Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19431
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/849954205695

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/762945865832

    Tried these ads seem to be the same person claims to bevin Parma it's. Sent me some TGTBT pics told me it was her and two girlfriend 120 to start and we could negotiate more. I headed that way but on 2 separate trys, from 2 different numbers they went dark. Did not feel like cops, maybe a scam but I didn't get that far. I may try again tomorrow.

    Has anyone else tried they have been posting all week.

  2. #19430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Guys, my girl Britt would like to have a little party with me and 2 other guys this weekend. PM me if you're interested.

    Cheech.

  3. #19429
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot6969  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the post. It says; "Please text me introducing yourself with your name, where you got my info from, and what your interested I'm doing ".

    Also there no phone number, weird. Also says she's a mutt. Every race available to select from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/212160818536
    If it's not LEO, then it falls into the scammer category. The same ad is posted in Cincy, Dayton, Columbus. Can't be in all of those places at once.

    Another dead giveaway is when you text them and their response is "where are you located? I'll tell them a city, and they'll respond with a hotel address in that city. Then I'll do the same thing from a different burner number, and I'll tell them a different city. They'll give me a hotel address in that city.

  4. #19428
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot6969  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the post. It says; "Please text me introducing yourself with your name, where you got my info from, and what your interested I'm doing ".

    Also there no phone number, weird. Also says she's a mutt. Every race available to select from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/212160818536
    While that one definitely screams unsafe, I think it was a different one. I can't remember the exact ad off the top of my head, but I remember seeing one recently that was like he described with saying something to the effect "be clear about what you want" paired along with the fact that the age listed was something like 20 made it seem like an obvious setup.

  5. #19427
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot6969  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the post. It says; "Please text me introducing yourself with your name, where you got my info from, and what your interested I'm doing ".

    Also there no phone number, weird. Also says she's a mutt. Every race available to select from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/212160818536
    I talked to this one. First, those pictures are stolen and used for tons of scams. Also, she told me she was on Elyria, exactly where I told her I was. Then, she was sending me pics / vids to my throwaway Snap and saying my user name over the vids but it was clearly a voice dub. I laughed her out of the room and told her to go con someone else. She then clocked my snap.

    I then reached out via burner text and she said she was in Cleveland. I'm sure at some point in time she would have asked for a deposit or gift card.

  6. #19426
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    It certainly would have been a fantastic example if the link wasn't dead. The most fantastic help would be to screenshot the ad so it could not be taken down. That would be super fantastic in my opinion. A warning and a dead link doesn't help me stay safe.
    I wonder if this is the post. It says; "Please text me introducing yourself with your name, where you got my info from, and what your interested I'm doing ".

    Also there no phone number, weird. Also says she's a mutt. Every race available to select from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/212160818536
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  7. #19425

    Fantastic example

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    This is a fantastic example of men with our experience using that experience to help each other avoid the pitfalls of our pursuit. Keep it up. In these situations, its better to be wrong and be sorry, (if in fact Oneand Done was wrong,) than right and in the soup.

    Cheech.
    It certainly would have been a fantastic example if the link wasn't dead. The most fantastic help would be to screenshot the ad so it could not be taken down. That would be super fantastic in my opinion. A warning and a dead link doesn't help me stay safe.

  8. #19424
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    This is a fantastic example of men with our experience using that experience to help each other avoid the pitfalls of our pursuit. Keep it up. In these situations, its better to be wrong and be sorry, (if in fact Oneand Done was wrong,) than right and in the soup..
    I should have screen shot it. Long story short pics were decent she wanted you to tell her exactly what you wanted. Then she would give you a price. Also a Pic. Never tell them what you want. As cheech says be safe.

  9. #19423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.
    This is a fantastic example of men with our experience using that experience to help each other avoid the pitfalls of our pursuit. Keep it up. In these situations, its better to be wrong and be sorry, (if in fact Oneand Done was wrong,) than right and in the soup.

    Cheech.

  10. #19422

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.
    Wish there was a screenshot. The link is dead almost immediately after OneAndDone posted it.

  11. #19421

    Suspected leo

    Screen shot these things so we can all see. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.

  12. #19420
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.
    Looks like the boys in blue didn't like you calling this one out. It's dead already.

  13. #19419

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar160  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her for a long time. Decided to give it another go, last visit was ok, but not fabulous.

    I should have stayed home. No touching the nipples, no touching the pussy, covered up for everything, using her legs and pushing me away with her hands so I couldn't really get in there.

    I just got up, threw the cover on the floor, grabbed some of the donation back, got dressed, and left without saying a word.

    https://meeterinodell.wixsite.com/erin-odell/blank-3
    She's always been like that. Terrible. I got BBBJ last time at least though. But yea the sex is terrible. Guys keep her in business somehow and idk why.

  14. #19418

    Erin O'dell Bombs

    Haven't seen her for a long time. Decided to give it another go, last visit was ok, but not fabulous.

    I should have stayed home. No touching the nipples, no touching the pussy, covered up for everything, using her legs and pushing me away with her hands so I couldn't really get in there.

    I just got up, threw the cover on the floor, grabbed some of the donation back, got dressed, and left without saying a word.

    https://meeterinodell.wixsite.com/erin-odell/blank-3
    Last edited by Ceasar160; 08-20-24 at 13:31. Reason: Forgot the link

  15. #19417

    Carefull

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape