Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24126

    Mundy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Noblesville tomorrow with some time to kill. Are there any AMPs in the area that are worthwhile? Any good providers in the area? PMs are open if you don't want to post. Ty!
    There's a decent spot off Mundy Dr. You can get your back walked and a full work up. The foot spa.

  2. #24125

    Pretty much average

    Quote Originally Posted by Countach1989  [View Original Post]
    Why do I never see this place discussed? Any info?
    They occasionally have nice looking gals, but not much to be had the few times I went. If the rooms are all busy they would shove you in this closet behind a curtain to wait, LOL. L1 can be had, and they will try to upcharge above market for it.

  3. #24124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyTravels  [View Original Post]
    Is this Sweet Spa the same as the "Arby's Spa" If so, where did they move to? I always enjoyed myself there, and would like to support the local economy (LOL).
    Who moved? As far as I know they're still there.

  4. #24123

    Yes

    It is the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyTravels  [View Original Post]
    Is this Sweet Spa the same as the "Arby's Spa" If so, where did they move to? I always enjoyed myself there, and would like to support the local economy (LOL).

  5. #24122
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBad  [View Original Post]
    I was just curious if anyone had seen this Emily on RR. She looks interesting but I don't trust too many ads being real except for known commodities like HippyChick or Traci. I would love for her to be real but always have my doubts.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...t-s-31397.html
    I'd say it's 100% fake. When they list every social media in the ad it's almost a dead giveaway. Plus the pics look like they're in a tropical area.

  6. #24121

    Noblesville AMP

    Going to be in Noblesville tomorrow with some time to kill. Are there any AMPs in the area that are worthwhile? Any good providers in the area? PMs are open if you don't want to post. Ty!

  7. #24120

    Emily

    I was just curious if anyone had seen this Emily on RR. She looks interesting but I don't trust too many ads being real except for known commodities like HippyChick or Traci. I would love for her to be real but always have my doubts.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...t-s-31397.html

  8. #24119

    Sweet Spa Question

    Is this Sweet Spa the same as the "Arby's Spa" If so, where did they move to? I always enjoyed myself there, and would like to support the local economy (LOL).

  9. #24118
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgroc  [View Original Post]
    L1 = Level 1 or hand job.
    Thanks! I've never heard that term before.

  10. #24117

    Youngest AMP girls?

    Hey all, I'm going to be in Indy next week. I really struck out last time I was there. Any tips on the youngest ones in Indy? Here in Memphis, they're all 40+ and I'm hoping to have a better time in Indy. Thank you!

  11. #24116

    Bat Shit Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    What is BSC? Thanks.
    At least a little, but at the same time, a pretty fun personality. Not like I have to marry her. LOL.

  12. #24115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    What is BSC? Thanks.
    Bat Shit Crazy.

  13. #24114

    What is BSC?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    I've only been to 317 a couple times but she was my first. Actually ended up getting her panties off and a little DATY before she got a little scared and stopped. She said she'd meet privately, but that never came to be.


    I'm pretty sure Amanda at 317 would be up to about anything, but she's a little BSC!

    Always felt like Tashina would give it up, but after about a dozen attempts to just book a massage I gave up.
    What is BSC? Thanks.

  14. #24113

    Rose

    Has anyone seen Rose that advertised Rube Rankings. 720-1293. She is on the side. Seems real in conversations I have had with her. Sorry can't get the link to post.

    Thank NV.

  15. #24112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Inbox full

    SAndrews, please clear some space.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape