Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2265
-
08-20-24 13:46 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 360What are their rates?
Originally Posted by Wrdsb
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 10:13 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 161That was today (yesterday) I wrote that 2 hours after I went to see them.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 06:06 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 83Legit
Had a visit with Cojr a week or so ago and had a great time.
Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 22:28 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 300They changed again today. Same rooms.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 20:20 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 161Slater Rd
2 new aunties on Slater rd 3rd floor back side, I would highly recommend to stay away, rush service bad quality of girls. Previous set of girls from 2/3 weeks ago was better.
1 girl I saw had big tits but bad breath she had tattoo of some flowers on her chest, did not do BJ. Other girl did not leave room, she did not have anything in particular that stood out. Other than she was older, and walking around room and they were both talking to each other during deed, very much not worth it.
Damage was 100, but taking one for the team.
-
08-19-24 01:05 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 27Asian agency in Raleigh
After long and lots of detailed verification finally made appointment with this agency. Does anyone who had recent experience with this agency? Just trying to find out if they are legit or not? And trying to see if they are not working with any law enforcement. Thank you for your feedback first. Stay safe. !
https://sweatgirlsclub.com/
-
08-17-24 09:21 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni, more recent add
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...y-rubs/3446914
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 09:19 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni
I did not experience those rates with Yanni. (about half as much) You will have to negotiate with her handler.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 20:24 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 312ToS Gisella in the QC
I don't know Gisella from NYC is coming to Raleigh, but she's in CLT and I saw her in NYC and OMG. Bangin body, hell bangin everything. I already made an appointment, it'll be a nice drive while I relive my appointment with her!
-
08-15-24 16:22 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 257Expensive
Yanni getting expensive. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 18:49 #1175Regular Member

Posts: 21Yanni
My bad, forgot the most important detail.
-
08-13-24 18:41 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 161https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5941347.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
Yes that's her.
-
08-13-24 18:38 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 223Yanni now Aurora
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...7.htm?cat=4370
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 17:45 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 300What ad? What ad? What ad?
Originally Posted by BieDieHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 17:19 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 46TOS Kiss
Like other reviewers said Kiss was awesome and said she will be here for 5 more days. I hope she comes back to visit.











Reply With Quote






