Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 13047
-
08-25-24 03:20 #9612Regular Member

Posts: 7I would not recommend.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 00:53 #9611Senior Member

Posts: 74Hey I sent them and email, said they're bringing back the card method bit its will take a few weeks.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 17:31 #9610Senior Member

Posts: 548What happened to rubmaps?
They switched to crypto only so now I can't review or access my account. It was working fine last week. When did this happen?
-
08-24-24 13:12 #9609Regular Member

Posts: 8Beverly Hills Prices
I've been a couple times and it's definitely pricy (money is no issue for me as I manage the fish counter at Bristol Farms). $. 8 at the door for 30 minutes. Another $. 8 or $1 for HE depending on the girl. I saw Daisy. Hot latina with amazing body so worth the $1.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I have no idea if I'm using the price abbreviations correctly. I don't want anyone thinking I forked over a grand for a handjob. At least not until I apply to run the hot food at Erewhon.
-
08-23-24 21:29 #9608Senior Member

Posts: 147Thai Tara
Going to be in town for a few days and unfortunately the Kgirl scene has too many asks in order to get in which is a bummer, so will probably have to go the AMP route. I remember Thai Tara having great service a few years back, I pulled Vivi in a dream in which she was amazing looking and gave great service. Is Thai Tara still a great spot for Thais or is there somewhere better now?
-
08-23-24 20:28 #9607Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hotties
I have not been there, my mommy does not let me go east of Beverly glen (except to spa castle), but it is one of those joints with hot young Asians (for real) and if you are a really good bargainer (think Peter Minuit and the Dutch West India Company), you might get a handjob for 300 or so. Or you will leave with a 10 inch hard on and post on here. However, I do recall someone posting about some gal there doing happy ending and more for 300 plus and the guy nutted so hard he ended up in the ICU at Cedars sinai. So it is hit or miss.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 17:13 #9606Senior Member

Posts: 196Westside sitrep
Local spot I've wanted to try out but haven't seen any reviews on this place.
I just want to know what to expect don't want to go for FS then get a handy.
4#4 robertson.
Thebodyspa.
One of the girls who works there is hot but not sure if she will put out.
Please report back.
GOKU.
-
08-23-24 12:08 #9605Senior Member

Posts: 71You can find the news release on their IG. 8 places and they were watching since March.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Who knew you could also score at these places? I guess I'm not cool enough to be offered party favors.
-
08-23-24 02:42 #9604Regular Member

Posts: 7I think I can confidently say there are no hotties in AMP in Ktown (from my experience).
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
That is why I think I will start looking for independents even though it is almost twice of prices.
-
08-23-24 01:55 #9603Senior Member

Posts: 7266Police Arrest 19 in Arcadia Prostitution, Drug Raid
You can google it "arcadia prostitution raid'.
-
08-22-24 18:21 #9602Senior Member

Posts: 196KTOWN Handy
Where an I get massage and nice HJ in KTWON area. I usually go to my ATF who jerks me in her APT for 100 flat. She out of town for summer so looking for a comparable option. Willing to pay a few more bucks. But definitely need a hottie not an old grandma or fat hog.
Bella at wharf was hot so if that helps any.
I saw a few ads for spas a bdpage but not sure which one is actually worth it.
-
08-22-24 18:02 #9601Senior Member

Posts: 463Typical C-Org
They're pretty run of the mill and straight forward. They rotate chicks every 5-10 days. Most of their staff suck at what they do and look even worse. However, they do have some gems. I ran into a MILF a while back that was trained in the old ways. Man, she had some party tricks. I also met a younger massage chick whom I kept in contacts with. She lets me know when she's in town and will give me the A list treatment when I book. But yeah. YMMV and all that. Just give them a shot. They're definitely legit.
Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 17:52 #9600Senior Member

Posts: 162Re:
Thanks, Willie. Yah, there are a few aamps that stay open later but these girls rarely offer a decent massage since they're mostly offering FS.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
Was hoping for those good old days spots at an AMP. Bummer they're gone but they were good times while they lasted.
-
08-22-24 14:06 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 821No experience, but had a convo through Telegram & they offered a 40-something "girl" in Torrance. Timing / situation didn't work out for me, so did not make an appointment. Unsure if descriptions can be counted on. I think the usual pattern is just to promise whatever and hope the client doesn't turn around & leave.
Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 13:54 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 44This crew seems to operated a few spots that are open until 2 am. I went so far as to message their Telegram 'Open69699' at around 11 pm and got an immediate response, but decided it was too late to drive to SFV (they operate a house on Lindley in Encino).
https://us-sangabrielvalley.bedpage..../23280896.html
I asked about this org a few weeks back on here, but got no reports back.
The addess appear on RM, but I don't have an account to read the reviews:
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...seda-ca-121988#review-2539084.
Anyone have intel?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






