Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 4898
-
08-24-24 20:37 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 102Welcum2TheCandyshop.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
Im intrigued by the them, they all look quite hot and skilled but theres an attitude about them, well Violet anyway, and the whole were not prostitutes were escorts so we require deposits turns me off.
-
08-24-24 08:32 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 245What's the name of the sub on Reddit?
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 18:25 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 493Probably somewhere in between. I mean the pics I posted of her when I first told you dudes about her is actually her.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 15:15 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 435Yes
Yes. Let's see. I'd like to see if this girl is 5'7 155 or 5'7 105.
Originally Posted by Antsd2023
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 14:18 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 112Share here por favor
Please do share it to our community.
Originally Posted by Antsd2023
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 17:45 #4173Regular Member

Posts: 3Yes please
I'd love to see the clips / pics!
Originally Posted by Antsd2023
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 12:22 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 493Send it! Maybe we can trade. LOL.
Originally Posted by Antsd2023
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 10:56 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 2928Yes please
Love to see it.
Originally Posted by Antsd2023
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 10:30 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 52Why not
I am, how was it.
Originally Posted by Antsd2023
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 05:19 #4169Banned Member

Posts: 6Well worth it
Anyone interested in seeing a couple short clips and / or pics of my two nights in a row the little miss young Chanel Creams??
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 21:04 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 41Her twitter got apparently hacked. This is what she post on reddit:
Originally Posted by Spoonyg
[View Original Post]
"THIS TWITTER IS NOT ME SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND IS TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE. I USE HX ONLY- CHANELCHANEL".
-
08-21-24 15:52 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 39I see on Twitter she got linked with the "So Cal candy shop" girls. They don't have the best rep and now it makes sense the whole "I'm not a prostitute" line because almost all those girls use the same line. And now on of the girls is promoting Chanel on her page at "half off dates and BBBJ". Why would they need to run a "sale", I would guess she would be popular at full price.
Originally Posted by FreeWally
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 15:30 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 368Into it still and allowed filming as long as you share it with her for OF. Just sucks taking a step back in service, or in anything for that matter, once you've already established a high expectation.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 14:43 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 7852 out of 2 for me on that, the girl never came back to down despite saying she would tour here "soon". Glad I didn't pay, I insisted in seeing her later when I could make it up to LA but she refused. No wonder. Other girl never even made it back to this country lol.
Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch
[View Original Post]
And of course she will steal and then give excuses on why she didn't meet the guy. She can make up whatever she wants about him. That's the MO. Funny they never send back the deposit though in every case like this. Huh.
-
08-21-24 13:30 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 54Deposit request = scammer thief.
Simple as that.
Originally Posted by FreeWally
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





