Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2174
-
08-22-24 17:52 #1124Regular Member

Posts: 14Where's Yanni s ad, it's Not on Eros. ? Is slater rd a hotel or an apartment complex? Is an AMP or more of a fun house" ? Thanks from western Carolina.
-
08-22-24 16:04 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 174Finally got to see Yanni the other day. Spoke with the handler and went a few rounds to get something we could agree on. She's the girl in the pics for sure. Maybe a little processing but I would say she's maybe in her mid to late 30's but has taken care of herself very well. Got directions and arrived at the location, definitely sounded a bit sketch at first of park here and then wait for instructions but all went well. House is clean and refreshments are available. She was freshly showered and dressed to impress. Lead me back to the bedroom, took care of business and got to it. Started with some dfk and daty. Agreed with the handler for FS but she was only really going for the HJ. With that said. She was super aggressive and just all over me which is a refreshing change of pace in comparison to some others in the area. Had a lot of fun but probably won't repeat due to the price of admission but overall I'd say she's lives up to the hype.
-
08-21-24 16:50 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 130Lulu and Cojr Duo Sweat Girls
In Raleigh this week and after did some research, I found this agency. I initially went just to see Lulu but dragged Cojr along seeing her in the hallway. She just finished lunch, I think.
After a quick shower, back in the room. Cojr dove down on my dick while Lulu stuck her tongue down my mouth, full DFK. Cojr is my deepthroat machine. It's a struggle sometimes, but she pushes herself all the way in. Awesome stuff. Lulu is a very aggressive DFK, almost couldn't keep up with her attack LOL.
After a thorough facefucking, they swapped roles. Lulu wasn't as open to being facefucked. Her regular BBBJ style is pretty good. But I still got some throat and it felt and looked good. More of this on the bed and first popped in Lulu's mouth.
Had a dual BBBJ to cool down which was a lovely sight. Midway though the sesh, time to fuck. First was Lulu. She rode so agressively, it was kinda hot. Cojr kept her mouth busy on my balls, nips, and lips. Swapped to Cojr who did her RCG, which felt great as usual. Popped her off and had Lulu BBBJ into more cowgirl and missionary. Lulu is super flexible, had her folded in half and fucked her like that. Got doggy with both girls and finally popped in the bag when doggy with Cojr.
Would recommend either, of course. Two slutty girls. Cojr has MILF vibe while Lulu is a younger spinner. Both girls are service-oriented and this session was great.
-
08-21-24 14:42 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 49Sweat Girls. Great experience mired by paying a bit too much.
A couple of days ago I took the plunge with Sweat Girls. I validated with them, and got sent rates and who is available. Decided to take the plunge for Joja, someone who doesn't have reviews, but seemed to be the body type that I enjoy (small girl with big breasts). She was thin, with some baby / surgery damage on her tummy. But she was over all pretty, and a stunner if you go by average asian ad ratings.
I make it to the house in a good location, go in through the side door and I am greeted by an attractive, young (for the hobby probably late 30's), girl with well done fakes. She leads me up the stairs to a shower. She goes in with me and helps me shower, which is always nice, and cleans up herself, which is always appreciated. She gave me a pretty good BJ with a little bit of teeth, but it felt great. We go to cowgirl for about 10 minutes before I pop. It was my mistake going with a about a week pent up. After the pop, she helps clean me up and asks me to lay on my stomach for a massage. Which I accept even though I tend to be a 1-and-done kind of guy. After the massage she goes in for another BJ, and I come to attention again, and she asks if I want to be on top, and I think, why the hell not. So I go on mish for a while, and it's fun until she starts doing the "nipple play pinch" that I really dislike and I start to lose it. It's not her fault, since I didn't tell her, but I call it after that with about 5-10 minutes left in the hour. We get dressed, she gives a red bull for the road, and I head on back to work.
Maybe I'm a bit on the poorer side of things, but the one thing that really kept bugging me was the price. I would have had a 10/10 time had it not been for the nearly 400 for an hour. I decided to take a plunge and splurge a bit, since I was having a stressful week, but I guess for that kind of cash, I was expecting a knock out experience of raunchy delights, and I felt a bit short changed from that expectation.
But if you have a better income than me, and 350-400 isn't as big of a hit to you, then you are going to have a really fun time. Time will tell if I will go back. If the price was around 250 I would be there pretty often.
-
08-21-24 06:11 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 83Cojr
If I remember correctly it was 200 HH but was there closer to an hr. Unrushed.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 02:19 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 307I thought the one with big naturals was older.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 13:46 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 360What are their rates?
Originally Posted by Wrdsb
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 10:13 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 161That was today (yesterday) I wrote that 2 hours after I went to see them.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 06:06 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 83Legit
Had a visit with Cojr a week or so ago and had a great time.
Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 22:28 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 307They changed again today. Same rooms.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 20:20 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 161Slater Rd
2 new aunties on Slater rd 3rd floor back side, I would highly recommend to stay away, rush service bad quality of girls. Previous set of girls from 2/3 weeks ago was better.
1 girl I saw had big tits but bad breath she had tattoo of some flowers on her chest, did not do BJ. Other girl did not leave room, she did not have anything in particular that stood out. Other than she was older, and walking around room and they were both talking to each other during deed, very much not worth it.
Damage was 100, but taking one for the team.
-
08-19-24 01:05 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 27Asian agency in Raleigh
After long and lots of detailed verification finally made appointment with this agency. Does anyone who had recent experience with this agency? Just trying to find out if they are legit or not? And trying to see if they are not working with any law enforcement. Thank you for your feedback first. Stay safe. !
https://sweatgirlsclub.com/
-
08-17-24 09:21 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni, more recent add
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...y-rubs/3446914
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 09:19 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni
I did not experience those rates with Yanni. (about half as much) You will have to negotiate with her handler.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 20:24 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 312ToS Gisella in the QC
I don't know Gisella from NYC is coming to Raleigh, but she's in CLT and I saw her in NYC and OMG. Bangin body, hell bangin everything. I already made an appointment, it'll be a nice drive while I relive my appointment with her!













Reply With Quote





