Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 562
-
08-30-24 14:54 #457Senior Member

Posts: 160Pretty P
Met with Pretty P yesterday. I don't know if it is the same girl in the photos. Definitely had tattoos but she was in pretty good shape. I had a great time and she was GFE with me. I will definitely repeat. Had to put a bag on for sex but I spent the majority of time orally servicing her so I didn't care too much about covering up. Other than the condom, it was like being on a date.
-
08-29-24 07:45 #456Senior Member

Posts: 160Pretty P
Thanks. I have an appointment with her.
Originally Posted by HereForThThril
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 21:49 #455Senior Member

Posts: 64Agree with the review, she is nice lady with fair service. However everything is covered, and she is older than pics shows. I had decent experience, but I don't plan to repeat since not my choice of lady and services.
Originally Posted by HereForThThril
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 16:06 #454Senior Member

Posts: 91Pretty P
She's fun. Pics either aren't her or from many years ago. She has a lot of tatts. Not an issue, but they aren't on the pics. For me, everything was covered. Good service, though. With a promise for a more open and intimate menu with future visits. I plan on seeing her again, but haven't had time.
Originally Posted by RedDog101
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 15:28 #453Senior Member

Posts: 160Ms Pretty P
This one looks interesting. Just checking to see if anyone has any info on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...p/312412998789.
-
08-27-24 09:13 #452Senior Member

Posts: 213Georgia / Kelly
Post #432 in this thread has Kelly's pics.
Originally Posted by BuddyRock
[View Original Post]
Post #433 has Kelly's partial #: this is the same as the number SG gave me for Georgia.
And post #436 has some details, which I can agree apply to Georgia based on my limited interaction (I gave up when she ghosted me, but I doubt she whould have agreed to the negotiated price I was going to suggest).
-
08-26-24 09:56 #451Senior Member

Posts: 214Georgia = Kelly
If you search Spicy's post, you'll see he was pushing a girl named Kelly last month. Kelly and Georgia are the same woman. He's posted her pics before. I would consider her a BBW. Not sure why Spicy is pushing this chick so hard. Hmmm. Draw your own conclusions!
Originally Posted by UninhibitedFla
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 19:59 #450Senior Member

Posts: 79Inbox was full, if anyone is still interested in Georgia but couldn't message me, message me again.
-
08-22-24 17:30 #449Senior Member

Posts: 112Caveat: Not trying to be combative or accusatory at all with this post. Maybe others can share their opinion.
Originally Posted by SpicyGumbal
[View Original Post]
You can reduce the size of pics easily without additional software and post them here. Plenty of what you see on this site are evidence of this. Two simple solutions are to crop the pics or save as reduced quality. Not sure about the need to divulge a phone number, burner or real, in order to see pics that are commonly and easily uploaded on this site.
-
08-22-24 11:32 #448Senior Member

Posts: 79Georgia Early Morning GB
Looking to set up an early morning Gangbang for 09/05 in North York.
Anyone would be interested message me at (717) 456-8655.
Will be a door charge.
-
08-19-24 11:19 #447Senior Member

Posts: 79Georgia
Georgia doesn't post ads but I can refer her number if you message me.
Can't add pics, too large, message for pics and number
She's near the north york part near old navy.
Good dirty ****, when I'm fucking her rough she always saying some dirty shit under her breath.
-
08-17-24 16:08 #446Senior Member

Posts: 160Star
Has anyone partaken with the young lady that says Star? She is black / caribbean. 23 years old. Advertises in York / Harrisburg. https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...r/300102103987.
-
08-07-24 21:32 #445Regular Member

Posts: 17Day use hotel?
Are there any day use hotels in York? Some only do outcalls but I don't live in York. Only work there but many hotels don't allow morning checkin.
-
07-10-24 00:51 #444Senior Member

Posts: 64Has many rules for qv session, and hh / hr session are way expensive. Thanks for nothing!
Originally Posted by BigPsuGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 21:48 #443Senior Member

Posts: 114Some ladies are more open. Justvhave seen her quotes for prices. 6/ hr can't see much biz coming her way.
Originally Posted by BigPsuGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





