Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 24532
-
08-20-24 13:36 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 31Asian orgs
Anyone have experience with or recommendations for local k / j / c orgs? I had a blast with them while in Vegas, but in checking rentry, the closest thing is in Tyson's.
Ad for attention / example: https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...e/868995747147
-
08-20-24 13:19 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 347Elli / Lana Rose
I've seen a few reviews about this one some good some bad so I was on the fence, also her comms can be bad at times, took me a few weeks for our schedules to sync so I pulled the trigger when she responded and I was in the area. Now her rates are a bit higher than normal and her location is a low end motel on Washington blv so I didn't have high hopes but I really like how she looks in the pics and little head was in charge. To my surprise she's the girls in the pic, tall maybe 5'10-11' and nice pawg-ish body, her body is very similar to diamond greek goddess if you seen her and also she has one of the cleanest looking puss I have seen, almost looks photo-shopped. Now my visit was actually great, she had a good friendly attitude and we had a nice conversation. Started with a above average bbj and then had the main event in multiple positions. She get very vocal, she is either a good actress or she was really into it. Good nut. She mentioned her GFE rates include bareback, filming and multiple pops so I will definetly return for that. 1. 2 qv.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...901/4434250500
-
08-20-24 08:13 #20915Senior Member

Posts: 1065She's your type? What do you think about a 50% deposit before you get into the room To judge her airbrushing photos. It would suck if she said sorry I'm busy right now. I can't see you. Hopefully you're gonna select the overnight stay for 5500donuts. Make sure you send her your photograph. Would suck to send a deposit and then for her to say you're not the guy in the photograph.
Originally Posted by Jgm1291
[View Original Post]
Wonder why she doesn't have any reviews I didn't find any with a quick search.
-
08-20-24 07:11 #20914Senior Member

Posts: 56Kelly Hart
https://tryst.link/escort/squirtythirty
Anyone seen this lady yet? Based on her pics, she is very much my type.
-
08-19-24 21:09 #20913Senior Member

Posts: 39I'm actually texting her now. Trying to set something up. She's got a nice little body I want to taste.
Originally Posted by JankMaster;6995978[URL
-
08-19-24 18:44 #20912Senior Member

Posts: 34Scarlit BWI
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/174760235
Saw this one a couple of days ago. According to the ad it's her last day here. Photos are her, she is thick af!! Real cool chick. Verified via duo, then got the address to a hotel 10 minutes from bwi. Has what looks like a tummy tuck scar. Started with a CBJ, took her time. Could've finished there honestly. No fiv unfortunately. From there I went to work in doggy. She can take a pounding. Finished in the bag and was out. $+80 for hhr. Stay safe.
-
08-18-24 15:31 #20911Senior Member

Posts: 586The usual
Check the SW thread and enjoy your risky discount.
Originally Posted by JayMarble
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 15:12 #20910Senior Member

Posts: 321No
She is screaming dkye in those ugly shaven part of her head. I don't like tat's on the face ugh.
Originally Posted by MojoDid
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 10:17 #20909Senior Member

Posts: 170Sasshaa parkville listing
Sorry I can't post a link, was scrolling through LC and had seen a listing for a girl of Spanish descent, looks slightly puertorican. Looking through her pics and saw mostly pictures of Carmen the girl looks good, the pics are throwing me off I tried to text but no response, a few times, wondering if it's light. Looks older than listed age bet looks good. Any insight, anyone?
-
08-18-24 09:16 #20908Senior Member

Posts: 68Jane or aka Charlie teeth
Does she have her teeth? I wonder when I see many pics without a smile.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 09:12 #20907Senior Member

Posts: 68Fake threats are funny
I would get these to for Latin numbers. Makes me realize they were fake, going to set me up to be robbed, but definitely not the girl you would have met.
Originally Posted by DontGiveUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 01:18 #20906Senior Member

Posts: 108Treasure
Treasure was one of my original atf's many, many years ago. She used to double with chastity back then. I was glad to see that she was back in the game. She was a doll then but the life, having kids, etc has started taking a toll on her.
That being said her head game is still top notch and can goat it all the way down to the root. The CFS is still above average. I saw her just before I went on vacation last week but just didn't get a chance to post. Stays in typical low budget motels and is sometimes hard to get to respond. I hit her up for a qv for $. 2 and got started with a BBBJ that was top notch. She was literally fucking her own throat and when she was all the way down nose to stomach she would shake her head back and forth with my cock down her throat. Had to stop her so I wouldn't bust in her mouth. Hit it in multiple positions till I was ready to fill the bag. Her best asset now is that ridiculous bbj. Pics are accurate. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 22:44 #20905Senior Member

Posts: 35Newbie here
Just got back here and still a newbie. Anybody know a Latina provider or Asian provider that has their own brothers or soemthing? Pleas DM.
-
08-16-24 19:36 #20904Senior Member

Posts: 811Thanks for the report.
Wow wow wow.
Originally Posted by Okorov05
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 19:33 #20903Senior Member

Posts: 811Molly
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7000266
Originally Posted by JayMarble
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




