Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 13938
-
08-24-24 17:32 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 44Sunflower. Wake Forest
Is this place new? They have a bunch of ads and maybe I had missed them before. Any reports about what to expect?
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/235327.html
Sunflower.
919-726-9288.
9:00 am-9:00 pm.
992 Durham Rd b, Wake Forest, NC 27587.
-
08-24-24 09:49 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 303Studio
Dropped by studio yesterday. Saw one of the newer girls Jessica. Did a pretty solid and firm massage. No tease before flip, some light teasing before going at it. Hadn't had any action for a while so I popped quick. Asked her to try for 2. She did, unsuccessfully. However she thought that was worth $. Told her I didn't bring that much and I would make it up to her next time. She looked upset and shooed me out the door. I for one am not playing the crazy upcharge game. Decent time went south at the end. Maybe some of the others are less demanding.
-
08-22-24 09:13 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 79I'm pretty sure it's been an actual junk yard for at least 3 years now. Look at google maps satellite view.
Originally Posted by CrazyWinston
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 20:06 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 165Wake forest.
Wake forest spa is still open, visited yesterday, they had a busy day.
Nothing special good massage normal finish.
-
08-21-24 07:10 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 438Understood. For me it's super convenient bc I can stop by there before going to work if I feel the need to. Been awhile since I've gone but try to make my way there at least once a month or at least ever other month.
Originally Posted by JackSwayer
[View Original Post]
At the end of the day, if you do go, atleast you know not to have surreal expectations. But at the same time, you may go and like it.
-
08-20-24 15:34 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 68No worries. I recently moved to WF and thought it would be easier for me if anything in the area.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 17:54 #12567Regular Member

Posts: 8Location?
What location and any recommendations?
Originally Posted by DonOvO
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 16:33 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 155Sunrise?
Does anyone know the name of the 20-something that works are Sunrise? She's really hot.
J.
-
08-17-24 12:34 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 216Sorry for the bad experience man, but this made me chuckle. Sadly, most of us can relate:
Originally Posted by ColaForMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 11:35 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 438Agreed
I had an opportunity once but something occurred that made me disengage on the mission that day. It was a Sunday too so it was perfect. But I haven't gone to Green Apple in almost 6 months. Been more focused on independent providers now.
Originally Posted by Qpus22
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 11:29 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 438No I don't
Hey man I don't. I was told that none of the ones from before weren't there anymore so I'm not sure how it looks now.
Originally Posted by JackSwayer
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 15:59 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 68Recommendation
Hi,
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
Do you have any recommendations for Wake Forest?
-
08-15-24 08:36 #12561Regular Member

Posts: 2Green Apple. Awful
I will start by acknowledging that I am the idiot here. I read the recent reports and still thought maybe I could pull an ace on the river. I didn't. Stopped by Green Apple this week. Did not get the attendants name, she was relatively thin, older, kind of mousy, with white capri shorts. She talked a bit out of the side of her mouth like she might have had a stroke at some point. Paid for hr. Got started and she climbed up and sat on the back of my left knee. Not thigh or calf, my knee. Proceeded to push 2 fingers into back of my neck, middle of back, and lower back. And continued that pointless routine for 30 min. Never moved or rubbed anywhere else. Just 3 or 4 pokes in my back over and over. I kept talking to myself in my head about asking her to move on and for some reason didn't. Honestly, I've gotten better massages while getting jostled in a crowded NY subway. All of a sudden she asked "cream". I said yes and for some reason she left the room for a second. I got up and started getting dressed. I've been doing this for over 20 years and this is the first time I've ever done this. She came back and got all confused and huffy about it. I just told her I needed to leave. Out of guilt I handled her a 20 and walked out. Went down road to Studio and had a completely average time that felt amazing in comparison. Even veterans still have lessons to learn the hard way.
-
08-14-24 13:12 #12560Regular Member

Posts: 2Obsessions 2
Does anyone have any info on obsessions 2 in Rocky Mount? I've been searching online and haven't been able to find anything. I'm tempted to go. I just don't want to waste my time.
-
08-14-24 08:00 #12559Regular Member

Posts: 15Green Apple
Stopped in to Green Apple yesterday and drew Laura. All I can say is that it's more of the same. Mediocre massage with minimal tease. She is very pleasant albeit not much to look at. On the flip she slowly started paying attention to junior. When I started to roam OTC she giggled and asked how I was going to take care of her. I told her 60 and she basically just said no. I wasn't going to budge so she just continued with a very nice non jack hammer HJ. Finished and cleaned up and I left her 50 for the tug. She didn't say anything one way or the other. I just refuse to be pressured into paying 80 or more based on recent posts to fondle some fun bags. Be safe all. The game is not as it used to be. As a final note Fayetteville has been my go to with all of the nonsense here in Raleigh.











Reply With Quote






