Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 26668
-
08-22-24 11:26 #22018Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone Seen Married Cpl?
I'm curious if anyone has seen this couple? They used to post frequently but haven't done so since mid July.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/916989036018
-
08-22-24 03:15 #22017Senior Member

Posts: 142Jamaican / slim baby
Seen a few days ago at hotel. First I'll say she's very pretty (might be the prettiest girl on stg) tall, slim, nice curves, good smelling, no odors. Gave a good condom BJ, also daty, and decent vag. Now for the bad part. Only said hi and bye it, had airpod in, probably the most empty experience I've ever had. Mixed feelings on this date. If you're looking for a young hot girl she's the one, if you're looking for connection she ain't it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/956856071368
-
08-21-24 23:04 #22016Regular Member

Posts: 15Chocolate Treat
Anyone seen her or have any thoughts? I reached out but she didn't respond in my window of time to see her. She typically posts in the massage section and late at night. Thanks!
First post in the escort section tonight https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/619464943706.
-
08-21-24 21:12 #22015Senior Member

Posts: 482Your welcome
I like to treat everyone I meet with love and respect, that's how I like to be treated. I've found that more often than not, if you treat them like someone special they return the favor and it makes a better experience for both of us and that's important to me. But sadly that's not always the case. When that happens I simply don't see them again.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 20:44 #22014Senior Member

Posts: 37Mandy
She's been reviewed here multiple times. Nice lady, incredible tits, gets down to business without much fanfare. Worth the donation.
Originally Posted by Boone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 16:59 #22013Banned Member

Posts: 216Thank you.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 12:58 #22012Regular Member

Posts: 12Mandy
Looking to see if anyone has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/006822267975
-
08-20-24 20:18 #22011Senior Member

Posts: 106Breezii isn't the one who said she was done. And if the other is still posting, I'll hit her up again! Maybe she changed her mind after the weekend, haha!
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 17:33 #22010Senior Member

Posts: 208Who's no longer in the scene?
Yeah Breezii just posted on STG and so did Chris Ann (the other provider referenced in the original post).
Originally Posted by Munchie51
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/934555534726
It seems like they're both still active right now. ?
-
08-20-24 13:33 #22009Senior Member

Posts: 77Ree*
She's still advertising today.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/249450760179
-
08-20-24 12:37 #22008Senior Member

Posts: 117EB. Pierced nipples.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/759378482336
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
EB has pierced nipples. They are very responsive. Interesting feeling the piercings at the same time hardening nipples. New sensation for my tongue and lips. Personally I prefer unpierced nipples. But piercing isn't a deal killer for me. If it's a bucket list item for you. Then EB is a low cost, good communication option.
-
08-20-24 12:12 #22007Senior Member

Posts: 291Nipples
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/759378482336
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
Just saw the review below on EB. Pictures in the ad show pierced nipples!! Also Alyssa in Muskegon has pierced nipples. She has reviews.
-
08-20-24 11:21 #22006Senior Member

Posts: 1509Pierced Nips
Looks like this one has what you're looking for, right below your post.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 11:13 #22005Senior Member

Posts: 106Asked before & I'll ask again.
Where are the women with the pierced nips at?
Got to hit that bucket list!
-
08-20-24 09:07 #22004Senior Member

Posts: 117Exotic Beauty
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/759378482336
Was in GR yesterday and saw EB. Very good communication. Good clean hotel location. No signs of drug use. Pictures are accurate of this 30 something MILF with mixed heritage providing an exotic look. Fantastic pricing for half hour. Bbbj and CFS with lots of eye contact and verbal cues. I will be seeing EB again.











Reply With Quote




