Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 686 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8300

    Sydney, she comes through for me every time

    We recently talked about collaborating on OF to benefit both of us. She's got videos and pictures for sale on her OF page of us. Possibly more videos to come this weekend. Here's a couple of teasers from our latest session. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0984.png‎   IMG_0985.png‎   IMG_0986.jpeg‎  

  2. #8299

    Time off

    Well fellas, I think it's time for Papa to step away from the game for awhile. I was just quoted 200 hh and 400 hr. I'm mind boggled that some of you pay this. Especially when they have more rules than ever or they want extra for this and that. Papa Be.

  3. #8298

    Skinny spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Lxsgs450  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Who was the twat??
    It was the super skinny young spinner with no tits everyone was paying premo $$$ for.

  4. #8297

    "The Twat"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lxsgs450  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Who was the twat??
    She was the "twat".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/118477809129

  5. #8296

    Who was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    This little twat took the donation, said she had to pee and went in the bathroom. Minute later, hotel room door opens and this fat fuckin trailer trash asshole comes in and yells at me to leave because I'm causing trouble. I scoffed at him and left. Wonder what they would've done had I locked the deadbolt like I considered when she went in the bathroom but foolishly didn't do. Expensive lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/425783955774
    Link is dead. Who was the twat??

  6. #8295
    Did once. Meh at best. Never thought of going back after.

  7. #8294

  8. #8293

    Suite d

    Went and visited suite d in a motel on the west side. She's an older gal that is evident by the photos. She did the job as advertised without any bs- a breath of fesh air In a world where hookers think they can spin golden thread out their hoo-ha. Treat her right and she's got the rest.

  9. #8292

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    This little twat took the donation, said she had to pee and went in the bathroom. Minute later, hotel room door opens and this fat fuckin trailer trash asshole comes in and yells at me to leave because I'm causing trouble. I scoffed at him and left. Wonder what they would've done had I locked the deadbolt like I considered when she went in the bathroom but foolishly didn't do. Expensive lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/425783955774
    You should really post this in the ripoff reports, I feel like more people would see it there.

  10. #8291

    Too bad Syd

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She's the one that went off on me when I questioned her high rates, said I must be diseased and stuff because I bang $80 SS girls etc.

    Turns out she's the trash around here LOL. Fuk her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/425783955774

    Met once was good- then ghosted 2 other times. Moved on, glad I did. Same as when blb ghosted 3 times. Has saved a lot of time, money and frustration.

    Flint is currently on my no fly zone.

    Deano.

  11. #8290
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    This little twat took the donation, said she had to pee and went in the bathroom. Minute later, hotel room door opens and this fat fuckin trailer trash asshole comes in and yells at me to leave because I'm causing trouble. I scoffed at him and left. Wonder what they would've done had I locked the deadbolt like I considered when she went in the bathroom but foolishly didn't do. Expensive lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/425783955774
    Wow! She's the one that went off on me when I questioned her high rates, said I must be diseased and stuff because I bang $80 SS girls etc.

    Turns out she's the trash around here LOL. Fuk her.

  12. #8289

    Valera

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...r/561586894923

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  13. #8288

    Steer clear of this thief

    This little twat took the donation, said she had to pee and went in the bathroom. Minute later, hotel room door opens and this fat fuckin trailer trash asshole comes in and yells at me to leave because I'm causing trouble. I scoffed at him and left. Wonder what they would've done had I locked the deadbolt like I considered when she went in the bathroom but foolishly didn't do. Expensive lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/425783955774

  14. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for standing your ground, Papa. Eventually the prices will come down if enough mongers have the balls to say "no way am I paying that". It's the law of supply and don't be stupid.

    Be safe out there.
    Yeah, no worries. I don't believe she has any reviews. She does have a nice body from the pics. It wasn't like she was really high on her donations. I bid her a good day and right after she asked what I can do, I told her and just as we were ironing out the details, one of my atf's responded and said come over. So I went with the one I knew what I was getting. Not this girl in particular, but some of these broads lost their minds with what they want. Unbelievable! Papa Be.

  15. #8286

    SA is a different league

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyStud1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck on there?
    To start off with its $95 a month for a subscription. Finding legit girls on there will be very time-consuming. But I have linked up with a half a dozen college aged girls that were just looking to make a little extra money on the side. It's expensive, but if you can afford it, I definitely recommend because it's not often that you can link up with a 19-year-old college sophomore and just bang the shit out of her, that kind of stuff is possible, although not highly likely on secret benefits / seeking arrangements.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape