Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14560

    Reese wentzwille


  2. #14559

    Time is Money

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Finally see an ad for someone actually close enough to where I live and it's another one asking for $120 for just a bbj visit. Won't go lower.

    The heck is wrong with these women? If I'm only wanting bbj, I shouldn't be charged the same rate as a Q. V.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175022891
    You're paying for her time, not the sex act. Giving you a BBBJ is going to take about the same amount of time in total as doing a quarter hour full service appointment. If you want cheaper, try South Broadway or MLK drive I suppose.

  3. #14558

    Savage

    Finally see an ad for someone actually close enough to where I live and it's another one asking for $120 for just a bbj visit. Won't go lower.

    The heck is wrong with these women? If I'm only wanting bbj, I shouldn't be charged the same rate as a Q. V.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/175022891

  4. #14557

    Citi johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Nothing on google search or a search here any one seen her before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/citi
    Looking for same info, can't find much.

  5. #14556
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting a few times and nothing. Any idea if she has weekday daytime availability?
    She usually travels to STL for just a few days at a time, but has a flexible schedule while she's here. If her adds not posted that day, she's probably left.

  6. #14555

    Aminos no response

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    She is real and I highly recommend. Usually near south county mall.
    Tried texting a few times and nothing. Any idea if she has weekday daytime availability?

  7. #14554

    Delia

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I met her. Her body and personality are 10/10. Service is 8/10 due to a lot of rules. But I still want to repeat. Maybe next time she will relax some rules. Still my meeting with her was worth every penny.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/174842978#

    She actually in MH? How's her English / rates?

  8. #14553
    Quote Originally Posted by MyEndo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all of the posts about Wonderful days. I have to bike to my appointments since my damn car is trackable. Can someone tell me what general area of town they are located? Thanks.
    The Grove.

  9. #14552

    Wonderful meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Plan to visit this girl. Would you recommend?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/174842978
    I met her. Her body and personality are 10/10. Service is 8/10 due to a lot of rules. But I still want to repeat. Maybe next time she will relax some rules. Still my meeting with her was worth every penny.

  10. #14551

    Karma interest

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry;7006825[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/174896621[/URL]

    Has anyone seen her or have any info about the service and experience. PM if possible. Thanks.
    I'm interested in her too. Just would like a little info. Rates? Apartment, hotel, or house? DM me if anyone has details.

  11. #14550
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/174926419

    Legit or TGTBT?

    Roughly what area in south county?
    She is real and I highly recommend. Usually near south county mall.

  12. #14549

    Wonderful days location

    Thanks for all of the posts about Wonderful days. I have to bike to my appointments since my damn car is trackable. Can someone tell me what general area of town they are located? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan1233  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge after reading so many reviews about wonderful days and booked Sara. I think I am going to have to find another job or rent a closet to live in because this is going to get expensive. Nice apartment that was easy to find. Greeted at the door and she was wearing a 2 piece.

    I had the nervous jitters but she made me feel comfortable and once the shower was over dropped to her knees for an unbelievable start of a BBBJ eliminating any doubts or concerns I had. It had been a while and I cim right there. Unsure with the water running but think she swallowed as I didn't see it hit the tub.

    I went for the 2 shot so she had me lay on the bed for a massage. Gave me a cat bath and licked my ass while stroking my cock. I asked for 69 and she had a clean pussy that tasted great.

    Once I was rock hard she climbed on top for cg several styles with rcg being my favorite. That spinner body arched over me had me worked up. We went k9 and standing Mish until it was game over.

    I haven't seen any Asian before Sara and this was a great first experience. I will be back before she leaves and look forward to having more wonderful days to cum.

    https://www.wonderfuldays.org/sara

  13. #14548

    Amonie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/174926419

    Legit or TGTBT?

    Roughly what area in south county?

  14. #14547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Karma MILF

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/174896621

    Has anyone seen her or have any info about the service and experience. PM if possible. Thanks.

  15. #14546

    Re: Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    How does her location compare to her old one-safe parking, private? Also, how's her new tit job looking? I'm not sure if her current pictures are pre or post her recent change.
    The parking is great. It's probably easier than the last place. The new tits look fantastic and are fun to play with. All in all I think you'll have a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape