Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 13065
-
08-23-24 01:55 #9615Senior Member

Posts: 7266Police Arrest 19 in Arcadia Prostitution, Drug Raid
You can google it "arcadia prostitution raid'.
-
08-22-24 18:21 #9614Senior Member

Posts: 196KTOWN Handy
Where an I get massage and nice HJ in KTWON area. I usually go to my ATF who jerks me in her APT for 100 flat. She out of town for summer so looking for a comparable option. Willing to pay a few more bucks. But definitely need a hottie not an old grandma or fat hog.
Bella at wharf was hot so if that helps any.
I saw a few ads for spas a bdpage but not sure which one is actually worth it.
-
08-22-24 18:02 #9613Senior Member

Posts: 463Typical C-Org
They're pretty run of the mill and straight forward. They rotate chicks every 5-10 days. Most of their staff suck at what they do and look even worse. However, they do have some gems. I ran into a MILF a while back that was trained in the old ways. Man, she had some party tricks. I also met a younger massage chick whom I kept in contacts with. She lets me know when she's in town and will give me the A list treatment when I book. But yeah. YMMV and all that. Just give them a shot. They're definitely legit.
Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 17:52 #9612Senior Member

Posts: 162Re:
Thanks, Willie. Yah, there are a few aamps that stay open later but these girls rarely offer a decent massage since they're mostly offering FS.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
Was hoping for those good old days spots at an AMP. Bummer they're gone but they were good times while they lasted.
-
08-22-24 14:06 #9611Senior Member

Posts: 821No experience, but had a convo through Telegram & they offered a 40-something "girl" in Torrance. Timing / situation didn't work out for me, so did not make an appointment. Unsure if descriptions can be counted on. I think the usual pattern is just to promise whatever and hope the client doesn't turn around & leave.
Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 13:54 #9610Senior Member

Posts: 44This crew seems to operated a few spots that are open until 2 am. I went so far as to message their Telegram 'Open69699' at around 11 pm and got an immediate response, but decided it was too late to drive to SFV (they operate a house on Lindley in Encino).
https://us-sangabrielvalley.bedpage..../23280896.html
I asked about this org a few weeks back on here, but got no reports back.
The addess appear on RM, but I don't have an account to read the reviews:
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...seda-ca-121988#review-2539084.
Anyone have intel?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 22:31 #9609Senior Member

Posts: 260I've found that most girls in AMPs in covered FS places are generally game. It goes without saying that I'd definitely avoid known bb providers, as well as shops even that are HJ+, only bc they may not be expecting it and may be "unprepared". But in my experience, most asian mp girls are very clean and fresh smelling. In aamps with younger providers they might deny or upsell you, and in my experience Latinas rarely allow it.
Originally Posted by KnotHead61
[View Original Post]
Good luck and report back with descriptions of the flowers.
-
08-21-24 02:28 #9608Senior Member

Posts: 7266Before the pandemic there was a lot of AMPs open til midnight or 2 am in Hollywood, West Hollywood and Santa Monica area.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
Than rona hit and all closed down to never re-open or got shut down.
-
08-21-24 02:22 #9607Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: late night?
Often posted rarely found, but are there any spots open super late? Some AMP listings say "open late" but this just means 10 pm.
Looking for some decent are&t spots open past midnight, 1 am, 2 am or later just to unwind and zone out. HE only is fine.
There used to be a reliable spot on La Cienega open until 2 am, but it was shut. Lots of hotties there, good ol' days.
-
08-19-24 20:57 #9606Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 8721XX / Century Blvd.
Originally Posted by SGHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 15:51 #9605Senior Member

Posts: 41Which one
There's like 3 gardens.
Originally Posted by Kumquat3
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 15:49 #9604Senior Member

Posts: 41Four hands
I tried searching but no info.
Is four hands worth it? If I want BJ / FS will I need to tip double or is there some kind of discount?
-
08-19-24 15:37 #9603Senior Member

Posts: 37Jessica at Massage time
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42701/
She did a good enough job. Not super impressed with her massage although I didn't make any requests of her.
Parking in this area can be a pain depending on the time of day.
Lack of teasing from her.
She gave me the HE I wanted but I won't be returning.
130 $ for the massage.
70 $ tip.
She didn't ask for a certain amount. Just mentioned the HE is extra. Did not take note of her reaction to my donation.
-
08-19-24 13:34 #9602Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Lily at the castle
I will do a more full review later.
Better than 95% of the drek on sawtelle.
Likely under 45, possibly under 40.
Likely bred unlike the DEI hire, so she has a tattoo above her Bush.
Does not offer 60 min, you will not need it.
Has a great ass for doggy. It is solid, has the line / crease in flat doggie. I can nut in that position with her eventhough if have small erect penis condom related ejaculatory disorder.
-
08-19-24 08:44 #9601Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Lunch at Garden Spa
Took a chance in showing up at noon to Garden Spa. I drew Luck. Cute Chinese lady with nice boobs. Soft skin and tight butt. Some crotch grinding after the flip. Long slow BBBJ with lots of eye contact and ball licking back in the big room. I like lots of elbow room for my carriage when I fuck. She rode me RCG and then bent over and I pounded her for a while before blowing in a cover. Paid $50 for one half hour and $140 fucking and sucking. Fun girl with beautiful and great smelling long hair. I saw other cute Chinese girls in the front room on the way out and gave them a friendly wave. If I did this for lunch every day I could lose some serious weight.











Reply With Quote





