Thread: Happiness ii
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 2645
-
08-21-24 15:15 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 98Penny is on vacation
I called. Mama said she is on vacation for a week.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 12:14 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 1433Wonder what happened to Penny?
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 06:07 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 446Add on
Add on info. New. Girl Victoria starting tomorrow. Lemon returning next. Month. Wow!
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 05:45 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 446Lineup
Just FYI. Called for the lineup. Yuna. Suji. Yoko. Ruby. Amy. Snow. Victoria. Lot of talent.
-
08-20-24 05:27 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 4780He said a "likeness" of Nara.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 23:26 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 166That is not a pic or Nara.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 22:45 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 216Is this a real pic of Nara? I remember her. She does the best bbbjcimws.
Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 19:12 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 1354Perfect for you
I think Stephanie might be the one for you.
Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 02:32 #1917Regular Member

Posts: 13As of yesterday, Ruby is there.
Originally Posted by Reshala
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 07:09 #1916Regular Member

Posts: 339Nara-Like
She reminds me of Nara / Lemon back in the days. The last time I saw Lemon was back in 2017. Anyone knows this type of girl that is currently working? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.
Originally Posted by SamOwens
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 18:13 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 139Don't know about ruby but lemon is on vacation and should be returning the first week in September.
Originally Posted by Reshala
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 12:41 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 61Snow
Pretty, tall, a little extra weight around her belly but not too bad. Nice tits, seemed real and around C cups. Nice and perky. Ass pretty flat. Table shower was pretty good, DFK and nice b2 b with a little BBBJ. Like the other fella said, her BBBJ is really nice and smooth. She can take it fairly deep.
With DATY back in the room, she faked an orgasm really fast. At least it seemed fake because no woman cums that quickly. CFS was okay, not super exciting.
Sweet lady though. I bet things get better if you see her more but I'll try somebody else next time.
-
08-14-24 05:35 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 74Lemon Vacation
Seems that way. I called today and mama said Lemon returns next month. Suffice to say I was sad I missed out on seeing her before she left!
-
08-14-24 02:46 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 175Lemon and ruby on vacation?
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 23:40 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 1433Penny
Decided to TOFTT and met Penny today. I'd say mid 40's, chunky with nice titties (not fake). She shaves so that's a plus for me. Table shower was nice, no body to body but conversation was nice. She has a nice laugh. Here only three weeks and this is her first AMP job. She said she likes sex a lot so another plus. BBBJ, BBFS, 69, DATY, dato, fiv, fia. Nice lady actually. I'd see her again. When I was leaving there was another provider at the other screen door. I'm guessing that was Amy. Tall, slim, younger, pretty. Body reminded me of Yuna. Right now it's Yuna, Yoko, Amy, Penny, Snow and Suji.











Reply With Quote





