Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16762
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    There are too many that I want. . . So I am wondering if anyone has had positive luck on any Orlando providers from Tryst?

    No, not the big, fat, milfs, & old one. . . I'm asking about a hot Latina preferably.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=28.580...5 D=female&q=.
    Saw sara and eliza from there. Both were a good experience. Sarah may be more of what you are looking for as far as latina. Both have raised their prices since I have seen them.

  2. #16761

    Busted link

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    There are too many that I want. . . So I am wondering if anyone has had positive luck on any Orlando providers from Tryst?

    No, not the big, fat, milfs, & old one. . . I'm asking about a hot Latina preferably.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=28.580...5 D=female&q=.
    No idea who you're referring to as the link is busted.

  3. #16760
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Susan since she got out?
    DIdn't realize she got in trouble.

  4. #16759

    Tryst. Link

    There are too many that I want. . . So I am wondering if anyone has had positive luck on any Orlando providers from Tryst?

    No, not the big, fat, milfs, & old one. . . I'm asking about a hot Latina preferably.

    https://tryst.link/search?loc=28.580...5 D=female&q=.

  5. #16758
    Quote Originally Posted by Colpiz  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your input. Is 680 and orange ave Residence Inn a typical location for this sort of thing? Wondering if anyone else has experience meeting up here. Again, its not the most discreet location IMO if you're trying to avoid a charge.
    Nevermind numbers. The first rule in this hobby is NO DEPOSITS, no excuses. 100% of the time they are scammers. If a girl asks for any sort of deposit, you just say no thanks, bye and on to the next one.

    Deposits and electronic payments also open up another can of worms which is, leaving a paper trail. It's risky.

  6. #16757
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    First of all, LE won't ask for payment, they want you to say things and get to their trap. Only scammers asks for deposit, you should have just blocked the number once deposit is requested period, don't be a fool!
    Thank you for your input. Is 680 and orange ave Residence Inn a typical location for this sort of thing? Wondering if anyone else has experience meeting up here. Again, its not the most discreet location IMO if you're trying to avoid a charge.

  7. #16756

    Don't be a fool

    First of all, LE won't ask for payment, they want you to say things and get to their trap. Only scammers asks for deposit, you should have just blocked the number once deposit is requested period, don't be a fool!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colpiz  [View Original Post]
    First time poster here bare with me. I recently got into the idea of finding an escort online and found a girl I particularly attractive. We seemed to hit it off in DM's but something didn't sit right with me when I asked to pay for lewds. She sent the images but the paypal I sent payment was under a completely different name and the profile picture was of a completely different woman, not that its important but she was black so it was clearly not just a weird image of her. When asked about it she said it was her friend and later her sister (which I doubt) and I kept expressing my skepticism about her. However we discussed meeting up potentially and when she said I need to deposit 50% I hastily sent it to that paypal. Big mistake. She asked for receipts and then didn't seem to understand the messages and said she needed to wait for her friend to see the receipts. This was around 6 pm and I hadn't heard back until 11 pm, by then I had disputed the payment and wanted to cut my losses. She then tells me that night that we would be meeting up at a hotel in orange in the heart if downtown where there are several LE buildings and schools. I got instantly paranoid and asked if she could meet me in the lobby the morning. She said she was staying there currently but then when I asked for a picture of her in the room she sent me one of her in her apartment and told me to tell here I am near in the morning so she can tell me how to check in. Mornings comes and she knows I disputed the payment and is clearly upset. She asks if I am playing games and proceeds and tell me I need to cancel the dispute. After some more discussion she says I don't really know how this works and proceeds to tell me she has a pimp and I needed to call him in the first place to make the arrangement This is where it gets really weird. I search her number in google and fond only one extra listing from the one I found originally, luckily the same girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3460054

    https://honeyaffair.com/new-york/lon...-escorts/8705/#.

    The first link is where I found her. After inspecting the second listing I asked if she was going to long island anytime soon to which she replied "not soon. I have a lot going for me here. ". Okay not the weirdest thing ever this could be true. I look up the pimps number the following link will provide a phone number you can google search at your own discretion. What I found is a lot of girls using the exact same number as this supposed pimp.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/fargo/d...5bf23b1722a3bf

    It just seemed really weird to me. How likely is it that this is LE? Are pimps / trafficking this prevalent? My biggest fear was meeting her at the hotel and being met with cuffs. She told me she reserves her place for special customers but would walk me there from the hotel. She did not provide an address but admittedly there are some varying apartments nearby.

    Just needed to get this out there and hear some opinions from individuals with more experience in this field than myself. We are still in contact and they can sometimes be very casual so it's incredibly hard for me to parse, but I am also attracted to a jpeg of a person I don't even know is real or not so maybe its making lapse in my judgement.

  8. #16755

    Sketchy girl

    First time poster here bare with me. I recently got into the idea of finding an escort online and found a girl I particularly attractive. We seemed to hit it off in DM's but something didn't sit right with me when I asked to pay for lewds. She sent the images but the paypal I sent payment was under a completely different name and the profile picture was of a completely different woman, not that its important but she was black so it was clearly not just a weird image of her. When asked about it she said it was her friend and later her sister (which I doubt) and I kept expressing my skepticism about her. However we discussed meeting up potentially and when she said I need to deposit 50% I hastily sent it to that paypal. Big mistake. She asked for receipts and then didn't seem to understand the messages and said she needed to wait for her friend to see the receipts. This was around 6 pm and I hadn't heard back until 11 pm, by then I had disputed the payment and wanted to cut my losses. She then tells me that night that we would be meeting up at a hotel in orange in the heart if downtown where there are several LE buildings and schools. I got instantly paranoid and asked if she could meet me in the lobby the morning. She said she was staying there currently but then when I asked for a picture of her in the room she sent me one of her in her apartment and told me to tell here I am near in the morning so she can tell me how to check in. Mornings comes and she knows I disputed the payment and is clearly upset. She asks if I am playing games and proceeds and tell me I need to cancel the dispute. After some more discussion she says I don't really know how this works and proceeds to tell me she has a pimp and I needed to call him in the first place to make the arrangement — This is where it gets really weird. I search her number in google and fond only one extra listing from the one I found originally, luckily the same girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3460054

    https://honeyaffair.com/new-york/lon...-escorts/8705/#.

    The first link is where I found her. After inspecting the second listing I asked if she was going to long island anytime soon to which she replied "not soon. I have a lot going for me here. ". Okay not the weirdest thing ever this could be true. I look up the pimps number — the following link will provide a phone number you can google search at your own discretion. What I found is a lot of girls using the exact same number as this supposed pimp.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/fargo/d...5bf23b1722a3bf

    It just seemed really weird to me. How likely is it that this is LE? Are pimps / trafficking this prevalent? My biggest fear was meeting her at the hotel and being met with cuffs. She told me she reserves her place for special customers but would walk me there from the hotel. She did not provide an address but admittedly there are some varying apartments nearby.

    Just needed to get this out there and hear some opinions from individuals with more experience in this field than myself. We are still in contact and they can sometimes be very casual so it's incredibly hard for me to parse, but I am also attracted to a jpeg of a person I don't even know is real or not so maybe its making lapse in my judgement.

  9. #16754

    Sketchy girl?

    First time poster here bare with me. I recently got into the idea of finding an escort online and found a girl I particularly attractive. We seemed to hit it off in DM's but something didn't sit right with me when I asked to pay for lewds. She sent the images but the paypal I sent payment was under a completely different name and the profile picture was of a completely different woman, not that its important but she was black so it was clearly not just a weird image of her. When asked about it she said it was her friend and later her sister (which I doubt) and I kept expressing my skepticism about her. However we discussed meeting up potentially and when she said I need to deposit 50% I hastily sent it to that paypal. Big mistake. She asked for receipts and then didn't seem to understand the messages and said she needed to wait for her friend to see the receipts. This was around 6 pm and I hadn't heard back until 11 pm, by then I had disputed the payment and wanted to cut my losses. She then tells me that night that we would be meeting up at a hotel in orange in the heart if downtown where there are several LE buildings and schools. I got instantly paranoid and asked if she could meet me in the lobby the morning. She said she was staying there currently but then when I asked for a picture of her in the room she sent me one of her in her apartment and told me to tell here I am near in the morning so she can tell me how to check in. Mornings comes and she knows I disputed the payment and is clearly upset. She asks if I am playing games and proceeds and tell me I need to cancel the dispute. After some more discussion she says I don't really know how this works and proceeds to tell me she has a pimp and I needed to call him in the first place to make the arrangement — This is where it gets really weird. I search her number in google and fond only one extra listing from the one I found originally, luckily the same girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3460054

    https://honeyaffair.com/new-york/lon...-escorts/8705/#.

    The first link is where I found her. After inspecting the second listing I asked if she was going to long island anytime soon to which she replied "not soon. I have a lot going for me here. ". Okay not the weirdest thing ever this could be true. I look up the pimps number — the following link will provide a phone number you can google search at your own discretion. What I found is a LOT of girls using the exact same number as this supposed pimp.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/fargo/d...5bf23b1722a3bf

    It just seemed really weird to me. How likely is it that this is LE? Are pimps / trafficking this prevalent? My biggest fear was meeting her at the hotel and being met with cuffs. She told me she reserves her place for special customers but would walk me there from the hotel. She did not provide an address but admittedly there are some varying apartments nearby.

    Just needed to get this out there and hear some opinions from individuals with more experience in this field than myself. We are still in contact and they can sometimes be very casual so it's incredibly hard for me to parse, but I am also attracted to a jpeg of a person I don't even know is real or not so maybe its making lapse in my judgement.

  10. #16753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Susan

    She is always fun if you need headache relief.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    Already getting PMs about Susan. Link is below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...o/886249313344

  11. #16752

    Susan link

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, can't wait to get a nice bbj.
    Already getting PMs about Susan. Link is below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...o/886249313344

  12. #16751
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much see Susan weekly. I can't count the number of times she has given me the best blowjob of my life. I just saw her last Sunday and she topped herself again. It felt the same as the first orgasm of my life when I had no idea what to expect. I was literally thinking OMG WTF is happening.
    Thank you, can't wait to get a nice bbj.

  13. #16750

    Pawg tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers PAWG Tiffany from the altamonte / Lake Mary area she is at the graybar Motel and more than likely going to be taking a short vacation (3-5) in the near future, Kind of a shame, she was strung out, got her act together, got hit by a car when she was crossing OBT on a bicycle at 3 am, then slowly slipped back into the junk. She looks ROUGH. Wow. I hope she can find the help she needs. Nice girl. GREAT head game and good conversation.
    She could have been a legend too. Amazing body but she was a disaster dealing with. I only saw her a few times. Red hair and thick is my weakness but couldn't deal with her as many have pointed out, she'd flake out and leave you hanging. The accident was a few years ago if I remember right. Maybe she'll get clean at the graybar.

  14. #16749
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Susan since she got out?
    I pretty much see Susan weekly. I can't count the number of times she has given me the best blowjob of my life. I just saw her last Sunday and she topped herself again. It felt the same as the first orgasm of my life when I had no idea what to expect. I was literally thinking OMG WTF is happening.

  15. #16748

    Susan

    Anyone seen Susan since she got out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape