Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 976 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 14631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10986

    Has anyone seen her? I'm fixing to pull trigger today and take one for team

    Has anyone seen her is she legit? I'm fixing to pull trigger today, also I know a good place in immokalee fl where on Fridays and Saturdays, Cubans, mexican girls etc come down from maimi and hang out but it's. 11 $$ a pop but worth it while getting tacos. Also there's this one black girl that pose on STG stay away I will post link of her once she posts again, but she's the black girl who has a bed in her picture with blue lights, please stay away guys she has bad attitude and not worth it.

  2. #10985

    Anyone?

    I can't find any info online. She just popped up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/303866952086

  3. #10984
    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen an ad for months now, anyone have info?

    This is Paige (Heather) the tattooed brunette that was a regular poster on the "sites".
    I don't think she is going to be available for a while. She has an extended stay at the Carmine hotel.

  4. #10983

    Slammer

    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen an ad for months now, anyone have info?

    This is Paige (Heather) the tattooed brunette that was a regular poster on the "sites".
    I believe she got pinched for drug charges a few months back probably check on Lee county to see what's up.

  5. #10982

    Any update on Paige?

    Haven't seen an ad for months now, anyone have info?

    This is Paige (Heather) the tattooed brunette that was a regular poster on the "sites".

  6. #10981

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney31  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting the honey bee in Ft Myers this weekend. Anyone got info about Sasha? Or any others
    there, the talent looks pretty good.


    https://www.thescentshops.com/attend...aItem-lzvlsnbp
    Just RTFF. One post and you're asking for 411.

  7. #10980

    Aromatherapy

    Thinking about visiting the honey bee in Ft Myers this weekend. Anyone got info about Sasha? Or any others there, the talent looks pretty good.

    https://www.thescentshops.com/attend...aItem-lzvlsnbp

  8. #10979

    The first one.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    She is from the aroma shop. I reviewed her. Nice girl. Pics are very flattering. She is a thick girl but not BBW, just chunky. Face is about a 6 but that is subjective. She is agreeable but not very energetic and she tries to dirty talk but she is horrible at it. Until things get underway she stares at her phone but she puts it down once the fun starts. Worth a visit but one and done for me.

  9. #10978
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Diamond over at honey bee, she seems to be the only girl from there that advertises. I don't know if that is part of her job over there (maybe becaue she is the only one that shows her face in her pics), or if she is posting unbeknownst to the business. She is very responsive, but simply directs you to the aromatherapy place.
    They are like subcontractors basically. Diamond understands the hustle. The ladies are from the other coast, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Or so she says. Truly believe putting her face in the advertisements is unwise, but I am not telling her that. She also pushes her O. F. Page. Personally I like her size, personality and the service gets better once she is comfortable with you.

  10. #10977

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Diamond over at honey bee, she seems to be the only girl from there that advertises. I don't know if that is part of her job over there (maybe becaue she is the only one that shows her face in her pics), or if she is posting unbeknownst to the business. She is very responsive, but simply directs you to the aromatherapy place.

  11. #10976

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Anx3126  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is the one I go to. Really reasonable really skilled and a sweet girl on top of it. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...h/075378369622.

    I've never seen any evidence of drugs. Seems to be just trying to pay the bills Nice clean in all. And I'm lucky I live very close. Convenient. That's my 2 cents.
    Ass-Ley is amazing and so much fun. Puts forth effort to make you happy and she smiles when you smile. Worth her admission fee. Repeat and the experience gets better. Enjoy.

  12. #10975

    Saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qikness  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/662967299057

    Chatted her up but haven't met. Thinking about toftt. Anybody know anything?
    Pics better than reality. Nice woman, several health issues. Pleasant personality and tries hard to please. Past significant candy issues (she says) but not apparent at present. I'd rate a 6 out of 10. BBBJ CFS.

    PM me for more.

  13. #10974

    Something new in Naples?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/662967299057

    Chatted her up but haven't met. Thinking about toftt. Anybody know anything?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-08-18-13-39-30-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-08-18-13-39-37-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎  

  14. #10973

  15. #10972

    Sorry Mistake

    Was just informed by Mrs Robinson to get the story straight she is moving to a private house near Kelly Greens not at Kelly Greens shit the HOA is to expensive for one thing. But knowing her the place she is going to will be very clean as she is and decorated with her taste. Sorry Mongers and CIAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape