Thread: Happiness ii
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 2645
-
08-26-24 20:49 #1940Regular Member

Posts: 23Site
So do they have link on the line up just still got to call.
-
08-26-24 19:20 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 184Yoko Repeat
Just quoting myself again since much the same great action. Tried Jenny the indy but less than impressed especially for the rate she was asking. MILF definitely and body pudgy. Fpr my money Yoko is the best overall. Standard fees for exceptional service. She does everything that I want. Looks is TEHO but she's not ugly.
Originally Posted by OldMan5555
[View Original Post]
Average and a little plump. Jenny isn't any better so. You can be assured you're not missing out. I see Yoko for her.
Fabulous service. Always a great time and no rush. Sometimes even msog if I can get up before the knock.
-
08-26-24 17:55 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 1407Rachel
Is Rachel BBFS & cip?
-
08-26-24 11:43 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 1502No replay
Next time I going wait for Snow or Yuna who can take dick all they with some ground and pound. No repeat, unless I crave BBBJCIMWS.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 22:49 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 117Rachel.
Rachel is sexy!
She's about 5'6 and 110 lb, long dark hair, natural C's or D's. Amazing DFK.
I'm only going to add to what's been reviewed recently by Nutmaker and Localoppa.
For me we started out sensual, slow paced and very sexy. Lots of dfk and caressing. After a while she moved on top of me with her pussy in my face. I start kissing, licking and sucking. She starts twisting and turning and letting out little shrieks of excitement. She does give a mean BBBJ. Then I had her lie down so I could give her a workover. I started at her amazing breasts. So soft and perfect, she loved the sucking and licking I was doing. I kissed my way down to her beautiful tight pussy. Man is she sensitive!
Found out why she preferred giving BJ versus a good pussy pounding. She's tight and sensitive. LOL.
We took our time and I managed to get about halfway in LOL. She loved it. Then deeper. At this point she was squirming with joy LOL. I exploded!
She then hopped off and took me in her mouth. Sucked me dry. She then said maybe next time I'll take it all in me. She cleaned me up then we cuddled a bit and gave me a nice massage.
She has a fun, bubbly personality. Nothing fake about her. Very sweet girl. Definite repeat.
-
08-24-24 13:39 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 1502Walk in
Peaches was packed full of honry fuckas, LOL, so went walk in and got Rachel too. Reminds me of Monica for all you CHM fans of past. Skinny with MM boobs nicely done C size no ass, pretty face on older pro.
Her attitude and BBBJCIMWS is one of the best, just like Monica she will suck every last drop and then some. My dick was still hard so she kept going for another few minutes. Maybe she fucka to many dicks she couldn't handle pussy fuck so the bbbjcimws finish was good.
She has a following like many of the ladies here, so good for her. Next time I just going wait for you fuka to finish the threesomes at Peaches, LOL.
-
08-24-24 10:30 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 711Rachel
I was in the area and thought I'd drop in to see who was available. Mama took me to a room and shortly after, in came Rachel. Tall, maybe about 5'6" and slender with beautiful natural d cups, and red hair with blonde highlites down to her boobs. She's one of the most beautiful women that I've seen. She has a banging tan body that immediately had me excited.
She immediately threw her arms around me for introductions and gave me a nice deep kiss. Hot right from the start. Offered a shower and off we went. She was a bit playful which was refreshing seeing as it was my first time seeing her. In the shower, she did an excellent job cleaning me and then told me to turn over. On the flip, more cleaning and then she rinsed me and gave me a preview BBBJ. Great suction and I wanted her then and there. A rinse and we dried and we were off to the room. I couldn't wait to get back in there. More kissing and I laid a towel out at the edge of the bed. She looked at it with a grin and instinctively knew what to do. She laid at the edge of the bed and I started with kissing her some more before working my way south, stopping to suck on her titties before continuing down to her nani. She was clean and shaven, and I started licking her gently, which she seemed to be receptive to. Working on her bean, she began to get really wet. Not squirting, but soaked, until she had a nice O. She was sensitive after that, so we switched positions and she went to town on jr. I don't usually cum from a BJ, but her mouth worked some serious magic. I let her know I was close, expecting her to stop and continue in some version of FS, but it seemed that all I did was encourage her to go for the death kill. She had one hand cupping my balls just right while she did something with her tongue while deepthroating me that I can't describe. All I know is that it was the best deepthroat BJ I'd ever had. She let up just before I was about to blow. She hopped on and was grinding on me and we were kissing like teenagers. She was so wet and the sight of her on top of me was too much. We came at the same time, and even though I was spent, she kept fucking me until there was nothing left. I left the tip plus a little extra for the hot time. Mama was calling time by then, so she cleaned me with hot towels and I was on my way with a promise that I'd return to see her again.
-
08-23-24 21:04 #1933Regular Member

Posts: 21Mama told me she coming back next week Friday.
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 02:32 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 716Lemon
Does anyone know what part of September that Lemon will return?
I am interested in seeing her.
-
08-22-24 02:51 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 857(blinks)(faints).
Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 02:24 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 139Got a text from her earlier today, it's her.
Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 01:05 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 626Is anyone sure it's not Victoria formerly of Osaka? Friend of mine said he got texts from someone claiming they were Victoria and working at Happiness now.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 17:54 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 857Too bad it wasn't Victoria from Osaka.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 16:59 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 1433Mahalo for the info. Thinking about it she did say she needed to go home soon. Not bad, work one month and take a week off. Penny is fun.
Originally Posted by Doggiestyle98
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 15:53 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 446Name change Victoria now Rachel
Just got text.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
Mama said Victoria changed name to Rachel.









Reply With Quote





