Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 327 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 4898
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the sub on Reddit?
    Welcum2TheCandyshop.

    Im intrigued by the them, they all look quite hot and skilled but theres an attitude about them, well Violet anyway, and the whole were not prostitutes were escorts so we require deposits turns me off.

  2. #4177
    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter got apparently hacked. This is what she post on reddit:

    "THIS TWITTER IS NOT ME SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND IS TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE. I USE HX ONLY- CHANELCHANEL".
    What's the name of the sub on Reddit?

  3. #4176
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Let's see. I'd like to see if this girl is 5'7 155 or 5'7 105.
    Probably somewhere in between. I mean the pics I posted of her when I first told you dudes about her is actually her.

  4. #4175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Antsd2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing a couple short clips and / or pics of my two nights in a row the little miss young Chanel Creams??
    Yes. Let's see. I'd like to see if this girl is 5'7 155 or 5'7 105.

  5. #4174

    Share here por favor

    Quote Originally Posted by Antsd2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing a couple short clips and / or pics of my two nights in a row the little miss young Chanel Creams??
    Please do share it to our community.

  6. #4173

    Yes please

    Quote Originally Posted by Antsd2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing a couple short clips and / or pics of my two nights in a row the little miss young Chanel Creams??
    I'd love to see the clips / pics!

  7. #4172
    Quote Originally Posted by Antsd2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing a couple short clips and / or pics of my two nights in a row the little miss young Chanel Creams??
    Send it! Maybe we can trade. LOL.

  8. #4171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928

    Yes please

    Quote Originally Posted by Antsd2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing a couple short clips and / or pics of my two nights in a row the little miss young Chanel Creams??
    Love to see it.

  9. #4170

    Why not

    Quote Originally Posted by Antsd2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing a couple short clips and / or pics of my two nights in a row the little miss young Chanel Creams??
    I am, how was it.

  10. #4169

    Well worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter got apparently hacked.
    Anyone interested in seeing a couple short clips and / or pics of my two nights in a row the little miss young Chanel Creams??

  11. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonyg  [View Original Post]
    I see on Twitter she got linked with the "So Cal candy shop" girls. They don't have the best rep and now it makes sense the whole "I'm not a prostitute" line because almost all those girls use the same line. And now on of the girls is promoting Chanel on her page at "half off dates and BBBJ". Why would they need to run a "sale", I would guess she would be popular at full price.
    Her twitter got apparently hacked. This is what she post on reddit:

    "THIS TWITTER IS NOT ME SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND IS TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE. I USE HX ONLY- CHANELCHANEL".

  12. #4167
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    It's really simple. You don't want to see the guy, you send back the money. You keep the money, you're a thief. This is the exact MO of a lot of thieves.

    Don't like the idea, well you are a thief.

    End of story.
    I see on Twitter she got linked with the "So Cal candy shop" girls. They don't have the best rep and now it makes sense the whole "I'm not a prostitute" line because almost all those girls use the same line. And now on of the girls is promoting Chanel on her page at "half off dates and BBBJ". Why would they need to run a "sale", I would guess she would be popular at full price.

  13. #4166
    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    Yeah fr. Is she at least into it like she used to be? Or let you record? I.

    Might do the hundo just for one last go and pray I get lucky to upgrade for bare. Won't be able to try til tomorrow though hopefully she's still available then.
    Into it still and allowed filming as long as you share it with her for OF. Just sucks taking a step back in service, or in anything for that matter, once you've already established a high expectation.

  14. #4165
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch  [View Original Post]
    Deposit request = scammer thief.

    Simple as that.
    2 out of 2 for me on that, the girl never came back to down despite saying she would tour here "soon". Glad I didn't pay, I insisted in seeing her later when I could make it up to LA but she refused. No wonder. Other girl never even made it back to this country lol.

    And of course she will steal and then give excuses on why she didn't meet the guy. She can make up whatever she wants about him. That's the MO. Funny they never send back the deposit though in every case like this. Huh.

  15. #4164
    Deposit request = scammer thief.

    Simple as that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    It's really simple. You don't want to see the guy, you send back the money. You keep the money, you're a thief. This is the exact MO of a lot of thieves.

    Don't like the idea, well you are a thief.

    End of story.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape