Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34693

    SXL on Michigan

    In all honesty, it's way better in SoCal than here. I use to live about 20 minutes from LAX for 3 years. Amazing how many great spas were there. But yeah, SXL is probably your one sure thing close to hotels.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likndikit  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Chicago area today and tomorrow from Orange County CA. Looking for Asian massage, 35-40. (Aren't we all). Don't want a full service place. Just somewhere I might get a BBBJ from a good looking Asian woman and not break the bank. Happy to reciprocate to anyone visiting the OC. The Westminster and Santa Ana area has hundreds of shops to choose from. Thanks.

  2. #34692

    Coral Spa

    Anyone no what happen to Coral spa 63rd Street no answer on phone I liked Linda.

  3. #34691
    Sigh, the influx of these new users with these reports is something else. There is a similar post about an Aurora spa which of course is not believable for those of us who actually monger there.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I checked out this spot before. A 50+ provider with a body typical for the age. Pulled the "take credit card" routine (which they do not) and left.

  4. #34690

    In and Out Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJack300  [View Original Post]
    I was driving down Irving Park, near Elston, and saw what I think is a new spa open up near Natural. 35XX and. Irving Park. I went in to give it a look and was greeted by a nice lady named Zuki. She had a very positive personality. I opted for a 30-minute massage and although it wasn't the greatest, it wasn't the worst either. I flipped over and right away she asked if I wanted a BJ. So I did. It was pretty great. She told me I should come back next time for everything. Her partner, Helen, had a bigger ass. So I might try her next. Was not disappointed.
    I checked out this spot before. A 50+ provider with a body typical for the age. Pulled the "take credit card" routine (which they do not) and left.

  5. #34689

    S Archer Spa

    Went to Archer. The Asian lady there is truly beautiful and very sweet. No haggling whatsoever and left very very happy. Saw four different mongers coming in and out tho, which was the one drawback. Easy cover for yourself with the grocery store across the street to. 5/5!

  6. #34688

    In Chicago on business

    I'm in Chicago area today and tomorrow from Orange County CA. Looking for Asian massage, 35-40. (Aren't we all). Don't want a full service place. Just somewhere I might get a BBBJ from a good looking Asian woman and not break the bank. Happy to reciprocate to anyone visiting the OC. The Westminster and Santa Ana area has hundreds of shops to choose from. Thanks.

    Likndikit.

  7. #34687

    Happy Angel Spa

    Anyone had a chance to visit Happy Angel Spa up in Lakeview? Pass by it on my commute back from work and it's seemingly 24/7?

  8. #34686

    New Place on the Northside??

    I was driving down Irving Park, near Elston, and saw what I think is a new spa open up near Natural. 35XX and. Irving Park. I went in to give it a look and was greeted by a nice lady named Zuki. She had a very positive personality. I opted for a 30-minute massage and although it wasn't the greatest, it wasn't the worst either. I flipped over and right away she asked if I wanted a BJ. So I did. It was pretty great. She told me I should come back next time for everything. Her partner, Helen, had a bigger ass. So I might try her next. Was not disappointed.

  9. #34685

    Sxl

    After reading all the reviews about sxl decided to pull the trigger.

    Called ahead and asked who was available, and was told Kelly Coco Emily and one more name that I do not remember.

    Anyway, once arrived I was met by Coco at the entrance, and I asked if Emily was available and she said Emily was busy but that she could take care of me.

    Honestly, I was not into Coco as she was not my type really.

    But I was thinking with my other head and pulled the trigger on Coco.

    And while the service was decent, I was not into her. Next time I will make an appointment to see Emily or Kelly.

  10. #34684
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285

    Orange

    Hello all,

    I'm looking for a little more info. I dod read the reviews on orange but I'm wondering if there's a decent massage to be had there. I so. E of us just like going for the extras but I want it all LOL.

    I'm driving 4 hours round trip and I don't want to be disappointed or waste my time. Of there's any other AMPs that provide that down by you guys I'd greatly appreciate any info.

    Thank you much.

    Stay safe out there.

  11. #34683
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lilly lately, larger thick girl w / some big natural titties. Was a staple at Papasan place on diversey then moved to Fullerton, was wondering where she is now..
    If someone replies can you provide me with the info? Have been looking for her as well!

  12. #34682
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    This is not meant in any way as a criticism or ridicule. I'm also not trying to start an argument.

    Many of you mention how much you dislike encountering other male customers when at an AMP. I'm curious why you feel that way.

    I have my own opinions that I will share after a few of you offer yours.
    I have no problems running into other mongers. We are all adults and know why we are there for!

  13. #34681

    Lilly?

    Has anyone seen Lilly lately, larger thick girl w / some big natural titties. Was a staple at Papasan place on diversey then moved to Fullerton, was wondering where she is now.

    TIA.

  14. #34680

    LLC Spa Massage Chicago

    Went yesterday to LLC Spa. Think their Google Business page says Massage Chicago? Either way its the one on W Fullerton.

    Shorty went by Jamie. Seemed cute looking from the get go so I was hopeful this spa would stay consistent with the past reports.

    Getting comfy was quick and easy and Jamie was in the perfect gear for the occasion (tight tight leggings). Just like her tight pants, she gave the right amount of tightness all around my body. Like hella a lot of pampering and teasing. Got me rock hard np and was glad that she understood the actual assignment when things Segway to what I would consider a perfectly good bbj.

    With the exception of a small hiccup when I first got there and had to wait, yesterday ended on a high note for me.

  15. #34679
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralObvious  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem running into other mongers. If I see my neighbors there, I will definitely engage them, and chat them up at the summer barbeques. I've met a couple mongers as well. It's not as scary as most people think. Most guys are pretty chill, and down to Earth. It's a pretty typical representation of society. Some are nice looking, some are not. Some have more money, personality, better sense of humor, etc.

    After a 30 year marriage, and losing my wife, this hobby kept me sane and the depression away. It also taught me not to judge others on the reasons they indulge in this hobby. So, the next time you see a monger anywhere, give him a nod.
    Most of us are grown ass men seeking a particular service and want to keep using said services. Could argue this community is a lot less toxic than even more conventional hobbyist communities.

    A chunk of us go for mindless superficial reasons and even many go for legit therapeutic reasons. All valid. All perfectly fine.

    & glad it's worked well for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape