out today". She (he) hasn't asked for money yet, but I know it's coming. I would love to hear my expectations are wrong, but I don't think they are.
I'm also starting to notice that the "women" that are online a whole lot are the one's that are doing this crap. Most legit women don't spend that much time doing this crap. They find there 3 guys and they're good.








Reply With Quote






