Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 639 1139 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Susan

    She is always fun if you need headache relief.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    Already getting PMs about Susan. Link is below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...o/886249313344

  2. #16749

    Susan link

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, can't wait to get a nice bbj.
    Already getting PMs about Susan. Link is below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...o/886249313344

  3. #16748
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much see Susan weekly. I can't count the number of times she has given me the best blowjob of my life. I just saw her last Sunday and she topped herself again. It felt the same as the first orgasm of my life when I had no idea what to expect. I was literally thinking OMG WTF is happening.
    Thank you, can't wait to get a nice bbj.

  4. #16747

    Pawg tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers PAWG Tiffany from the altamonte / Lake Mary area she is at the graybar Motel and more than likely going to be taking a short vacation (3-5) in the near future, Kind of a shame, she was strung out, got her act together, got hit by a car when she was crossing OBT on a bicycle at 3 am, then slowly slipped back into the junk. She looks ROUGH. Wow. I hope she can find the help she needs. Nice girl. GREAT head game and good conversation.
    She could have been a legend too. Amazing body but she was a disaster dealing with. I only saw her a few times. Red hair and thick is my weakness but couldn't deal with her as many have pointed out, she'd flake out and leave you hanging. The accident was a few years ago if I remember right. Maybe she'll get clean at the graybar.

  5. #16746
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Susan since she got out?
    I pretty much see Susan weekly. I can't count the number of times she has given me the best blowjob of my life. I just saw her last Sunday and she topped herself again. It felt the same as the first orgasm of my life when I had no idea what to expect. I was literally thinking OMG WTF is happening.

  6. #16745

    Susan

    Anyone seen Susan since she got out?

  7. #16744

    Visiting Orlando

    Hey guys, I am traveling from South Florida to Olrando and would love to get some leads to get into some fun over the weekend. I will return the favor if you head down to South FL.

  8. #16743
    It's crazy to image someone doing that. I've heard stories of plenty of people getting scammed and sending them money. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    Exactly! I had that happen to me a few times, ridiculous. And just laugh and block them. I also had a guy call me one time saying he was the po-po and needed to speak to me and made it appear from a legit number. I said really? What's my name? Also, your badge number? He hung up. Fucking clowns.

  9. #16742

    ISO on adriana

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3463756

    I'm headed to Orlando from South Florida in a few days. Adriana on AS looks awesome, but not verified and no reviews. Has anybody seen her?

  10. #16741

    Fake Cartel Threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    I love these, they re too funny. My response is this ok great motherfucker, let's meet you piece of shit sitting behind a keyboard scamming people. Just tell me where I'm at, what hotel or city am I at. You don't have the balls to show your face. I was 20 years marine core and they taught me 1 specific skill I'm very good at. I carry also. Let's go or you a pussy.

    if I'm bored and egg them on.
    Exactly! I had that happen to me a few times, ridiculous. And just laugh and block them. I also had a guy call me one time saying he was the po-po and needed to speak to me and made it appear from a legit number. I said really? What's my name? Also, your badge number? He hung up. Fucking clowns.

  11. #16740
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Please, correct me if I am wrong because for me was a pending debt to see her (Elly). My first attempt she feel asleep apparently and ghosted me. She was presented as UTR by a fellow member and suddenly, after several other mongers visited her, one white night recommended or suggested to her to start posting herself which take her off the UTR category ipso facto. I am assuming that a white knight could promoted this idea, am I correct?

    This for me is a catalyst that will decide if I give her another try or not.

    Best.
    Not sure what your getting at. She decided on her own to start posting. As someone said previously she had been for a long time posting on sites herself. She mentioned to me last week she was considering posting mainly because she wasn't getting enough dates to keep her bills paid. So yes her deciding to advertise does take her out of the UTR category. Hence the reason I just updated everyone here. I don't need to gate keep for an advertising escort. Are most of the UTR's really low volume girl next door types? Most are not they just don't advertise.

  12. #16739

    PAWG Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers PAWG Tiffany from the altamonte / Lake Mary area she is at the graybar Motel and more than likely going to be taking a short vacation (3-5) in the near future, Kind of a shame, she was strung out, got her act together, got hit by a car when she was crossing OBT on a bicycle at 3 am, then slowly slipped back into the junk. She looks ROUGH. Wow. I hope she can find the help she needs. Nice girl. GREAT head game and good conversation.
    Ugh, that sucks that she's going through this when she finally got clean for a bit.

    Yes, her service was great, but I stopped seeing her back then after several 45 minutes wait in the parking lot:

  13. #16738
    Please, correct me if I am wrong because for me was a pending debt to see her (Elly). My first attempt she feel asleep apparently and ghosted me. She was presented as UTR by a fellow member and suddenly, after several other mongers visited her, one white night recommended or suggested to her to start posting herself which take her off the UTR category ipso facto. I am assuming that a white knight could promoted this idea, am I correct?

    This for me is a catalyst that will decide if I give her another try or not.

    Best.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has started posting. Here is her link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...n/700935025378

  14. #16737

    PAWG Tiffany

    If anyone remembers PAWG Tiffany from the altamonte / Lake Mary area she is at the graybar Motel and more than likely going to be taking a short vacation (3-5) in the near future, Kind of a shame, she was strung out, got her act together, got hit by a car when she was crossing OBT on a bicycle at 3 am, then slowly slipped back into the junk. She looks ROUGH. Wow. I hope she can find the help she needs. Nice girl. GREAT head game and good conversation.

  15. #16736

    Amazonian off bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years. I saw her some when she used to live over by Millenia. Body wise I loved her but she was very mechanical with me. Not sure about 6'1" though bud, I'm 6'1" and she was shorter than me for sure and she's obviously gotten GPS too because it was 200 for an hour last time I saw her. I went a few times because of her body I was enamored but the lack of effort on her part killed it for me.
    Can confirm she 6' tall, bleached blonde, nice sexy body proportion. Condo near the basketball arena in downtown but her place needs more TLC. Stuff every where and dirty. Agreed on $$ for hhr and upsold me the GFE. I fell for it, cost me 1 coin and all I got was a light kiss, the most expensive kiss I received in my life. Covered everything, now I think about it, she put the rubber on a just went on top. Not lube nothing, not even a BJ. Few fake moans later switches to doggy and finished in Mish. Was in an out in less than 20 min. Should be putting this in negative reviews but her body is not bad. Crossed one of my bucket list and will not repeat unless her attitude changes? Didn't see a lot of effort on her part. Def overpaid for this experience.

    -Panda.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape