Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 10271
-
08-16-24 22:34 #8276Regular Member

Posts: 28Olivia
She has a room until morning. Fun and clean.
-
08-16-24 14:56 #8275Senior Member

Posts: 27Secret Benefits
Anyone had any luck on there?
-
08-15-24 22:08 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 1264I've seen her a handful of times over the years and haven't had a problem with her but if she gets in with the wrong crowd she seems to have problems. Hopefully she's on the up and up right now because she's actually a good date when on it.
Originally Posted by SeniorChapo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 19:00 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 135That's what I thought, I did read some reports about that. Thank you.
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 16:24 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 312Mariah
Read the posts about her, she's been known to rob people in the past.
Originally Posted by SeniorChapo
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 16:17 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 135Mariah visiting Grand Rapids
Hello all. We've been notified that a provider from flint is visiting us. Is she worth it? Thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/458604585545
-
08-15-24 11:31 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 367Amber hit the wall.
Got confirmation that she passed 8/4. There is a go fund me for the family she left behind. Its a tough industry & the ones that use always lose out in the long run. No saving them its just a bummer when it happens.
-
08-13-24 12:09 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 639Yeah
I tried to see her but passed because her donations were not for me. I was securing another appointment with someone else and she texted back saying that she would accept my offer. I told her I made other plans and she caught an attitude. I'm pretty sure she's legit. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 22:57 #8268Regular Member

Posts: 19- When you write a review there is a Manage Attachments button below the box where you enter the review in Additional Options section.
Originally Posted by Olive4321
[View Original Post]
- Clicking Manage Attachments, brings up a new window where you will select the photos.
- The important step after you select the photos is to scroll down and click Upload button, then close that window.
- When you are back on the window where you are writing the review, the photos you selected will show up in the Additional Options section.
I was forgetting to click Upload button after selecting the photos from my computer.
-
08-12-24 19:45 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 578Lol
I've never had any luck attaching photos!! Care to out line the process for us teck challenged fools.
Originally Posted by SelfDon
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 17:10 #8266Senior Member

Posts: 190Intersting
Anyone know this girl, face kinda looks familiar but I can't tell, anyone have details on her, if she's legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...m/217430565428
-
08-12-24 16:38 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 367Bailed
Initially I was interested, but I trust the bad reviews here more than anything so I blocked and bailed.
Originally Posted by Hohitta
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 16:38 #8264Regular Member

Posts: 19Ashlynn / Brooke. Ghosted after confirming
Sorry, I am still getting used to attaching photos.
Originally Posted by SelfDon
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 13:55 #8263Senior Member

Posts: 337Familiar
Shit load of filter on that pic.
Originally Posted by BobDino1
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 13:35 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 313Familiar Looking
I've been chatting with this girl on seeking, but I swear I know her face from stg or something. Anyone remember her?









Reply With Quote




