Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 37335
-
08-21-24 17:27 #32760Senior Member

Posts: 222She's real, not sure why she changed her name and number but I spent some time with her yesterday. Super cute with great body, will rush you though. She has been a regular for me for the last year or so.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 14:40 #32759Senior Member

Posts: 353Moongirl place
I saw Anne the day and all I can say is wow. Amazing body, nice & tight and very friendly. Room was clean and organized and so was Anne. She licked me everywhere, tried every position possible. Had a great time all around. It was well worth the price of admission, as opposed to dealing with these skanks in Richmond.
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 14:07 #32758Senior Member

Posts: 767Gfe
Check out the older GFE reports, girls are real, but not all of them provide good service and I even met one with a 🤢 meowth. The girls are hot though but YMMV, you better use WeChat.
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 13:36 #32757Regular Member

Posts: 23Moon Girls
Can vouch for Aya at least. Saw her for a hh based on yalls advice. At that rate, I'd say she's leagues better than anything I've had in an AMP. Very attractive, enthusiastic, perfect spinner body for me. Would repeat. She said she leaves tomorrow.
-
08-21-24 12:39 #32756Senior Member

Posts: 1565 Minute Challenge
Anyone ever tried this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/052035369490
-
08-21-24 11:20 #32755Senior Member

Posts: 35Not Fake
It's a real agency. The ads aren't fake. If you read the reviews here you'll see there is some variance in the experience quality depending on the girl, so YMMV. My experience has been that the pictures and information about each girl are generally accurate, with a reasonable and expected amount of extra make up or possibly light photoshop in the posted pictures that were probably taken a couple years ago. I would recommend it as the best Asian option I know in the Richmond area, with several similar options available in NoVA.
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
Regarding identifying fake ads, use google image search on pictures and search for phone numbers and you will find reviews. Image search on fake ads will return websites selling underwear, and Moongirl images will take you to agency websites in other cities. This forum is also a great resource and there are already a lot of posts about Moongirl, formerly Asian GFE.
-
08-21-24 11:17 #32754Senior Member

Posts: 37Ashland alexa
I've tried several times as well without getting the first response back.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 09:50 #32753Senior Member

Posts: 342She's real
Shorty is definitely legit.
Originally Posted by JohnBinns8920
[View Original Post]
I had her verify in a way that removed all doubts of her being LEO or a scam. I didn't get to meet with her though as something had came up on my end.
Just my two cents though, since she seems to be in a not so good situation, enjoy while you can before time runs it's course and she possibly ends up with the bum ass guys at Sunrise or Enys, like how it goes for a number of these girls.
-
08-21-24 03:02 #32752Senior Member

Posts: 348I'd love to find a legit 18 provider.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 00:37 #32751Senior Member

Posts: 37How real is The Moongirl place? I would love to try my first Asian woman but I cannot tell the fake ads from the real ones.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 00:35 #32750Senior Member

Posts: 37No info found
This one never seems to answer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/884828136514
And this one has zero info except the phone number has a address and name attached it to.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/927687274199
If anyone has any info let me know.
Still can't find myself a regular to see. Choices up here are very slim.
-
08-20-24 18:12 #32749Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yed
This whole thing gives me bad vibes 19? Then 18? Nah stay away. Nobody here should be even posting this kind of bullshit. This is the kind of crap that brings unwanted attention here. Too many 21 and older providers to be going after anything even remotely near 18. Be safe be smart.
Originally Posted by JohnBinns8920
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 17:17 #32748Senior Member

Posts: 264Asian GFE website
OLD: https://asiangfeclub.com/.
NEW: https://www.moongirlsshow.com/.
Possibly-related: https://jpladyshow.com/.
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 17:09 #32747Senior Member

Posts: 53Asian GFE website
Can someone share the link for their website, going to give them a try for my birthday this weekend.
-
08-20-24 15:43 #32746Regular Member

Posts: 4Moongirlsshow.com
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




