Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 1311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 26664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22014

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boone123  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/006822267975
    She's been reviewed here multiple times. Nice lady, incredible tits, gets down to business without much fanfare. Worth the donation.

  2. #22013
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    That ain't right.
    Thank you.

  3. #22012

    Mandy

    Looking to see if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/006822267975

  4. #22011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Breezii just posted on STG and so did Chris Ann (the other provider referenced in the original post).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/934555534726

    It seems like they're both still active right now. ?
    Breezii isn't the one who said she was done. And if the other is still posting, I'll hit her up again! Maybe she changed her mind after the weekend, haha!

  5. #22010

    Who's no longer in the scene?

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchie51  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Breezii just posted on STG and so did Chris Ann (the other provider referenced in the original post).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/934555534726

    It seems like they're both still active right now. ?

  6. #22009

    Ree*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Breezii is always awesome. I hit up the other & she told me she's out of the scene & doing other things now. YMMV.
    She's still advertising today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/249450760179

  7. #22008

    EB. Pierced nipples.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Where are the women with the pierced nips at?

    Got to hit that bucket list!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/759378482336

    EB has pierced nipples. They are very responsive. Interesting feeling the piercings at the same time hardening nipples. New sensation for my tongue and lips. Personally I prefer unpierced nipples. But piercing isn't a deal killer for me. If it's a bucket list item for you. Then EB is a low cost, good communication option.

  8. #22007

    Nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Where are the women with the pierced nips at?

    Got to hit that bucket list!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/759378482336

    Just saw the review below on EB. Pictures in the ad show pierced nipples!! Also Alyssa in Muskegon has pierced nipples. She has reviews.

  9. #22006

    Pierced Nips

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Where are the women with the pierced nips at?

    Got to hit that bucket list!
    Looks like this one has what you're looking for, right below your post.

  10. #22005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Asked before & I'll ask again.

    Where are the women with the pierced nips at?

    Got to hit that bucket list!

  11. #22004

    Exotic Beauty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...4/759378482336

    Was in GR yesterday and saw EB. Very good communication. Good clean hotel location. No signs of drug use. Pictures are accurate of this 30 something MILF with mixed heritage providing an exotic look. Fantastic pricing for half hour. Bbbj and CFS with lots of eye contact and verbal cues. I will be seeing EB again.

  12. #22003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Best BJ. Retiring?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree, she's one of the best, plenty of tongue action and takes direction as well as Breezii.

    I've seen both of them recently for a very good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/367689652072

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/279652636095
    Breezii is always awesome. I hit up the other & she told me she's out of the scene & doing other things now. YMMV.

  13. #22002
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeGuy70  [View Original Post]
    She is still looking, a gang bang is possible if we get enough guys.
    I would like her digits your inbox is full.

  14. #22001
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyBuster  [View Original Post]
    Pass out on me and I will enjoy some free greek. LOL.
    That ain't right.

  15. #22000

    That stinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    Beware: Last Early Morning Post! Ready Now. She ghosted me twice after setting up an agreed upon time. Cost me an hour of drive time each, seeing I'm not from GR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/137925263909
    I did a review on her a few weeks ago (July 11). She would disappear on me too. Then I figured out that she passes out from drug use in the middle of our conversations. She was an absolute mess.

    I would stay away. Don't let the pictures fool you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape