Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 1216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24570

    Madam Kitty

    Madam Kitty coaxed two shots out of me.

    1 creampie and 1 cof.

    She is a cum lover.

    Still reasonable in price. On time. No Drugs.

    Loves bbfscip.

  2. #24569

    Anna8668 or Thaicreampie

    Anyone know if these thai girls (or groups of girls) are giving up BBFS? The reviews of Thaicreampie mention a cover which is disappointing with a name like that. My experience with Thai girls in the states is that they scream for a cover. But would love to find one that doesn't. I haven't made a pilgrimage across the pacific yet.

  3. #24568

    Please share info

    Where would someone find this Anna's info / email?

    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is. I filled her up yesterday and I admit that pussy is spectacular she is the goat.

  4. #24567

    Anna on the other board?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSnatch  [View Original Post]
    I think it's smaller than this board might suspect, and she doesn't need to advertise because us repeat clients keep her busy. I bet if you consistently get an email, you're not turning her down very often. I don't at least.
    Who is this Anna? There are so many Anna's to sift through What is her handle?

  5. #24566

    Anna's shortlist

    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    Haha I fill her up once a month for about 2 yrs now can't stop playing with her.
    I think it's smaller than this board might suspect, and she doesn't need to advertise because us repeat clients keep her busy. I bet if you consistently get an email, you're not turning her down very often. I don't at least.

  6. #24565
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I thought I was the only one.
    Haha I fill her up once a month for about 2 yrs now can't stop playing with her.

  7. #24564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is. I filled her up yesterday and I admit that pussy is spectacular she is the goat.
    I thought I was the only one.

  8. #24563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugfit  [View Original Post]
    Is it still just emailing her or does she post anywhere?
    She emailed me. So idk.

  9. #24562
    Quote Originally Posted by Petey23  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't the mass price hike from $200-$300 an hour to $400+ due to KimiBaby? I remember seeing a PM she sent out to another provider saying she needed to raise her prices and apparently she did it to a bunch of others as well.
    I mean she even up charges for showers. And some of us who need to shower before going back to our regular lives or SO's it's a must. I've never been up charges for a shower by any provider. She says it's because her water heater is one of those small apartment sizes. She's already raising her rates across the board and shower too?! That's ridiculous. Just my. 02.

  10. #24561
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Is that asking too much? Sigh.
    Don't we all! I keep a few in the stable. One ended up moving back to Dallas (guess where I am this week LOL); got one in Tacoma that started out thin but isn't so thin anymore but I still pump her guts full of lead (Home Alone reference) and she lets me do it for free now. One in my home town for when I go visit and she doesn't know any better to charge me more than 60 to fill her up. All three I met off SA. It's a shame Baileybaby1 is increasing her rates because I will have to let her go by the wayside. Looking for a replacement.

    Sorry for the humble brag. Just sharing the same sentiment. Will provide a review of local talent when I return back to Seattle.

    So-Crates.

  11. #24560

    Perpetrator

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    I learned from a provider a while back that mentors in the business will approach them if they are charging less than the local average. I will bet that someone from that board approached her about her advertised rates and told her to up them.

    There was a provider in Bremerton who I reported on a couple months ago who was new to SW and was charging $150 for all creampie dates and by the time I saw her, she said creampie was an up charge now because someone put a bug in her ear. That was the last time I saw her. I mean, I paid it, but that was the last time I saw her LOL. I drove all the way to Bremerton; don't judge me!

    So-Crates.
    Wasn't the mass price hike from $200-$300 an hour to $400+ due to KimiBaby? I remember seeing a PM she sent out to another provider saying she needed to raise her prices and apparently she did it to a bunch of others as well.

  12. #24559
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    I learned from a provider a while back that mentors in the business will approach them if they are charging less than the local average. I will bet that someone from that board approached her about her advertised rates and told her to up them.

    There was a provider in Bremerton who I reported on a couple months ago who was new to SW and was charging $150 for all creampie dates and by the time I saw her, she said creampie was an up charge now because someone put a bug in her ear. That was the last time I saw her. I mean, I paid it, but that was the last time I saw her LOL. I drove all the way to Bremerton; don't judge me!

    So-Crates.
    Most of them have about zero sense when it comes to business.

    I've seen the uglies try to get the same rate as the hotties.

  13. #24558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Is that asking too much? Sigh.
    Apparently it is.

  14. #24557

    Mentors

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortysomeone  [View Original Post]
    Zbaileybsby 1 is now charging extra for everything. Thanks to whoever told her she wasn't charging enough if that's the case.
    I learned from a provider a while back that mentors in the business will approach them if they are charging less than the local average. I will bet that someone from that board approached her about her advertised rates and told her to up them.

    There was a provider in Bremerton who I reported on a couple months ago who was new to SW and was charging $150 for all creampie dates and by the time I saw her, she said creampie was an up charge now because someone put a bug in her ear. That was the last time I saw her. I mean, I paid it, but that was the last time I saw her LOL. I drove all the way to Bremerton; don't judge me!

    So-Crates.

  15. #24556

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    It is so much fun filling all of Anna's holes.

    The moans she makes as her ass gets pounded and filled with cum are spectacular.
    Yes it is. I filled her up yesterday and I admit that pussy is spectacular she is the goat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape