Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 26354
-
08-22-24 12:00 #23039Regular Member

Posts: 20Moxy
Her location stated as 100& Edgerton. That's Asian One Massage location also.
-
08-22-24 11:35 #23038Senior Member

Posts: 770Star anyone?
Anyone seen Star? Isn't very responsive on text.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 11:22 #23037Senior Member

Posts: 72Why do you think he is getting a cut from her?
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 08:53 #23036Senior Member

Posts: 158If any of her menu on the ad had been filled out I might be at least a little interested, as it is though, this post has me more wondering how much you get from each of her bookings.
Originally Posted by GJames525
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 08:46 #23035Senior Member

Posts: 763Where did you find her? I was one yesterday on Greenfield and I regret investigating further. I really didn't have time to stop.
Originally Posted by GJames525
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 08:21 #23034Senior Member

Posts: 34Found a gem
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/184246288729
Was out driving and saw her. She's super pretty and looks healthy. We talked in the car. She told me about this ad my try at a later day. Treat her well.
-
08-21-24 19:00 #23033Senior Member

Posts: 770Rain rip-off
Took a chance with her when I ran out of options. Walked up to her room in a house off and 13th St, handed over the donation, she excused herself to use the restroom and in comes her pimp.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwaukee/female-escorts/caucasian_w/51-bbw-who-loves-to-please-and/391197553706
Avoid at all costs!!
-
08-21-24 15:45 #23032Senior Member

Posts: 79Reese
Does anyone know what happened with Reese. She used to hang out with Molly. I would like to see her again.
-
08-21-24 14:52 #23031Senior Member

Posts: 770Baby Bunny
Pic & link for reference.
Originally Posted by Nova95
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/687026111265
-
08-21-24 12:31 #23030Senior Member

Posts: 72Massage
Those pictures are heavily filtered. Her skin is broken out presumably to drug use, though if you do a facetime call you will be able to see that.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 08:49 #23029Senior Member

Posts: 770Moxy Massage
Thats Moxy, reviewed under Massage thread. Her minimum for FS is 200 (includes BBBJ).
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 17:45 #23028Senior Member

Posts: 384She's been talked about on here, some good some not so good. I don't think you get anything beyond the massage for 150 but her photos look really good. I would spend on her before I would spend on Casey Caress. I got to save up for her.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 16:05 #23027Senior Member

Posts: 195Massage girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/802366432644
Anyone see this one. Not really into massages but she looks clean and sane and I think more might be offered.
-
08-20-24 12:27 #23026Senior Member

Posts: 33I did sign up for her OF page and got a couple reply's back. She looking for a Sugar Daddy primarily but haven't been able to set anything up due to OF policy's. She said she might be open to other arrangements depending on location. She still hasn't given me any location for her incall. Couple videos are nice and she still has a banging body but kinda sketchy in the communications.
Originally Posted by Iank12
[View Original Post]
Let me know if you make contact. I tapped that once about 9 years ago. Her OF Page says she's only 18, ya right.
Nova95.
-
08-19-24 16:14 #23025Senior Member

Posts: 53Baby Bunny?
Any of you fellow mongers have any luck, booking? I've reached out both through email and txt but nothing. In one add I did see a link to an OF cite, so maybe it was her, trying to drum up some customers but also she only had 2 pictures, so didn't subscribe. Just wondering if it was a real post or a fluke, either way let me know. Thanks and be safe out there!










Reply With Quote



