Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 17686
-
08-20-24 22:57 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 31Sara
Took the plunge after reading so many reviews about wonderful days and booked Sara. I think I am going to have to find another job or rent a closet to live in because this is going to get expensive. Nice apartment that was easy to find. Greeted at the door and she was wearing a 2 piece.
I had the nervous jitters but she made me feel comfortable and once the shower was over dropped to her knees for an unbelievable start of a BBBJ eliminating any doubts or concerns I had. It had been a while and I cim right there. Unsure with the water running but think she swallowed as I didn't see it hit the tub.
I went for the 2 shot so she had me lay on the bed for a massage. Gave me a cat bath and licked my ass while stroking my cock. I asked for 69 and she had a clean pussy that tasted great.
Once I was rock hard she climbed on top for cg several styles with rcg being my favorite. That spinner body arched over me had me worked up. We went k9 and standing Mish until it was game over.
I haven't seen any Asian before Sara and this was a great first experience. I will be back before she leaves and look forward to having more wonderful days to cum.
https://www.wonderfuldays.org/sara
-
08-20-24 17:49 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 39Damn sucks to hear about that. Love those tats on her and those breasts. Might take the risk anyway but I will definitely be on guard and bounce at the first sign of trouble.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Good info.
-
08-20-24 13:32 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 308True facts.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 13:30 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 308Years back I tried to set up a meet at her incall in north city. As I pulled up a guy left her place and saw another on the porch. I bailed after that. Don't know if the guy leaving was another client or her "friend," and I didn't care.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
Didn't care to get caught up in anything if the latter, and I prefer more discretion and lower volume of clientele if the former.
-
08-19-24 21:58 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 222Yes, that is her!
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 21:26 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 39Is this Skylar??
No joy, is this Skylar??
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3144127779
-
08-19-24 21:07 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 39Any intel
Anybody ever seen her?
I'm in Maryland now, but if I ever come back to St. Louis I might give her a try.
https://stlouis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / d50 a54 c3-0494-42 d2-b14 d-bb1621 ff1 f25.[URL].
-
08-19-24 14:19 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 117Heather Slayinem -- Agree
I have been meaning to post about Heather also, and I agree with StlGuy. She is a good provider and if you treat her right she will reciprocate. I am also open to DMing.
Originally Posted by StlGuy605
[View Original Post]
CB.
-
08-19-24 14:15 #14528Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid Aurora Allways
I can't speak for Passion or Karma, but I saw Aurora last year and it was awful. Not like the pics (much worse) and drugged out. I felt sorry for her really, but not enough to want to finish the appointment.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 14:10 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 222Skylar
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...louis/17466714
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 14:09 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 222Appreciate the tip but when it comes to FS, I ALWAYS wrap it up. As tempting as it may be not to sometimes, I ain't taking no chances with any of these hoes!
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 11:54 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 82Skylar
How about a link please? Searching some of the escort sites for Skylar but not sure if the results are showing the right girl. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 07:32 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 150Clarify
I guess I asked too much in my post. Has anyone seen any of these three. If so, do you care to provide a summary?
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 13:46 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 63Sensual Scarlett
Went to see Miss Scarlett last week and had a great time. This was my 4th visit. She can carry on good conversation. She is not a clock watcher, very accommodating and fulfilled my fetish. She is amazing, smart and makes you feel special. Her service is top notch. I left very happy and definitely going back.
Sensualscarlett.com
-
08-18-24 12:36 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 235Coco
Thank you for the info, I had a session planned on Saturday but then covid hit me hard. I'll be missing out while recovering.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





