Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 555 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 8320
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7165

    Latest on Tasia and company

    After being out of the country for a while (and enjoying the fleshy delights of young 20+ year olds in the Philippines for less than $50 BBFS CIP GFE DATY) I'm back and reporting for duty. Met up with Tasia again a few days ago in her eclectically decorated incall in North Las Vegas near Craig Ranch Regional Park for $$ BBFS CIP GFE DATY. The latest good news is Natalie and Pamela are 8 months pregnant, and Ari just gave birth. This means you'll very soon have a full lineup just in time for winter when you need human blankets. Also, Lexy and Nova are still affiliated with Tasia and currently available, as well as Pamela's mom. Since it's Labor Day, why not reward your labors with the fleshy delights of Tasia and company.

  2. #7164
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Private delights!
    Thanks for the info!

    I've never used it, but I'm setting up an account now. Can't wait to report back!

  3. #7163

    Three more bares

    Here are three more bareback girls.

    I'm just pointing them out, you can make your own story.

    Melissa the spinner is sexy. Very small tits but is a lot of fun. She's Tight for her age.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/175307879

    Yvonne is self-conscious about her small tits and makes you keep the lights off. Pussy lips feel like hard plastic.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/175338592

    Tammy has gained quite a few pounds and doesn't have that nice shape anymore. Complains about her stalker a lot, but still okay in a pinch.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tammy-es...s-vegas-886498

  4. #7162

    Tasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigi10  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    I'm in town for the next week and a half; I read a lot of the reports on Tasia and I'd love to meet her while I'm in town, but I can't find her number / ad in any of the comments. Can someone share? Thanks!
    Private delights!

  5. #7161

    Tasia's number?

    Hi fellas,

    I'm in town for the next week and a half; I read a lot of the reports on Tasia and I'd love to meet her while I'm in town, but I can't find her number / ad in any of the comments. Can someone share? Thanks!

  6. #7160

    Vivian

    Hey guys, is anyone still in touch with this chick from a year or two ago? Petite asian girl that did BBFS. Not sure if she is out of the biz or what. I tried reaching out to her old humber a few times and no response. Thanks.

    This was her https://www.mccoysguide.com/vivian-las-vegas-29379.

  7. #7159

    Kelsey is full of shit

    Yea kelsey is full of shit I even advanced her something before we was supposed to meet and told me she would love me forever. So why the time comes to meet she GHOSTED ME! I used another number to text her hours later she replied back to other number but not my regular number so yea I sent her little something and said some disrespectful stuff to her, screw kelsey I was seeing her on and off 7 years.

  8. #7158

    Same treatment by Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by MtMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Had to text a few numbers but Kelsey's old number works again the one ending 7918.

    This chick wasted my time hard. I told her I wanted sloppy seconds. She had scheduled a date for 4 I was supposed to be the 04XX. She's hosting Incall at Rio. She didn't tell me the other dude showed up late, she raised her price at the last minute and when I headed up to the room the guy was still loudly talking inside. Loud enough to hear down the hall about fent, hookers and cheating.

    Anyways I was horny so I waited 20 minutes. She didn't text back. I cancelled and she immediately replied once I cancelled. Service quality is trash and she wanted 175 lmao.
    About a month ago she flaked on me when she had an incall at the Arizona Charlies Boulder. Waited in the parking lot for a while and she texted me the next morning, No thanks.

  9. #7157
    So "Indego" texts me back w a location. I Google it- it's a dirty gas station.

    I want to fukk this girl, but I don't want to get robbed.

    I offered to Uber her to me. No reply.

  10. #7156

    Kelsey is still kicking

    Had to text a few numbers but Kelsey's old number works again the one ending 7918.

    This chick wasted my time hard. I told her I wanted sloppy seconds. She had scheduled a date for 4 I was supposed to be the 04XX. She's hosting Incall at Rio. She didn't tell me the other dude showed up late, she raised her price at the last minute and when I headed up to the room the guy was still loudly talking inside. Loud enough to hear down the hall about fent, hookers and cheating.

    Anyways I was horny so I waited 20 minutes. She didn't text back. I cancelled and she immediately replied once I cancelled. Service quality is trash and she wanted 175 lmao.

  11. #7155

    Tripps

    On my recent Vegas weekend I had Tripps come to my hotel for an outcall. She did not require that I send an Uber like many do, but asked that I reimburse her which was fair. She arrived more or less on time and was sober. As many have pointed out, she does have a habit (like a lot of girls in this business) but is upfront about it and did not partake while she was with me. I found her to actually be very sweet and passionate as well as really great in bed. She likes to kiss, enjoyed FIV while alternately tasting herself and wetting my fingers with her tongue. She gave one of the better BBBJs I've had in a while and rode CG like a champ. She has been hesitant about CIP since her "surprise" pregnancy, but I have been shooting blanks for years so she allowed a nice creampie finish. Her photos and listed rates are accurate. She may not be everyone's "cup of tea", but I thoroughly enjoyed her and would repeat.

  12. #7154

    Good for you but SMH

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You went back a month to bring this post that was obviously written while intoxicated to start that shit over again?

    That is some serious grade A trolling.

    Don't do that shit again.

    A2

  13. #7153

    Kelsey

    Has anyone seen kelsey lately? I've been trying to get ahold of her to see her but no luck. If anyone has a new number or something lmk thanks.

  14. #7152

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    I'm just over her posted limit and she enjoyed herself so I assume you'll be fine as long as you don't pull out some monster 13 inch cock.
    Sounds good yea I am over her posted limit but nowhere near a monster LOL hopefully she don't get strict on me if I ever do get ahold of her & see her LOL.

  15. #7151
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbanger  [View Original Post]
    How strict is lynn with the size I read on her ads and she says she has a strict size limit just wondering.
    I'm just over her posted limit and she enjoyed herself so I assume you'll be fine as long as you don't pull out some monster 13 inch cock.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape