Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 327 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 4897
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned she texted you from a different number (I assume different than the one on the link you provided), it's possible that's the issue. I communicated and met her through the number on the ad and all went smoothly. She mentioned she created a new HX because the person that was helping her (booker / manager) was no longer doing so, and she was on her own now. I did see the issue on the HX safety forum for which she was dinged and while she probably should have given the deposit back, I didn't take it as this being her MO, plus she ended up being right in not seeing the guy that reported her given he had a pretty bad rep himself (she should've done her homework before taking a deposit though). I'm not trying to White Knight here, and I don't know this for a fact but my gut tells me you were probably texting with the old manager and not her, specially since that X account seems to be inactive right around the same time she claims she went on her own. Manager my just be trying to milks as much as possible pretending to be her. But that's just my guess, I personally didn't have any of these issues.
    It's really simple. You don't want to see the guy, you send back the money. You keep the money, you're a thief. This is the exact MO of a lot of thieves.

    Don't like the idea, well you are a thief.

    End of story.

  2. #4161
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Another situation where the few ruin it for the many! Paying extra for a CBJ is a travesty LOL.
    Yeah fr. Is she at least into it like she used to be? Or let you record? I.

    Might do the hundo just for one last go and pray I get lucky to upgrade for bare. Won't be able to try til tomorrow though hopefully she's still available then.

  3. #4160

    All good things must come to an end

    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    These are the rates I got from her:

    Covered FS 10 minutes $100.

    15 minutes $150.

    30 minutes $200.

    CBJ +$25.

    No bare No Greek No Kissing No GFE.
    Another situation where the few ruin it for the many! Paying extra for a CBJ is a travesty LOL.

  4. #4159

    No more bare

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Sad but true. She claims she no longer offers bare, even to old customers. Did anybody get different service?

  5. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned she texted you from a different number (I assume different than the one on the link you provided), it's possible that's the issue. I communicated and met her through the number on the ad and all went smoothly. She mentioned she created a new HX because the person that was helping her (booker / manager) was no longer doing so, and she was on her own now. I did see the issue on the HX safety forum for which she was dinged and while she probably should have given the deposit back, I didn't take it as this being her MO, plus she ended up being right in not seeing the guy that reported her given he had a pretty bad rep himself (she should've done her homework before taking a deposit though). I'm not tryiqng to White Knight here, and I don't know this for a fact but my gut tells me you were probably texting with the old manager and not her, specially since that X account seems to be inactive right around the same time she claims she went on her own. Manager my just be trying to milks as much as possible pretending to be her. But that's just my guess, I personally didn't have any of these issues.
    I used the number off the ad and she was nice and keep me updated while she was getting to her room. Set up a time but after getting the address she was in Anaheim. Going to try to meet her again while she is down here.

  6. #4157
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    I was enticed by this cute looking BB girl, but the report of her taking a deposit on HX had me a little skeptical. I reached out to her yesterday on X (formerly twitter) at chanelbouttabag and the number in her https://www.adultlook.com/p/3322255 (which the link now tells me 504 Gateway Time-out), and she said she'd be available that night. When I was able to meet with her she wasn't responding to messages, and hours later came back and said she's in Anaheim, but will be back tomorrow (today). I give her my number on X, and she texts me, from a different number, in the morning asking if I still want to meetup. I've attached pics of the texts with offers of bb and Greek! And discounts! Then she smacks me with "Are you donation ready", to which I reply, "I have cash". To my surprise she tells me, "Not a prostitute. If you're not scheduling and booking a date I'm not obligated to meet you".

    I've been burned on deposits in the past, and there's no way I'm doing it again, let alone paying via apps! Especially with her recent history with "allegedly" keeping a guys deposit on HX. It's a shame, but I'll keep looking for the next girl to cream.
    You mentioned she texted you from a different number (I assume different than the one on the link you provided), it's possible that's the issue. I communicated and met her through the number on the ad and all went smoothly. She mentioned she created a new HX because the person that was helping her (booker / manager) was no longer doing so, and she was on her own now. I did see the issue on the HX safety forum for which she was dinged and while she probably should have given the deposit back, I didn't take it as this being her MO, plus she ended up being right in not seeing the guy that reported her given he had a pretty bad rep himself (she should've done her homework before taking a deposit though). I'm not trying to White Knight here, and I don't know this for a fact but my gut tells me you were probably texting with the old manager and not her, specially since that X account seems to be inactive right around the same time she claims she went on her own. Manager my just be trying to milks as much as possible pretending to be her. But that's just my guess, I personally didn't have any of these issues.

  7. #4156
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    WTF. She will take your money first. What a weird way to talk. "I'm not a prostitute" and "obligation to meet". Girl you get paid for FS and if you don't follow through then you will get banned again for stealing. It doesn't matter if you put out for other guys, you steal you get get banned.

    She does not promise anything will happen. Can easily make any excuse not to see you after taking money. Seen this theft happen too often to others. Been offered it, always under shady situations where she couldn't even tell me when and where. Not to mention you've had it happen too.

    This is the stupidest thing and no surprise she's ripped off others and got banned once already. There are always girls doing this.

    And just to be clear every time I was offered this, it was with a girl I already banged for money but she went out of town and wanted money "ahead of time" for the next time. Turned out she had no plan to follow through (long stories but never even came back SD), each time she was trying to scam me 100%, glad I didn't. So her putting out for money means jack, if she steals she is always a thief and there is no redemption or excuse for it.

    HX has a graveyard of girls who steal even while working, it is a side gig where they make excuses about not being able to show up whoopsie - but now I get to keep your money cause your rude to me for flaking and not giving your money back. Let that sink in.

    Theft with extra steps.
    Totally agree gentlemen. Since the dawn of the internet, deposits have been a huge RIP OFF WARNING never fall into that trap.

  8. #4155

    Pretty girl

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Damn. You guys filled her pussy with your cum? She's hot, looks very GND.

  9. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    I was enticed by this cute looking BB girl, but the report of her taking a deposit on HX had me a little skeptical. I reached out to her yesterday on X (formerly twitter) at chanelbouttabag and the number in her https://www.adultlook.com/p/3322255 (which the link now tells me 504 Gateway Time-out), and she said she'd be available that night. When I was able to meet with her she wasn't responding to messages, and hours later came back and said she's in Anaheim, but will be back tomorrow (today). I give her my number on X, and she texts me, from a different number, in the morning asking if I still want to meetup. I've attached pics of the texts with offers of bb and Greek! And discounts! Then she smacks me with "Are you donation ready", to which I reply, "I have cash". To my surprise she tells me, "Not a prostitute. If you're not scheduling and booking a date I'm not obligated to meet you".

    I've been burned on deposits in the past, and there's no way I'm doing it again, let alone paying via apps! Especially with her recent history with "allegedly" keeping a guys deposit on HX. It's a shame, but I'll keep looking for the next girl to cream.
    This is the inevitable arc that all these cheap, managed hoes will end up in. Pimp gets too greedy, and everyone and their dog is lined up outside the girls hotel room to get a chance to hit it. Like many of you I too had my fun and enjoyed Chanel's bare pussy, many times but her booker has delusions of grandeur. Constant overbooking, waiting in parking lots for 30 minutes, multiple HX accounts, it's just unsustainable. My last straw was when I was barebacking that young * and some monger knocked on her door because her booker was taking appts from god knows what site / social media that she didn't know about. My spidey sense on this one is off the charts, seems like the whole enterprise is going to go down in flames soon and nobody wants to be near when it does. Shame because the girl seems to be really cool and wants to please but I think management is smoking too much crack. Stay away, it isn't worth the hassle.

  10. #4153
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    I've attached pics of the texts with offers of bb and Greek! And discounts! Then she smacks me with "Are you donation ready", to which I reply, "I have cash". To my surprise she tells me, "Not a prostitute. If you're not scheduling and booking a date I'm not obligated to meet you".

    I've been burned on deposits in the past, and there's no way I'm doing it again, let alone paying via apps! Especially with her recent history with "allegedly" keeping a guys deposit on HX. It's a shame, but I'll keep looking for the next girl to cream.
    WTF. She will take your money first. What a weird way to talk. "I'm not a prostitute" and "obligation to meet". Girl you get paid for FS and if you don't follow through then you will get banned again for stealing. It doesn't matter if you put out for other guys, you steal you get get banned.

    She does not promise anything will happen. Can easily make any excuse not to see you after taking money. Seen this theft happen too often to others. Been offered it, always under shady situations where she couldn't even tell me when and where. Not to mention you've had it happen too.

    This is the stupidest thing and no surprise she's ripped off others and got banned once already. There are always girls doing this.

    And just to be clear every time I was offered this, it was with a girl I already banged for money but she went out of town and wanted money "ahead of time" for the next time. Turned out she had no plan to follow through (long stories but never even came back SD), each time she was trying to scam me 100%, glad I didn't. So her putting out for money means jack, if she steals she is always a thief and there is no redemption or excuse for it.

    HX has a graveyard of girls who steal even while working, it is a side gig where they make excuses about not being able to show up whoopsie - but now I get to keep your money cause your rude to me for flaking and not giving your money back. Let that sink in.

    Theft with extra steps.

  11. #4152

    Too good to be true. Apparently accepting cash makes a girl a prostitute!

    I was enticed by this cute looking BB girl, but the report of her taking a deposit on HX had me a little skeptical. I reached out to her yesterday on X (formerly twitter) at chanelbouttabag and the number in her https://www.adultlook.com/p/3322255 (which the link now tells me 504 Gateway Time-out), and she said she'd be available that night. When I was able to meet with her she wasn't responding to messages, and hours later came back and said she's in Anaheim, but will be back tomorrow (today). I give her my number on X, and she texts me, from a different number, in the morning asking if I still want to meetup. I've attached pics of the texts with offers of bb and Greek! And discounts! Then she smacks me with "Are you donation ready", to which I reply, "I have cash". To my surprise she tells me, "Not a prostitute. If you're not scheduling and booking a date I'm not obligated to meet you".

    I've been burned on deposits in the past, and there's no way I'm doing it again, let alone paying via apps! Especially with her recent history with "allegedly" keeping a guys deposit on HX. It's a shame, but I'll keep looking for the next girl to cream.

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    So is nobody really going to talk about the new BB girl on HX that was here last week? Found out about her from a friend and hit her up through her number. I don't have HX anymore but she never asked. QV was $100 + another benji for bare. HHR was $200. CIP is extra but can't remember how much. She's in LA now but should be back in SD soon.

    Some of why'all had to have known about her because she was already overbooking when I saw her. Her communication sucks and she had me waiting amost an hour. But it was worth it. Cute 20 yo white chick. Nice slender bod and nice ass. No BJ with the QV unfortunately but she got into it and let me hit it in multiple positions. She also honors MSOG with any session. I was going to take a shower after I nutted in her pussy and she said we still had more time! Tried but couldn't get that 2nd one in. I don't know how dudes nut multiple times in a QV but she said she's seen it. Anyway she'll probably be busier when she's back in town.

    EDIT** she's back in town today after 3pm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Really.jpg‎   Texts.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240819-125625_X.jpg‎  

  12. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    These are the rates I got from her:

    Covered FS 10 minutes $100.

    15 minutes $150.

    30 minutes $200.

    CBJ +$25.

    No bare No Greek No Kissing No GFE.

  13. #4150

    Bare creampie queen back on deck!


  14. #4149

    Bare crew

    Looks like my two faves are back. Claire and Lissy have hit town.

    Claire's reviews on here speak for themselves, but Lissy doesn't get the love that she deserves. She has a fantastic ass and an overall great performance. Looking forward to booking with her this time around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/174730565

  15. #4148

    Thank You, Brothers!

    I just wanted to thank you for the feedback on Princess.

    I really like this forum because everyone is so willing to help. I am also grateful for the information on what providers NOT to see. It spares the rest of us an unpleasant experience. I've read of some dudes traveling from areas that are over five hours away from the providers incall, only to have to return home empty of the experience that originally fueled their long journey.

    Thanks again, guys, for the info, knowledge and wisdom that you share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape