Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19424
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot6969  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the post. It says; "Please text me introducing yourself with your name, where you got my info from, and what your interested I'm doing ".

    Also there no phone number, weird. Also says she's a mutt. Every race available to select from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/212160818536
    While that one definitely screams unsafe, I think it was a different one. I can't remember the exact ad off the top of my head, but I remember seeing one recently that was like he described with saying something to the effect "be clear about what you want" paired along with the fact that the age listed was something like 20 made it seem like an obvious setup.

  2. #19423
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot6969  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the post. It says; "Please text me introducing yourself with your name, where you got my info from, and what your interested I'm doing ".

    Also there no phone number, weird. Also says she's a mutt. Every race available to select from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/212160818536
    I talked to this one. First, those pictures are stolen and used for tons of scams. Also, she told me she was on Elyria, exactly where I told her I was. Then, she was sending me pics / vids to my throwaway Snap and saying my user name over the vids but it was clearly a voice dub. I laughed her out of the room and told her to go con someone else. She then clocked my snap.

    I then reached out via burner text and she said she was in Cleveland. I'm sure at some point in time she would have asked for a deposit or gift card.

  3. #19422
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    It certainly would have been a fantastic example if the link wasn't dead. The most fantastic help would be to screenshot the ad so it could not be taken down. That would be super fantastic in my opinion. A warning and a dead link doesn't help me stay safe.
    I wonder if this is the post. It says; "Please text me introducing yourself with your name, where you got my info from, and what your interested I'm doing ".

    Also there no phone number, weird. Also says she's a mutt. Every race available to select from.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/212160818536
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  4. #19421

    Fantastic example

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    This is a fantastic example of men with our experience using that experience to help each other avoid the pitfalls of our pursuit. Keep it up. In these situations, its better to be wrong and be sorry, (if in fact Oneand Done was wrong,) than right and in the soup.

    Cheech.
    It certainly would have been a fantastic example if the link wasn't dead. The most fantastic help would be to screenshot the ad so it could not be taken down. That would be super fantastic in my opinion. A warning and a dead link doesn't help me stay safe.

  5. #19420
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    This is a fantastic example of men with our experience using that experience to help each other avoid the pitfalls of our pursuit. Keep it up. In these situations, its better to be wrong and be sorry, (if in fact Oneand Done was wrong,) than right and in the soup..
    I should have screen shot it. Long story short pics were decent she wanted you to tell her exactly what you wanted. Then she would give you a price. Also a Pic. Never tell them what you want. As cheech says be safe.

  6. #19419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.
    This is a fantastic example of men with our experience using that experience to help each other avoid the pitfalls of our pursuit. Keep it up. In these situations, its better to be wrong and be sorry, (if in fact Oneand Done was wrong,) than right and in the soup.

    Cheech.

  7. #19418

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.
    Wish there was a screenshot. The link is dead almost immediately after OneAndDone posted it.

  8. #19417

    Suspected leo

    Screen shot these things so we can all see. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.

  9. #19416
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.
    Looks like the boys in blue didn't like you calling this one out. It's dead already.

  10. #19415

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar160  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her for a long time. Decided to give it another go, last visit was ok, but not fabulous.

    I should have stayed home. No touching the nipples, no touching the pussy, covered up for everything, using her legs and pushing me away with her hands so I couldn't really get in there.

    I just got up, threw the cover on the floor, grabbed some of the donation back, got dressed, and left without saying a word.

    https://meeterinodell.wixsite.com/erin-odell/blank-3
    She's always been like that. Terrible. I got BBBJ last time at least though. But yea the sex is terrible. Guys keep her in business somehow and idk why.

  11. #19414

    Erin O'dell Bombs

    Haven't seen her for a long time. Decided to give it another go, last visit was ok, but not fabulous.

    I should have stayed home. No touching the nipples, no touching the pussy, covered up for everything, using her legs and pushing me away with her hands so I couldn't really get in there.

    I just got up, threw the cover on the floor, grabbed some of the donation back, got dressed, and left without saying a word.

    https://meeterinodell.wixsite.com/erin-odell/blank-3
    Last edited by Ceasar160; 08-20-24 at 13:31. Reason: Forgot the link

  12. #19413

    Carefull

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...o/330127803518

    This one has police written all over it. Be safe boys.

  13. #19412

    CherryBomb

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her recently as well, curious where you park when you go to see her, I got blocked in their one driveway last I went which was sketch as fuck and made me nervous for a return.
    Seen her several times over the last 2 or 3 years after she moved into the basement of that duplex. I park on Highland Court just before it intersects Lorain Blvd. When heading south down Rt. 57 stay in middle lane where 57 turns into Gateway Blvd. Go about another block south & turn left on Highland Court. Park down towards the end of Highland Court before it intersects Lorain Blvd on the right. From Highland Court take a slight right as you walk across Lorain Blvd (which is one way north bound). Her house is the one on the left & you enter the basement through the side door on the south of the house. Hope this helps, I never park in drives where I can get blocked in, you are just asking for trouble. PM me for additional details.

  14. #19411

    Legit and gorgeous

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this Amber in Elyria?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...l/439841871501
    She is sweet. No place of her own, but I can say she is sweet and pics are very accurate.

    Gorgeous lady.

  15. #19410
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by JayceVs  [View Original Post]
    While possible, I don't think she is escorting in Cleveland.
    WTF. That chick is in porn? Wow. Not only would I not fuck that chick but I would also not watch her fuck anyone on film either! LOL.

    But Nadia Noja was back in Ohio and on Seeking last year. I heard she is on SDM now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape