Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 29330
-
08-18-24 09:24 #24080Senior Member

Posts: 894Mundy is hit or miss
I've had a couple masseuses that kept me coming back. Trouble is, they rotate them out every two to three months.
Originally Posted by HotJohnDog
[View Original Post]
As far as tipping goes. If I like the girl going in, I ask "full service, full boom-boom" and flash a condom. I tip my limit before I climb up on the table. Then they always say yes. There's no interrupting during the session for haggling and getting more cash.
JohnGuest.
-
08-17-24 12:52 #24079Senior Member

Posts: 204E 38th street Ruby
Decent house on E 38th street west of Shadeland with parking in back. I was greeted by Tim Tim? Pretty face, late 40's, nice after market tots showing some age, and not much ass. Went for an hour hoping for a firm massage for $60. Massage was lame and the tease started early. I refused an early flip insisting on more massage. Finally I made hand motion. She pleaded to give me for L2 and L3 using phone language app. At first she wanted $150+ $60 with was way too much. She came down to $170 including house fee, but by then I was fine with L1. Told her "next time ". Probably will repeat. Second lady was on a couch went leaving and wasn't quite as cute.
-
08-17-24 12:10 #24078Senior Member

Posts: 407Everywhere
She has also been on seeking for awhile. She's not a scam, but not too far off from one. She will try to get you to meet at holistic first (she is still there) so she gets to know you. She will do private visits and is better after she feels comfortable with you, but still way high rates for what you get. Decent massage, still expensive.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 11:32 #24077Senior Member

Posts: 754Someone down farther mentioned that they thought she was with DI for a small amount of time, and almost positive they are correct. Pretty sure that this would be Cameron from the DI roster not too long ago. If that is the case from other reviews since I have not seen her, she would definitely be a HARD pass if you are going for a FS provider. Not sure about the massage quality if that's what you are going for though. As someone else mentioned, she is definitely from the 317 Holistic massage lineup. So someone else can chime in if they have seen her for the massage, but if you're going for FS and with me being almost positive this is the old DI Cameron, she would for sure be a definite hard pass. Didn't quite cut it that long on the DI roster, which is probably why she is not on their lineup anymore either. Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by Alternativ
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 11:31 #24076Senior Member

Posts: 1175Inbox full
Chisea03, I can't reply to your message until you clear your inbox.
-
08-17-24 10:46 #24075Senior Member

Posts: 198Brooke
I tried a search as I'm not familiar, I don't frequent here as I used to, is she a good provider or hard pass?
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 10:32 #24074Senior Member

Posts: 49Mundy
Looked mid 30's. Didn't get a name. Left after she repeatedly said Tips. I told her I would give her at the end. Kept saying Tip now after that. Told her after and she kept repeating herself. Got up, requested my money back and walked out.
-
08-17-24 10:03 #24073Senior Member

Posts: 100Leads on new location
Anyone have any leads on where the providers went? I'm sure there's a number of us interested.
Originally Posted by Jndy500
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 08:49 #24072Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Happy dreams mongers!
Originally Posted by IndyDwm
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 07:43 #24071Senior Member

Posts: 238Helping Start a spa
Finding a landlord that allows MT's to stay on site is the hardest part. Has to be someone who does not poke around the premises.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 22:15 #24070Senior Member

Posts: 99I think she was also at DI for a short time.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 19:47 #24069Senior Member

Posts: 125Holistic
A familiar face from holistic is now on tryst. Goodluck.
https://tryst.link/escort/brookehaven
-
08-16-24 18:58 #24068Senior Member

Posts: 54Hand Job
L1 = Level 1 or hand job.
Originally Posted by CyberSauna
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 17:50 #24067Senior Member

Posts: 37
Originally Posted by IndianaTech
[View Original Post]
Anybody know what a L1 is?
Originally Posted by RooferDave
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 17:49 #24066Senior Member

Posts: 58Mia Mia Mia
I saw Mia today and echo SlappySlaps comments. It was one of the best times I ever had. BTW, her boobs are natural and she has amazing nips. Allows and initiated LFK and took it like a champ. Was very bubbly, fun and vocal. She said she was leaving at the end of the month or in one month to study somewhere. My guess is to get her massage license. Don't miss this one before she leaves.
Originally Posted by SlappySlap0
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





