Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 12305
-
08-30-24 13:34 #10775Regular Member

Posts: 12I agree
I am in to help, new to the group and have years of experience in the area. It would be great if we can get some out f towners to come and we can make sure it is worth it for them. I agree good word spreads fast.
Originally Posted by Strat
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 12:19 #10774Senior Member

Posts: 199Out of town visitors
The last two providers that I reviewed here were from out of town. I had a great time with both and would see again. It's one thing to get them here, it's another to make it worth their time to come back. I posted here for one because she said it had been slow. Word travels fast. If anyone sees a great out of towner post so we can keep her busy. I haven't seen anything local worthwhile in some time.
Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 12:17 #10773Senior Member

Posts: 255Touring
I'm 100 on this.
Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel
[View Original Post]
The reply I get from many is to do a FMTY, when I suggest a tour stop.
If enough of us commit to a group of providers we could make this a destination.
A rate adjustment makes sense too since we're not a market for 1 K an hour.
-
08-30-24 10:03 #10772Senior Member

Posts: 140Real question for the group
Fellas, should we start advertising in nearby cities to encourage service providers to visit Fort Wayne?
I don't understand why Battle Creek, Jackson, Ann Arbor, and Toledo are better served than Fort Wayne.
-
08-29-24 13:21 #10771Senior Member

Posts: 69B&G for cheap (er)
With my new job and family life, I mostly use these sites to find someone fast. Due to my questionable moral problems, I usually only partake in receiving a BBBJ. My usual has been pretty dodgy lately. Does anyone else have any good providers that have bomb head games for a Benji or less?
Thanks. Stay safe.
-
08-29-24 08:33 #10770Senior Member

Posts: 59Fantasies turned to Realities
Had a dream yesterday. Good visit, non-rushed and very accommodating. Will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/778990141114
-
08-27-24 09:20 #10769Senior Member

Posts: 223Halo, typical fort wayne
I saw halo while visiting sub princess for a duo. Started off great and passed the vibe check. Then came the real girls, sub princess was still legit but halo started asking for a Jackson to pick up something from down the hall, then I was told they had more party favors already on the way before my visit and would be waiting in the hallway. So after fronting (don't give me crap, I know I messed up) around a C note, suddenly Halo isn't interested. Sub princess was still good but her longtime friend halo had already gotten her party favors and left her friend hanging. After waiting about 90 minutes I spent 5 with sub princess and got up and left. Give sub princess a try but I would avoid Halo.
Good
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wayne/female-escorts/caucasian_e/sub-princess-ready-2-play--2-g/821396626610
Bad
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wayne/female-escorts/exotic/-ready--horny-halo--/525710293676
-
08-27-24 07:54 #10768Senior Member

Posts: 103Red
Any feedback?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayne/175161546
-
08-27-24 00:03 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 695There are more, they just aren't drug addicts living in hotels doing BBBJ's for $60. If you have the cash and patience you can "seek" out some very wonderful options.
Originally Posted by BigMonger02
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 08:29 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 596Back, should stay gone
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/768095336271
Didn't research like I should have, if her name was sunny, those reviews would have only encouraged me & still would have been disappointed.
If she just had a kid body doesn't show it (maybe C section) the face pic she sent is old, asked for an outfit " baby spit up on it" but yet baby was sleeping?? Unattended?? House wasnt messy but not very nice inside. Bathroom sink broken. No provisions to clean up after. Don't even know if sink works.
Should have walked but you know.
Anyways YMMV but unless someone reports a positve review, I would stay away, dead fish & not interested at all.
-
08-22-24 22:47 #10765Senior Member

Posts: 59Any info on this one
-
08-22-24 16:15 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 322No city listed
Maybe it's just me, but anytime the don't list an actual city for the location (in this case she merely says "incall only") I just assume it's a scammer using the same ad in multiple cities.
Originally Posted by NghtTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 14:26 #10763Regular Member

Posts: 15I don't think I need to post this as many of you already know.
You will get 100% robbed if you see her, tons of bad reviews on callescort.com from pour souls getting robbed by dudes once they go over.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...p/774252143511
-
08-22-24 12:46 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 129Help? Any ifno
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/653637957750
Any able verify this one?
-
08-21-24 19:17 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 109Pretty Accurate
Feel like fort been dry for a LONG time. The ones that pop up or pass through think they are hot shit and WAY over priced. I'm in Muncie and its 10 x worse here. I travel south to Indy for any play. Shit sucks right now.
Originally Posted by BigMonger02
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





