Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 13931
-
08-30-24 14:20 #12581Senior Member

Posts: 322Wake Forest Spa
Drew someone perhaps named Lin, Linda, etc. Not sure.
Was dressed as I would expect a LCMT to be dressed at a professional place.
Asked if I wanted Medium or Hard. I took hard.
I will have to say the massage was hard and very high quality. She could be licensed.
My shoulders are less tense and I had a calf that was very tight that even a "TENS" unit did not loosen much.
All feel much better. 10 out of 10 for the quality of the massage.
One thing I was hoping to get since this is WF.
Once the hard massage was done, she proceeded to the ending w / o any questions or negotiations.
Highly disappointed in the last bit of the massage.
Technically completed but little to no sensuality. It had a strong air of "LCMT professionalism" about it.
I was hoping for prostate / ass play which apparently was common when the place was under the YOYO name and different staff.
-
08-29-24 17:08 #12580Senior Member

Posts: 31Solicitation goes from being a misdemeanor to a felony on Dec 1 in NC. Since Q and Yoko are in SC, it'd still only be a misdemeanor.
Originally Posted by Raleih
[View Original Post]
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/op...289914144.html
-
08-29-24 16:57 #12579Senior Member

Posts: 42What happens in December?
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 16:21 #12578Senior Member

Posts: 889Women have too much makeup, parking it kind of sucks and you're exposed (although NC / SC plates are fine) but good call going now and building rapport, it's going to be a zoo come December.
Originally Posted by Raleih
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 16:19 #12577Senior Member

Posts: 42QSpa SOB
Headed to South of the Boarder tomorrow to check it out for the first time. Report coming. Anyone have any Q Spa stories?
-
08-29-24 14:24 #12576Regular Member

Posts: 19PM in Raleigh area?
Anyone want to share their favorite PM parlor? Had one amazing mind blowing experience at green apple but the provider unfortunately left. Had another at 1+1 but it wasn't the same.
-
08-28-24 15:34 #12575Regular Member

Posts: 2I didn't end up going but I called and they are open. Maybe I'll check it out one of these days.
Originally Posted by Verdadoor
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 19:58 #12574Senior Member

Posts: 322Not New.
Basic Service.
Definitely Reviews not far back. Though you won't find it under SunFlower. Mostly references WF or Wake Forest.
Originally Posted by EasyRon
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 17:32 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 44Sunflower. Wake Forest
Is this place new? They have a bunch of ads and maybe I had missed them before. Any reports about what to expect?
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/235327.html
Sunflower.
919-726-9288.
9:00 am-9:00 pm.
992 Durham Rd b, Wake Forest, NC 27587.
-
08-24-24 09:49 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 303Studio
Dropped by studio yesterday. Saw one of the newer girls Jessica. Did a pretty solid and firm massage. No tease before flip, some light teasing before going at it. Hadn't had any action for a while so I popped quick. Asked her to try for 2. She did, unsuccessfully. However she thought that was worth $. Told her I didn't bring that much and I would make it up to her next time. She looked upset and shooed me out the door. I for one am not playing the crazy upcharge game. Decent time went south at the end. Maybe some of the others are less demanding.
-
08-22-24 09:13 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 79I'm pretty sure it's been an actual junk yard for at least 3 years now. Look at google maps satellite view.
Originally Posted by CrazyWinston
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 20:06 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 165Wake forest.
Wake forest spa is still open, visited yesterday, they had a busy day.
Nothing special good massage normal finish.
-
08-21-24 07:10 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 438Understood. For me it's super convenient bc I can stop by there before going to work if I feel the need to. Been awhile since I've gone but try to make my way there at least once a month or at least ever other month.
Originally Posted by JackSwayer
[View Original Post]
At the end of the day, if you do go, atleast you know not to have surreal expectations. But at the same time, you may go and like it.
-
08-20-24 15:34 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 68No worries. I recently moved to WF and thought it would be easier for me if anything in the area.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 17:54 #12567Regular Member

Posts: 8Location?
What location and any recommendations?
Originally Posted by DonOvO
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






