Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1841
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing2019  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    What do you mean by TUSK? Is it location, area or club?
    Location in Queens. Documented in this thread several pages back.

  2. #1840

    Tusk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Was at the Tusk today at 12 pm. Made a Left on Tusk walked to 156th. Saw one black girl on the corner. Did a loop came back up on Tusk again made another Left down Tusk to Liverpool in the opposite direction. One tranny nothing near passable. Basically a thug with a wig on.

    Lots of good Jamaican food close by.
    Hi,

    What do you mean by TUSK? Is it location, area or club?

  3. #1839

    Anyone seen Heidi lately

    Has anyone seen Heidi in College Point lately. Thank for the help.

  4. #1838

    The first one

    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Obviously a preference. All these ladies are from the Tusk area. One of them gave up the brown hole it was my first time ever trying it and it was glorious. Of course I was a gentleman about it, I didn't just ram it in there and used lube. Hope you all are being safe and having fun.
    Who is the first chick on the bench with the jean vest on?

  5. #1837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Latinas on Roosevelt Av

    Walking on Roosevelt by 88 to 90 sts. , I spotted a trio of ladies walking in front with all the typical dress code of the latina hookers in the area. They also had the typical heavy set bodies with enhanced tits and butts. We passed a guy hawking haircuts and he exclaimed "what a nice view" in Spanish. I couldn't help myself and retorted " They are horrible looking, don't you have better taste in women". Guy just looked surprised at my comment while I was laughing inside of me.

  6. #1836

    " No Stretchy Condom "

    Back on the B L V D today. Tried out a new place that looks like a construction site in progress but actually opens up into a street level 4 room cubicle brothel. Genius.

    Chose a Chinese MILF who was friendly enough at first until she insisted that she put on my Sagami ultra thin condom. I tried reasoning with her saying to simply place it over the penis head and roll it down but these girls like to stretch the thing sideways to put it on like they are fitting me with a balloon. You can't do that with polyurethane micro thin condoms. Duh.

    Anyway she proceeds to give me a covered BJ so I motioned to her to get her crack pipe (shitter) up on my face. Up the crack pipe my tongue goes then Ding Ding Ding.

    She motions for intercourse and I oblige. * She puts it in missionary position. Her face is looking in my direction. My hands are on her legs the entire time. Suddenly I feel so good banging this chunky Chinese MILF and I wonder why? I finish and pull out but the leche stays in the tea kettle as well as the condom. Oops whadda you know. I was right. You can't mess with the micro thins. Just put on penis head and gently roll down. That's all you need to do. She starts freaking out. I don't. I just chalk it up to BBFS on a budget and roll with it. I used alcohol right away and I bring Listerine so whatever.

    At the beginning I offered her $100 for the service and a $20 tip afterwards if she performed well. LOL.

    She did good. I had a twisted nut but a nut nonetheless.

    Case Closed.

  7. #1835

    More News

    Are people this hard up that they can't mind their own business?

    https://nypost.com/2024/09/01/us-new...roosevelt-ave/

  8. #1834

    How to ask?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeMaarLekker  [View Original Post]
    How do you find these ladies for anal?
    Offer more money, have lube, and try to convince that your not going to OD when your in. Ask every girl you come across. Eventuallllllllly one will say yes.

  9. #1833

    Tusk

    Was at the Tusk today at 12 pm. Made a Left on Tusk walked to 156th. Saw one black girl on the corner. Did a loop came back up on Tusk again made another Left down Tusk to Liverpool in the opposite direction. One tranny nothing near passable. Basically a thug with a wig on.

    Lots of good Jamaican food close by.

  10. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Obviously a preference. All these ladies are from the Tusk area. One of them gave up the brown hole it was my first time ever trying it and it was glorious. Of course I was a gentleman about it, I didn't just ram it in there and used lube. Hope you all are being safe and having fun.
    How do you find these ladies for anal?

  11. #1831

    Le

    Lot's of LE along Roosevelt today at 1 pm. More than I have seen all summer. Not too many girls outside near the stairs etc.

    Took my biz up to Flushing today but decided to see my Reg in JH for a BBBJ / CIM $100.

    Unfortunately could only finish doggie with condom! Walked 6 miles before. Maybe I was tired.

  12. #1830

    Random Butts

    Obviously a preference. All these ladies are from the Tusk area. One of them gave up the brown hole it was my first time ever trying it and it was glorious. Of course I was a gentleman about it, I didn't just ram it in there and used lube. Hope you all are being safe and having fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2023-12-25-14h47m24s395.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2024-02-11-00h21m32s306.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2024-05-13-19h08m30s411.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

    vlcsnap-2024-07-31-18h06m47s452.jpg‎   vlcsnap-2024-08-04-01h17m10s962.jpg‎  

  13. #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area and I walked from 74th to 94th on Roosevelt. I saw a lot of street venders offering services in the open. It was very sketchy and the area is full of LEO's. The quality of the venders is terrible and I would never sample any of the offerings. Be safe out there.
    " One man's trash is another man's treasure ".

  14. #1828

    Roosevelt Avenue

    I was in the area and I walked from 74th to 94th on Roosevelt. I saw a lot of street venders offering services in the open. It was very sketchy and the area is full of LEO's. The quality of the venders is terrible and I would never sample any of the offerings. Be safe out there.

  15. #1827
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    The streets were very lively today on Roosevelt. I saw a lot of new faces around the 2 pm time at the various spots. It seems likes someone sent out a memo that I was going to show up today Went to one of the better known streets spots really pleasantly surprised at the various girls available to me. Took a new younger looking Asian girl for 69 while she whacked me off $120. Good Times. Then walked 13 miles back to Uptown Manhattan. Epic Walk.
    Forgot to mention. Said girl kissed me on the lips several times on my way out the door. After a Listerine rinse but still I was impressed by her efforts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape