Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 26667
-
08-19-24 21:09 #22002Regular Member

Posts: 1I would like her digits your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by LakeGuy70
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 18:56 #22001Senior Member

Posts: 482That ain't right.
Originally Posted by PussyBuster
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 10:20 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 218That stinks.
I did a review on her a few weeks ago (July 11). She would disappear on me too. Then I figured out that she passes out from drug use in the middle of our conversations. She was an absolute mess.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
I would stay away. Don't let the pictures fool you.
-
08-19-24 08:54 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 229Forgot to Add the Ghosts Times
Beware: Last Early Morning Post! Ready Now. She ghosted me twice after setting up an agreed upon time. Cost me an hour of drive time each, seeing I'm not from GR.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/137925263909
-
08-18-24 19:12 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 229Catching Up
It's been a busy summer, so not a lot of time for the hobby in GR. Ally has been reviewed. $. 20 I would point out her cowgirl is above average, and she stays with it. Unlike more providers these days, it is a couple of minutes and then move on.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/558274546811
Same with Jasmine of Godfrey. $. 50 Stays right with it, cowgirl and more. She has been reviewed. Jasmine posts infrequently, so I couldn't find her link.
Best Blow Job in Town. I saw her a second time and only for BBBJCIM again. I have not had an issue with her BBBJCIM. Her enthusiasm is great for giving it and nice for a change.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../435958664894.
Tall Mandy. I always enjoy her. I've seen her quite a bit over the years. Easy comms. She and I connect well bc I have seen her so much. $. 20 Great body. She has been reviewed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/102452337927
All of these have a residence as an in call and IMHO personable.
-
08-18-24 17:52 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 255CJ. Gold standard.
Might be worth checking with CJ. Some additional time frames might occasionally be available for this top provider.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 16:14 #21996Banned Member

Posts: 1268Sky Skyy
After trying on and off for months Sky finally responded to my text. Saw her on quick notice.
1st of all as others have said, the pics are her. She is short, petite and hot. She was a stripper. She looks 23 all day long but after talking to her I was amazed to learn she is 30! Amazing how young she looks. Her home is a dump but her bedroom is ok. Its covered in posters, lights and jewelry. Its exactly like a teenager's bedroom in the basement. That's not bad and frankly sets the young thing mood at least. Also, park on the street. She made me move form the driveway. Neighborhood is run down but not a ghetto.
No issues or drama but CJ has ruined me for other girls as far as service. She tries but its all business-mechanical and nothing sensual. She also pulled the "I'm tired" routine during BBBJ after only a few minutes. She gets the job done but you are paying for looks, not service with her. If CJ worked nights / weekends I would never see Sky again. But for now Sky is a maybe another time in a pinch date.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/486108214672
-
08-18-24 13:08 #21995Senior Member

Posts: 211Yeah, I know when a provider blows up your phone, it's not fun or funny. But this video will definitely make you laugh about the tradeoff between crazy and hot. Enjoy:
Originally Posted by Ssmile
[View Original Post]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=incSwssUyp4
-
08-18-24 10:09 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 69Greenville **** is still looking
She is still looking, a gang bang is possible if we get enough guys.
-
08-18-24 07:05 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 493Sky Skyy
Saw Sky at her decent G.R. area house.
Multiple positions; she likes to use her vibrator during.
$$ for cfs, BBBJ, cimws. Will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/486108214672
-
08-17-24 21:03 #21992Senior Member

Posts: 56Piper--she is crazy
To answer your question, yes she is still around. She was at the spa near Byron Center and 28th but was let got (per her she left because the owner did her wrong). I saw her at the spa once. Decent appointment. Started with decent massage. She wanted a bit much for FS (I talked her down) and everything seemed rushed. Was good enough to try again a couple weeks later. By that time she had left the spa and was taking appointments at her apartment. Ended up having to wait an hour past scheduled time (I almost left, and probably should have). Almost no massage this time and wanted to get right to the FS. No discussion of what I wanted, just assumed I was there for FS like last time. Also wanted too much but because she made me wait she lowered the rate. She got the job done and a little small talk. Not bad but not great either. Then a couple days later is when she went crazy. Stared texting me yelling at me about sending someone pics of her (which I don't have any pics of her). I replied she has the wrong person. She then went off the deep end. I blocked her. So. Be ware she is hot and does a good enough job. But she is CRAZY.
Originally Posted by FireFly87
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 12:09 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 319Babydoll
Hi fellow mongers has anyone seen her or tried? Is she legit? Accurate pics? Accommodating? I feel like I talked to a lady couple years back that looked like her wanted a deposit but I don't know if it's the same lady. If she's legit will definitely have to see this one. Thanks for any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/717947142433
-
08-17-24 01:40 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 756Moriah in Flint
That senior member is correct. She will steal anything she gets her hands on. She's still posting in Flint. It would be a minor miracle if she could get it together enough to get to Grand Rapids and get a place to host for the weekend. On the other hand, she is cute, she fucks raw, kisses deep. Just don't have anything at all with you that she can get steal.
Originally Posted by SeniorChapo
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 23:40 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 185Ember
Had appointment months ago agreed on price kept extending time out for several reasons then after I drove all way downtown she said I was trying to rip her off with what I was paying. She agreed 3 hrs earlier. Never called back.
Originally Posted by PrivateParts
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 22:09 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 226Amber
I have not seen her but she used to share a place (and I believe offered duos) with Sophia, who I have seen.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




