Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 29361
-
08-24-24 00:00 #24126Senior Member

Posts: 99Mundy
There's a decent spot off Mundy Dr. You can get your back walked and a full work up. The foot spa.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 23:55 #24125Senior Member

Posts: 99Pretty much average
They occasionally have nice looking gals, but not much to be had the few times I went. If the rooms are all busy they would shove you in this closet behind a curtain to wait, LOL. L1 can be had, and they will try to upcharge above market for it.
Originally Posted by Countach1989
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 23:06 #24124Senior Member

Posts: 1175Who moved? As far as I know they're still there.
Originally Posted by IndyTravels
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 20:07 #24123Senior Member

Posts: 317Yes
It is the same.
Originally Posted by IndyTravels
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 19:51 #24122Senior Member

Posts: 527I'd say it's 100% fake. When they list every social media in the ad it's almost a dead giveaway. Plus the pics look like they're in a tropical area.
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 17:54 #24121Senior Member

Posts: 273Noblesville AMP
Going to be in Noblesville tomorrow with some time to kill. Are there any AMPs in the area that are worthwhile? Any good providers in the area? PMs are open if you don't want to post. Ty!
-
08-23-24 17:25 #24120Senior Member

Posts: 168Emily
I was just curious if anyone had seen this Emily on RR. She looks interesting but I don't trust too many ads being real except for known commodities like HippyChick or Traci. I would love for her to be real but always have my doubts.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...t-s-31397.html
-
08-23-24 11:17 #24119Regular Member

Posts: 11Sweet Spa Question
Is this Sweet Spa the same as the "Arby's Spa" If so, where did they move to? I always enjoyed myself there, and would like to support the local economy (LOL).
-
08-23-24 09:59 #24118Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks! I've never heard that term before.
Originally Posted by Lgroc
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 09:56 #24117Senior Member

Posts: 93Youngest AMP girls?
Hey all, I'm going to be in Indy next week. I really struck out last time I was there. Any tips on the youngest ones in Indy? Here in Memphis, they're all 40+ and I'm hoping to have a better time in Indy. Thank you!
-
08-23-24 08:41 #24116Senior Member

Posts: 158Bat Shit Crazy
At least a little, but at the same time, a pretty fun personality. Not like I have to marry her. LOL.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 06:56 #24115Senior Member

Posts: 1175Bat Shit Crazy.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 06:38 #24114Senior Member

Posts: 485What is BSC?
What is BSC? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChrisRock
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 05:54 #24113Senior Member

Posts: 198Rose
Has anyone seen Rose that advertised Rube Rankings. 720-1293. She is on the side. Seems real in conversations I have had with her. Sorry can't get the link to post.
Thank NV.
-
08-23-24 00:00 #24112Senior Member

Posts: 1175Inbox full
SAndrews, please clear some space.











Reply With Quote





