Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 14636
-
08-23-24 12:27 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 26Tried to PM you but it's full. Got some info for you. Lmk.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 14:48 #10990Senior Member

Posts: 200My chess partner went and paid a 2nd visit
Normally he's a one and done kind of guy, but he said this type of talent doesn't come here often so he paid a visit to this smoking hot beauty. Some of you were hoping to keep this on the down low, so apologies if I shared your favorite Venusuelan sex goddess. He says donation is fair and she is very sweet if your are nice to her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/174920209
-
08-22-24 14:28 #10989Regular Member

Posts: 17The Bee
First time going there I was greeted with a great big smile and hug by Crystal, a smoke show of body and is Latina, immediately walked me to the room when she came back she started off with light body rub, we chatted back and forth a bit then into turned in to BBBJ, then after a few minutes we went into some CFS with multiple positions when I was ready she ripped off the raincoat and finishing with CIM like the beauty she is. Super GFE friendly very bubbly personality and was good at taking directions nothing mechanical at all, for me it was a 10/10 experience definitely going back to see her when she's around she is back and forth, damage was well worth it considering the donation for the HH plus $$ for the great time. The second time I visited was greeted by Sabrina, didn't really look like her from the pics unless they were from a few years but I was still game since she was still good looking with a fat boobs and plump ass, pretty much same deal light body rub then on the flip right into BBBJ after some chat, the drooling and experience was too enjoyable and I didn't even get to travel further with her since we were so into it finished with CIM then cleaned me right off, damage same donation then $ for tip, I'd give it a 7/10 since she wasn't as GFE friendly and it being kind of misleading from the pics but definitely would visit her again to see what else can be explored after I get the chance to meet the others who I've heard positive things about. Overall very enjoyable visits, treat them well and they'll treat you well.
-
08-22-24 13:11 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 83https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/508511575621 is she legit.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 12:57 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 83Has anyone seen her? I'm fixing to pull trigger today and take one for team
Has anyone seen her is she legit? I'm fixing to pull trigger today, also I know a good place in immokalee fl where on Fridays and Saturdays, Cubans, mexican girls etc come down from maimi and hang out but it's. 11 $$ a pop but worth it while getting tacos. Also there's this one black girl that pose on STG stay away I will post link of her once she posts again, but she's the black girl who has a bed in her picture with blue lights, please stay away guys she has bad attitude and not worth it.
-
08-22-24 07:01 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 138Anyone?
I can't find any info online. She just popped up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/303866952086
-
08-20-24 08:21 #10985Senior Member

Posts: 127I don't think she is going to be available for a while. She has an extended stay at the Carmine hotel.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 06:30 #10984Banned Member

Posts: 43Slammer
I believe she got pinched for drug charges a few months back probably check on Lee county to see what's up.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 21:58 #10983Senior Member

Posts: 96Any update on Paige?
Haven't seen an ad for months now, anyone have info?
This is Paige (Heather) the tattooed brunette that was a regular poster on the "sites".
-
08-19-24 18:47 #10982Senior Member

Posts: 147Rtff
Just RTFF. One post and you're asking for 411.
Originally Posted by Gmoney31
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 16:10 #10981Senior Member

Posts: 36Aromatherapy
Thinking about visiting the honey bee in Ft Myers this weekend. Anyone got info about Sasha? Or any others there, the talent looks pretty good.
https://www.thescentshops.com/attend...aItem-lzvlsnbp
-
08-19-24 10:46 #10980Senior Member

Posts: 740The first one.
She is from the aroma shop. I reviewed her. Nice girl. Pics are very flattering. She is a thick girl but not BBW, just chunky. Face is about a 6 but that is subjective. She is agreeable but not very energetic and she tries to dirty talk but she is horrible at it. Until things get underway she stares at her phone but she puts it down once the fun starts. Worth a visit but one and done for me.
Originally Posted by PoonLover91
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 10:16 #10979Senior Member

Posts: 300They are like subcontractors basically. Diamond understands the hustle. The ladies are from the other coast, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Or so she says. Truly believe putting her face in the advertisements is unwise, but I am not telling her that. She also pushes her O. F. Page. Personally I like her size, personality and the service gets better once she is comfortable with you.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 08:58 #10978Senior Member

Posts: 127Answer
The first one is Diamond over at honey bee, she seems to be the only girl from there that advertises. I don't know if that is part of her job over there (maybe becaue she is the only one that shows her face in her pics), or if she is posting unbeknownst to the business. She is very responsive, but simply directs you to the aromatherapy place.
Originally Posted by PoonLover91
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 18:44 #10977Senior Member

Posts: 300Agree
Ass-Ley is amazing and so much fun. Puts forth effort to make you happy and she smiles when you smile. Worth her admission fee. Repeat and the experience gets better. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Anx3126
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




